2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Middle of the road Muscle Car

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Quick start"

Cons: "No top end"

"Needs work on improving brake system, electronics, radio, cruise control, antenna, exterior, plastic body parts."

fun to drive, terrific styling,great performance f

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Great car for the value,"

Cons: "So far none"

"previous car was a 2004 Camry. New charger reminded me that a car can be fun to drive again. People stop to admire styling, Its 2 years old and I still look forward to driving it. Terrific sound and performance from a six cylinder engine with 8 speed trans."

My favorite car ever, great millage, style, value

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "lots of room, looks, rides & handles great"

Cons: "needs more low end torque"

"I love this car almost as much as my 70 Cuda'. V6 292 HP with 8 speed auto and paddle shifters. Fun to drive, handles well, looks great. 55600+ miles and not one problem. Original tires & breaks with many miles left on each. Lots of room and I am 6'3" and 220 lbs. When I have it paid off, I will trade it in for another. I hope by then Dodge offers the Hemi with the 8 speed to get those few extra MPG."

Most complimented car I've owned!

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Great style - gas mileage is great"

"Why would anyone wanting a big, sporty car, buy anything else? Great car - comfortable and fun to drive."

Rental car impression

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Cool-looking and high-quality interior"

Cons: "Heavy and not fuel-efficient"

"We rented a 2014 Charger R/T for 3 days and overall had a good experience with the car. The exterior styling looks bold but chunky and outdated. I liked the headlights and LED taillights, which came on when you unlocked the car. The smartkey system was a plus for me. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the interior, lots of soft-touch materials on the dash and compartments were lined with soft fabric. The dash and ambient lighting in the cupholders and door sills looked cool. However, the dashboard feels very cavernous, flat, and doesn't wrap around you like some other cars. The gauge cluster looked nice but was flat and one-dimensional. However, I especially liked that the headliner was black, as opposed to the usual tan. It gave the car a retro and sporty look. Overall, the interior was nice and roomy but the dash and center console were completely flat and one-dimensional and that turned me off. The big touchscreen in the middle of the dash was pretty cool but difficult to use at first. The graphics were nice to look at and looked modern. The speed-adjusted sound was an interesting touch. Our rental also came with Satellite radio, which is the norm nowadays in new cars. While it was too hot to use the heated seats, there were controls for them right on the touchscreen. However, the steering wheel was poorly-designed, causing you to accidentally change the radio station while steering. I liked the sound the turn signal made, it reminded me of old cars, probably part of their "retro" styling. The Charger was powerful on the highways but a pain to drive in city traffic. It felt heavy and was not good for making fast maneuvers at a slow speed. The gas mileage was also pretty bad for a sedan."