2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

This car was the best purchase I have made

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable and confidence inspiring"

Cons: "Should have bought the Hemi"

"I bought a 2013 Charger AWD Sport appearance package v6. I had never bought an AWD but my job required me to drive between Colorado and Wyoming often. I have to say that this car has performed brilliantly. Over 18,000 miles or so I have only needed to go in for oil service but this car has driven through thick blankets of snow on rough back roads, fog with maybe ten feet of visibility and somehow got me home during the September foods. Nearly five inches of water and the charger did not care; I actually was one of the last people to leave Wyoming before they closed all of the roads. I've driven the RWD version and honestly I'd go AWD over and over again. When the weather is actually nice the front turns off and it saves on gas. Overall, the charger is a fantastic car and it will be my first choice in a future car."

A great look. Interior amenities excellent

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Weak in the snow"

"I've had the car for 3 1/2 years and it still drives like new. All black with black wheels, looks like a police cruiser and gets lots of admiring looks. Quality is still high after 70,000 miles."

Best vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Style, resale value, great ride, controls"

Cons: "nothing"

"Bought my 2013 Charger SE, in August 2013 been very pleased with it after looking at new Impala and a Maxima chose this car over the two vehicles because wanted a more aggressive ride. The Charger is everything you need for a great family or sports automobile. Navigation is featured with uconnect system as other options that were available are best for vehicle. It rides deep as be a Cadillac especially on the south Louisiana flat highways commuting out of town but does well in the city as gets good gas mileage on a bigger vehicle. Interior looks sportier from being real quiet driving at speeds between 65 to 80 on 4, 6 lane highways and freeways. Ride is solid, interior fit and finish materials are impressive and car looks beautiful having LED taillights on rear something like the Challenger. Controls are easy using and was optional with ventilated seats best on Charger SE, model. I love my car glad bought it over an Impala and Maxima having a great resale value ever. It's a bigger car but looks more a sports car gives me lots of high performance and smooth handling like a limo it's very fast too with a V6 engine that is absolutely quick under effortlessly acceleration. Dodge is the best with their high performance cars like Charger and Challenger."

Great looking car, but...

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Great looks & style, comfortable"

Cons: "Excessive front end vibration ruins the fun"

"Great looking car, with nice options. Very comfortable and stylish, but I've found that almost all of the 2013/2014 Chargers I have test drove have some form of vibration that comes through the steering wheel & gas pedal. Mine is so severe that I dislike driving the car, which is a huge issue! So now I am stuck with a nice looking, $30k car that I don't enjoy driving at all. Looks great sitting in the driveway, no fun to drive."

Incredible Car

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Sporty, fun to drive, great value, spacey, safe"

Cons: "a bit big, hard to see out back window"

"This car looks great, rides smooth, and has power with fuel efficiency. SE model is incredible value but would go for higher end model if I could."