2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 117 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

awesome car

By on Saturday, May 02, 2015

"i love my Chatger, and want to get another....."

Love this car so aggressive

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "everything"

"The Best Car I have ever own and people still tell me that my car is nice even though its 4 years old and I have put 64,000 miles on this car."

An excellent car in all catgories

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Powerful fuel siping V8. Very quite ride."

Cons: "None except a few early issues with the airbag sys"

"I love the power of the ultra smooth Hemi engine in my R/T. Driving is a joy on long or short trips, the interior is super quite and the seats comfortable. The electronic display is easy to use and controls almost everything. I would recommend this car to young and old."

Super responsive & Fun to drive in all weather.

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Fun fast comfortable & attention getting."

Cons: "only con I didn't buy the SRT8"

"The best part is the all wheel drive in the snow. Its so positive. Its such an eye catching car in the toxic orange color. We are always getting compliments. Couldn't ask for a more fun car to drive. The front end design is one of the main reasons we looked at this car to purchase.Then we test drove it & loved it."

So much fun to drive

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fast,Fun,Comfortable,Spacious,Beautiful Exterior"

Cons: "Not Great on gas, Hard to go the speed limit"

"I've been renting this model while my car is in the shop, and I have to admit I like it much more than I thought I would.. The acceleration this car has is almost unreal and It makes for a very fun highway commute. Not nearly as fun to drive down residential streets due to its great acceleration, I often catch myself going 15-20 MPH over the speed limit without even realizing. Personally I find it to be a very attractive car, the perfect balance of flash and elegance. You'll certainly turn a few heads driving this bad boy down a residential not only because its a nice car... but also because its a loud one! (at least compared to what I'm used to driving) The sound system is decent, It gets very loud but something about it just sound strange I can't put my finger on it. As far as the Interior its super comfortable and spacious with plenty of cup holders and space in the console. I'm only gonna have this car for 2-3 weeks when all is said and done, but can honestly say I would highly recommend this car to anybody looking to buy one."

enjoyable vehicle. no mechanical issues.

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "very good value for the $; 4 door sports sedan"

Cons: "looks sporty but doesn't handle like a sports car"

"Have enjoyed driving my 2012 SXT ralleye plus Charger for the last 3 years. No mechanical problems and the V6 8 speed automatic transmission has power and great on gas. Overall a quality vehicle and great value for the $. Like the fact it's a 4 door American sports sedan. Highly recommend."

Fun and Cool Car to Drive

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

Pros: "Looks, power, lcd screen, rear seat heaters"

Cons: "View to rear, hard plastic interior"

"Bought this car for son to drive distance to high school. He wanted cool. It is super fun to drive, but not a luxury model. We wanted safe, so awd and no hemi. Smaller engine has PLENTY of power and gets great mileage on the highway, around 20 overall. Handles pretty good in winter. Interior is ok, the slope of roof makes car look cool but tought to see corners especially rear. Have had no issues with reliability in first 3 years."

A great look. Interior amenities excellent

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Weak in the snow"

"I've had the car for 3 1/2 years and it still drives like new. All black with black wheels, looks like a police cruiser and gets lots of admiring looks. Quality is still high after 70,000 miles."

Luxurious

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Car depreciates close to 10k as soon as you sign."

"I have the fully loaded version, and it's super nice. The leather seats are very comfortable and you can adjust them to anyone's needs. The beats stereo system is perfect. However, the music I have on my phone seems to sound better than the Xm radio. The car also keeps the music on the inside and all the other noises out, which is so much better than the mini I had prior to this."

2014 All Wheel Drive SXT. Very Nice Car!

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Fun car, Economical and Comfortable. Nice interior"

Cons: "All Wheel Drive costs more, but worth it in snow."

"I average 27mpg or more with a very smooth and powerful V6 with 300 horsepower. This car rides very smooth and handles like a sports car. I really enjoy the comfort and handling of this car. 2014 SXT All Wheel Drive. Snow will not keep this car in the garage. Even on very windy days, this car cuts through the wind and the interior is quiet. Dodge did good on the Charger!"

Great Car!! Do not overlook!!

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "Great Look, fun to drive, comfortable and quiet!"

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Purchased a 2013 SXT Plus AWD in June of 2014 and have put on 10500 miles so far, just took a trip to SW Florida with 2600 miles of highway and another 1000 driving locally for 2 weeks and from driveway to driveway my average MPG was 28.4. I am very impressed by the gas mileage in such a big heavy car!! Very comfy for a long trip and the beats audio is top of the line!!!! I have always owned GM cars 26 of them or so in my 30 years of driving, this was the first non-gm and not sorry I switched! Not sure why the "critics" talk bad I could not be happier!!! Go take a look at Dodge and you may find yourself driving one!!"

