2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

great value for a great car

By on Sunday, November 2, 2014

"nice car great buy i like the mopar '11 but i think dodge could do better on the adds on for the mopar '11. the quality of the interior is not the best but the exterior and the engine are great. aggressive appearance. really fast as well"

Love this car.

By on Monday, June 2, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, fun, great acceleration"

"I love this car. It's big, fast, comfortable and an excellent highway cruiser. Mileage is very good for a big vehicle with a V8. Have gotten 27-29 MPG many times on pure highway driving."

best new car i have owned

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "a great high performace 4 door sedan with v8 power"

Cons: "to many electrical problems"

my redline charger hemi

"I ordered this charger rt max in feb 2011 every option except moon roof.do not need in florida,saved $950 on this option.march,29 2011 I received my charger.i have been amazed by this car since I bought this car.who ever thought a dodge could have all these options.adapative cruise control,heated and cold cup holders,blind spot detection in mirrors,front and rear heated seats,even heated steering wheel,comes in handy in florida.rear camera in 8.4 inch nav. screen.smart beam hid headlights,i could on forever with options,even remote start 300 feet distance.even almost 3 years later I still get comments on how sharp my charger is every I go.with my hemi I average 25 to 29 miles per gallon on interstate,city 17 miles a gallon,overall 21 to 22 mile per gallon. now for the bad part.to many electricity problems. sensors in front door handles,keyless entry had to be replaced,both rear wheel speed sensors had to be replaced,knocked out my cruise control,skid control,front collision control.recall to replace copper bus bar in engine compartment fuse box,replaced inside rear view mirror,auto dimming stopped working.spoiler on trunk lid came loose.four updates to onboard computer.none of these items stopped car from running.all items under warranty.i have never purchased a extended warranty for a new car before,but for this car I did from Chrysler.i plan on keeping this car for a long time time. the absolute worst thing on this car is the FIRESTONE TIRES they were good tires for only 3 thousand miles.after that they were very bad for road noise,i could not trust them in the rain.had to be very careful driving.glad I live in florida and not where it snows.to top it all off I had to replace the tires,only 31500 miles tires worn out.in a way I was glad to replace them with Michelin tires."

my redline charger hemi

R/T AWD 26mph hyw and 17 city and all this power!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "With incentives paid under 31K!"

Cons: "Too bad Hemi does not have the 8spd yet!"

"I have owned my Charger for a couple weeks now, and love it! I can not get out of it. Then being all black with the AWD Appearance Package it looks like I am driving an under-cover cops car, or chief of police unit, and have not been cut off yet, and on the hyw traffic in front of be just part the way to let me by! and I am sure I will not be on the bad end of a road rage incident. Plus since we get our share of snow here, this year more than ever! the car is great with the AWD!"

i have owned jaguars to 300 c's...by far my fav!!

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "i would get boring, and 50 characters is not enoug"

Cons: "none to me!"

"love, love, love this car!!! perfect size for comfort, but still small enough to be a hoot to drive. the hemi engine is quick and responsive, no problems passing or entering the highway with this car. a dream to drive, and so glad i purchased a fully loaded model, she is a real "smart car"! all wheel drive goes through the snow like nothing.a great car for mid-lifers who want luxury, but still like a bit more under the hood."