2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

I love this car and get compliments from strangers

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "nice look,great gas milage and fun to drive"

"I love this car I had it more then two years now and still get compliments all the time, it had fresh looks and style and technology that ni was looking for, i would recomend to anyone, not bad on gass either,"

This car was the best purchase I have made

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable and confidence inspiring"

Cons: "Should have bought the Hemi"

"I bought a 2013 Charger AWD Sport appearance package v6. I had never bought an AWD but my job required me to drive between Colorado and Wyoming often. I have to say that this car has performed brilliantly. Over 18,000 miles or so I have only needed to go in for oil service but this car has driven through thick blankets of snow on rough back roads, fog with maybe ten feet of visibility and somehow got me home during the September foods. Nearly five inches of water and the charger did not care; I actually was one of the last people to leave Wyoming before they closed all of the roads. I've driven the RWD version and honestly I'd go AWD over and over again. When the weather is actually nice the front turns off and it saves on gas. Overall, the charger is a fantastic car and it will be my first choice in a future car."

nightmare

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

"Since day one this has been a nightmare. Purchased car Saturday night, drove home, next morning started car it was smoking. Took the car to dealership and left it there. This car stayed at dealership for 12 days. Couldn't get help from dealer nor Dodge. Dealership had car more days than I had it. Finally told that the car was fixed. Went to pick up the car and was told that dealership mechanic and Dodge mechanic sent to assist did not find any problems. Once arrived at dealership, started the car only to see huge cloud of smoke from exhaust yet AGAIN!! The dealership would not buy me out of the contract and decided to put me into ANOTHER 2014 Charger. Finally received new Charger on Friday. Drove the car for a family outing on Saturday and now I hear Rear End vibration. Second 2014 Charger in 30 days, my advice would be to stay far away."

2014 Charger R/T Plus, Absolute blast to drive.

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, auto highbeam, power, size"

Cons: "indicator sound, low roof lining"

"OK, I might be bias. Stepping out of a 2007 VW Jetta with 150HP and no technology thrills. My experience however with my 2014 Charger R/T Plus with sport package is a blast. Relative good fuel mileage, as long your foot is not horizontal. Comfort is good, all though I'm just 6ft 2 inches my hair is touching the roof and this is because of the sun roof that makes the roof lining lower. It has a definite fun factor, remember if you are irritable, "Keep both hands on the wheel" because it does fish-tale when AWD is not engaged. On rainy days a 4 wheel spin combined with excellent stability makes you grin. Seats are good. Though the lumbar support could be more refined. The dash I like allot, uconnect is easy to understand, no deep diving in menu's etc. The major thing I would like to change is the indicator signal sound, it's like they went hunting for spare parts and found a 1970's charger indicator in stock. In all rough around the edges but an absolute descent car to drive. Looking forward to the 8 speed HEMI configuration."

BEST MOPAR I HAVE OWNED SO FAR

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Cons: "Would like to see POWER folding outside mirrors."

"Submitting rating because I found none for the SRT model. I bought a black on black 2012 Charger SRT-8 in October of 2011. I know it is no fair to compare, but I also have a 2008 BMW Alpina B7. The Dodge is a great deal for the money. My SRT can stay with my Alpina in perfomance. Where the Dodge falls a little short is the car does not track as well and feel as planted as my BMW. The quality and interior design is excellent! I have 21000 miles on it and have had no major issues, only a few minor ones taken care of under warranty. This Charger is my third one. I had an 06 and 07 Daytona Chargers and no a problem with any of them. Excited about the Hemi cars having 8 speed automatic next year and increase to 500 HP. Most likely will trade mine in on a new SRT, hopefully in Plum Crazy Purple. MOPAR OR NO CAR!!"

BEST RESALE VALUE

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Performance, ventilated seats, fast, ride, value"

"Bought my Charger R/T in Oct 2013 love every bit of this car from nice options to custom bucket Charger seats. The Charger handles so excellent on giving me awesome performance and the most solid ride than ever. Fast, sportier, high smooth engine power on half decent gas mileage and its superior quiet. I think the Charger would be worth something in future because of performance and great handling has just like the older Mopar vehicles back in the day. Charger is plenty of roomier its got every available option included navigation, great stereo system, UConnect system for other electronics available. Ventilated seats have great support works for winter or summer with heated outside mirrors everything is at best on Charger R/T model a great vehicle for the money."

8 speed trans. is sweet

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"Love the drivetrain, lots of car for the money"

bang for a buck

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "fun and some power with mods"

Cons: "horrible in weather and not snappy for a sports ca"

"Bought new in 2011 regrettably when the price was high but black outside aded a black trex grill mkw black rims, tint, red seat covers, red brake caliper covers, borla catback exhaust, injen cold air intake, jet performane stage 2 chip and made it a unique and farely powerful car. But horrible in snow lol."

Best vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Style, resale value, great ride, controls"

Cons: "nothing"

"Bought my 2013 Charger SE, in August 2013 been very pleased with it after looking at new Impala and a Maxima chose this car over the two vehicles because wanted a more aggressive ride. The Charger is everything you need for a great family or sports automobile. Navigation is featured with uconnect system as other options that were available are best for vehicle. It rides deep as be a Cadillac especially on the south Louisiana flat highways commuting out of town but does well in the city as gets good gas mileage on a bigger vehicle. Interior looks sportier from being real quiet driving at speeds between 65 to 80 on 4, 6 lane highways and freeways. Ride is solid, interior fit and finish materials are impressive and car looks beautiful having LED taillights on rear something like the Challenger. Controls are easy using and was optional with ventilated seats best on Charger SE, model. I love my car glad bought it over an Impala and Maxima having a great resale value ever. It's a bigger car but looks more a sports car gives me lots of high performance and smooth handling like a limo it's very fast too with a V6 engine that is absolutely quick under effortlessly acceleration. Dodge is the best with their high performance cars like Charger and Challenger."

I love this car!

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Good value for the price, comfortable drive"

Cons: "No rear backup camera or navigation on the SE"

"I love my 2013 Dodge Charger. I bought this car at the end of 2013 and got an unbelievable deal on it. This car offers a comfortable ride and although I have an SE with a V6 engine, it's still pretty fast. The audio controls on the back of the steering wheel are very convenient. I don't have to take my eyes off the wheel to make sure I'm pressing the right thing. The sport appearance package gives my car an extra sleek look. I like the chrome wheels and rear spoiler. The only thing I'm missing is a sunroof. Overall, great car!"