Power, looks, technology, size, and comfort.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Technology, Size, Comfort, Warranty"

Cons: "I didn't get it sooner..."

"Best value for the dollar. Owned it since day 1 with 10 miles. Now with 28,533 miles, I still love it and catch myself looking back at it every time I walk away. My Road and Track is Black on Black on Black - Wheels, interior, exterior. The Beats audio system is awesome but I added two 12" subs in the truck and now you can really feel the bass! I love driving this car and can't be beat for road trips. You can take four adults in full comfort and truck full of luggage. Get on the gas and you'll pass up big rigs with no problem, but look out for coyotes, they like to sneak up on you and cross the freeway, specially at night! I average 17mpg around town, 20mpg fwy and up to 22.3 mpg on road trips. I have a Hemi engine and I drive like it. I enjoy listening to the sound it produces as it passing slow Prius' and the like. No regrets here. Upgrade the intake and exhaust, like I did, and you will love it even more. I was never a Mopar guy til now. Nissan who? Just kidding, I still miss my Nissan truck but I would not trade back for this Charger. I plan to pay this one off and adding a Ram to my fleet!! :D #murica #mopar #Dodge"

Pretty Great Car So Far

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun to own and drive, looks great, pretty fast"

Cons: "Voice control isn't great?"

"I have a 2012 R/T Plus. The leather interior is really nice. The interior is simple, which I like. Not a ton of unnecessary buttons or knobs. Though mine does have a lot of options on it, everything remains uncluttered. Almost everything is controlled from the touch screen in the center of the dash, from the heated/cooled seats to A/C, Navigation, to setting up the features of the car. The V8 is very good. It can definitely get out of its own way. Sure, a v8 mustang or Camaro is faster, but can they have 3 kids in the back seat? No, not if they want their kids to like them. The Charger R/T is the perfect car for someone who wants that muscle/pony car power, but also has need for usable back seat and trunk. Definitely also worth considering the sister car, the Chrysler 300. They can typically (at least in my area) be had with more options for less money, though they are functionally the same car. I like the look of the Charger much better though. YMMV. The smart high beams are brilliant. Come on when it's night time... go off anytime another car is within visible range of the headlights. Rain sensing wipers work perfectly. No more fiddling with the wiper control trying to get the right wiper speed. Cooled seats are perfect on sticky summer days. heated/cooled cupholders really do work decently. Overall, at least on the R/T Plus, a lot of small conveniences that make the car fun to own, combined with an engine that makes it fun to drive... Can't beat combo."

A first class vehicle.

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Reasonably priced; excellent acceleratiion"

Cons: "Seats a bit too firm; annoying shifter"

"With V-6 & AWD, I get 30mpg on interstate, 25 in mixed driving, much better than previously owned 2010 V-6 RWD Cadillac CTS. 2014 Dodge SXT AWD does everything that Mercedes E350 4matic (which I considered) would do, and better, at half the cost. No problems thus far, but could use better quality tires as standard equipment. Electronic shifter can be annoying at times. Otherwise, car rides well, accelerates quickly, is very responsive and roomy. Touchscreen controls are straight-forward and easy to use."

great value for a great car

By on Sunday, November 02, 2014

"nice car great buy i like the mopar '11 but i think dodge could do better on the adds on for the mopar '11. the quality of the interior is not the best but the exterior and the engine are great. aggressive appearance. really fast as well"

This car has a wonderful ride-quick-sporty-comfort

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "I like the paddle shifters.."

Cons: "BUT..I would rather have a manual transmission.."

Fresh from the dealer..

"This car is a fairly roomy 4 dr sedan.Good room for a large old man.Mileage is 28 MPG in Canada without ethanol fuel cruising at 75 Mph on the TCH..24 in the states..Replaced after mufflers with Flowmasters..Nice difference.Replaced air filter with K&N cold air kit.I Need the Harmon Kardon 500+ watt radio and amp.When I cruise I like it loud..I'm an old man but I'm not dead yet...."

Fresh from the dealer..

I love this car...

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"Big Roomy smooth , Handles awesome, great acceleration... A car this size should not get this kind of gas milage..... And it looks great....."

