2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Rental car impression

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Cool-looking and high-quality interior"

Cons: "Heavy and not fuel-efficient"

"We rented a 2014 Charger R/T for 3 days and overall had a good experience with the car. The exterior styling looks bold but chunky and outdated. I liked the headlights and LED taillights, which came on when you unlocked the car. The smartkey system was a plus for me. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the interior, lots of soft-touch materials on the dash and compartments were lined with soft fabric. The dash and ambient lighting in the cupholders and door sills looked cool. However, the dashboard feels very cavernous, flat, and doesn't wrap around you like some other cars. The gauge cluster looked nice but was flat and one-dimensional. However, I especially liked that the headliner was black, as opposed to the usual tan. It gave the car a retro and sporty look. Overall, the interior was nice and roomy but the dash and center console were completely flat and one-dimensional and that turned me off. The big touchscreen in the middle of the dash was pretty cool but difficult to use at first. The graphics were nice to look at and looked modern. The speed-adjusted sound was an interesting touch. Our rental also came with Satellite radio, which is the norm nowadays in new cars. While it was too hot to use the heated seats, there were controls for them right on the touchscreen. However, the steering wheel was poorly-designed, causing you to accidentally change the radio station while steering. I liked the sound the turn signal made, it reminded me of old cars, probably part of their "retro" styling. The Charger was powerful on the highways but a pain to drive in city traffic. It felt heavy and was not good for making fast maneuvers at a slow speed. The gas mileage was also pretty bad for a sedan."

I bought the right car.

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "AWD, good price, fun on the twists"

Cons: "People think I'm the police and slow down"

"I bought a 2013 charger sxt awd with sport appearance package. I needed a car to safely take me to work from northern Colorado to Wyoming on a daily basis. After a year of ownership I have to say that I grown to love my charger. It's comfortable, powerful enough, sounds great (Beats) and has been reliable. During the September floods I was able to make it back home on a back road when the highways were guarded by the national guard and the police (the back road closed 30 minutes after I passed). The awd system just powered on in about four inches of rain and amazingly enough I led a car behind me to safety with the bright backlights. I would highly recommend this car."

convient, confortable, and swift. great car

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cons: "none, maybe gas mileage"

"none"

Love my car!

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, very sharp"

Cons: "No place for my purse!"

"Best car I have owned! It's classy and sporty and has plenty of get up and go. I love the looks I receive from onlookers admiring my car."

Feels like a tank! (good thing)

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "AWD, technology, power, handling, etc etc etc"

Cons: "text to speech through bluetooth is limited"

"I wanted to wait until I had this vehicle for awhile before I wrote a review. I bought this vehicle back in January of 2014, and have been driving it for approximately 6 months now. I previously had a 2010 Chevy Camaro and due to the increasingly harsh winters in Canada I wanted something that I could drive all winter long without worry or nerves about what the weather man threatens me with. I was in the market for an AWD vehicle, wanted a car, but still wanted something that looked nice. This basically left me with a Cadillac CTS (too expensive), the Subaru lineup... which to be honest is great if you just want a basic car. If you want any type of technology in your vehicle you need to get the top model which is more than i wanted to spend. The Dodge Charger or the Chrysler 300. Once I test drove the 2014 Dodge Charger SXT Plus AWD I fell for it, easy decision... and here is why. 1. The car is a full sized sedan, make no mistake it is a large vehicle... but it does not drive like one. It is nimble around corners, great visibility, and the 300 horses under the hood for a V6 is more than enough for easy highway merging and passing. 2. Technology. This car is full of it, and they all look and tie nicely together. 8.4 inch touch screen is easy to navigate, bluetooth is easy to set up, backup camera has a wide view. etc. 3. the AWD. I cannot say enough about this. The car has adaptive AWD which automatically determines if you need RWD for better feul economy (in the summer for example) or AWD for better traction (during heavy rain or winter). The transition is seamless. I purposely went out in the middle of a snow storm in February when there was 6 inches of snow on the roads. Came to a complete stop and stepped on the gas... the car took off like the snow wasnt even there... i was absolutely blown away. If you want a stylish, feul efficient, AWD vehicle that is full of technology.... this car is for you! you will not regret it."

Middle of the road Muscle Car

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Quick start"

Cons: "No top end"

"Needs work on improving brake system, electronics, radio, cruise control, antenna, exterior, plastic body parts."

Great gas mileage!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "MPG!! Ride, features."

Cons: "Trunk is small."

"Best thing about our Charger? The mileage! We get about 30-34 MPG highway and usually 26 city. We have never had a problem with our car, other than the occasional recalls from Dodge. The ride is good, love the sunroof here in Tennessee, seats very comfortable, and the features are great!"

Love this car.

By on Monday, June 02, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, fun, great acceleration"

"I love this car. It's big, fast, comfortable and an excellent highway cruiser. Mileage is very good for a big vehicle with a V8. Have gotten 27-29 MPG many times on pure highway driving."

I love my charger!!

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "fun, cool, strong, powerful, responsive, driver co"

Cons: "wish the stock alloy wheels had a better look."

"This is my THIRD one! First was an 80s Daytona. Next was 2009, which someone rearended, ugh. I am very cool when I drive my Chargers and can always see admiring (and maybe jealous) looks as drive by. But the best part is the smart German engineering and the great responses from the vehicle, although the engine's purring roar of a response is very satisfying!!"

The Road Crusier

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

"Wanted a car that had an amazing ride yet great gas. this car has plenty of power and little to not be happy about. gave it an overall 9 simply because i wish the base came with more power!! Excellent road cruiser, just went to vegas and back from socal and only used 20 gallons at 75 the whole time!"