Excellent driving and milage

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Body style, fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Back seats leg room, cloth sports seats dirty easy"

"Use as a work vehicle and put on the miles quick. Wanted something comfortable and larger as its a rolling office. Trunk is large and holds 5 suitcases or about two grocery carts of bottled Yuengling in the 12 pack and case form. Back seats do not give the best leg room for tall folks if driving for a while. But my research noted I wanted to go with the 3.6 six cylinder with 8 speed transmission for best mileage. My best average is 38.5 mpg, including some light town driving. Window sticker says 31mpg but get 33mpg to 35mpg regularly. But I don't drive with jack rabbit starts and quick braking but look ahead and anticipate braking..but still get that mileage with the occasional quick speed start which sounds great when accelerating. I avoid the ethanol as it will reduce mileage substantially. E-85 engine will get 14 to 16 mpg and it doesn't pay to get that stuff,(your already paying for it as taxpayers subsidizing, so the real cost is more.) plus its hard on your engine, more heat less energy and I don't like filling up twice as often. Even e-10 reduces down to 26 to 28 mpg. Never know it to be a six cylinder penstar engine. Have 40,000 miles in 16 months, bought new with 6 and I put those on too. Very maneuverable and responsive."

Awesome sporty and family sedan

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Great car!!!"

"I absolutely love this car!! Why? well several reasons such as the comfort, style, size, speed, everything about this car is just perfect and amazing. If you want a stylish, sporty, fast, family sedan, don't look any further."

Out classes all foreign competitors

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Seamless smooth effortless power from Hemi V8"

"This car outclasses all European and Japanese sport sedans in quality, performance, reliability for half the price, an undiscovered gem, and I have owned them all."

Shut up and buy one already

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"Where do I start? This car is brutal! I won't ramble on about it's awesme styling, because that is all a matter of opinion anyway. I do get complments on it daily, however. It's the car for the family guy who has everythig. 4 doors, a big backseat, and 16 cubic feet of trunk space gets my family and I wherever we need to go in a hurry, with no emo teenagers upset because they have to ride in a minivan. My whole family LOVES this car. I bought mine new, and included in the price was the SRT experience. An entire day driving the entire SRT lineup (minus the Viper). That alone is a $600 value. I asked the SRT experience crew about any reliability issues they have had, and they just routinely change tires, brake pads, and oil. This car has me spoiled. It has more bells and whistles than I will ever use (my last car was a Neon SRT-4 that I drove for 10 years). My only complaints are that the ride is a little... uncomposed... sometimes. Maybe that's because it does not handle like a 4000lb car normally would. On the track, it is simply amazing. Not a huge fan of the fact that I couldn't get a manual transmission (what's up with that)? And the exhaust is a little quiet for my taste. City driving gas mileage is, well... terrible, but it is pretty decent on the highway. At the end of the day you will not find a faster, better handling, better looking, red-white-and-blue-blooded sedan on the market for the price... period. It has all of the finesse, table manners, and raw, primal, brutal power of a big ol' hairy gorilla! This is what an American car should be, four-doors and all. So shut up, empty your life savings, give it all to Ma Mopar, and start enjoying your life!"

fun to drive, terrific styling,great performance f

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Great car for the value,"

Cons: "So far none"

"previous car was a 2004 Camry. New charger reminded me that a car can be fun to drive again. People stop to admire styling, Its 2 years old and I still look forward to driving it. Terrific sound and performance from a six cylinder engine with 8 speed trans."

Most complimented car I've owned!

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Great style - gas mileage is great"

"Why would anyone wanting a big, sporty car, buy anything else? Great car - comfortable and fun to drive."

Love my 2013 SRT8 Charger!

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "stylish, fun to drive, powerful & comfortable."

Cons: "only averages 19 MPG, but I don't mind."

"I bought a 2011 Charger RT first and I liked the car but wanted more. Traded for the 2013 SRT8 and now it's the most fun car I ever owned. I was going to buy something sportier like the new Camaro but when you look at the interior room and trunk of the Charger, its so much more car. Runs great, handles great (excellent for a full sized car), stylish looks, room for 5 adults, and stuffed with technologically advanced options, what more could you want from a car."

This is my Quickest car yet. SRT8

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "Every time I drive it, I'm hitting the gas hard."

Cons: "My only gripe is the exhaust sound, way too soft."

"Just bought it from a dealer a month ago used with only 5500 miles and it is fast..470 Horsepower is awesome. 25 MPG on highway/12 in city, I floor it a lot. Wherever I park it people will come to check it out. Especially being red with a blacked out grille. Has every available option. The ventilated seats are cool."