2010 Dodge Charger

Based on 779 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Very nice car.

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Winter weather, get the right tires"

2006 Dodge Charger rt

"Very nice car! Cheàp to upgrade performance. Nice sound from the engine when you hammer the accelerator. Car can be very tricky driving in snow, not talking inches or feet I'm talking a half inch or less. It can get tricky."

2006 Dodge Charger rt

new custom paint job

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "a eye catcher for only $7500 everything workl"

"only 30000 miles on new factory engine,have supporting paper work, plus four new tires and rims, have 20" chrome rim with new tires, chrome trim all the way around, two tone custom paint job, clean inside and out"

I love the handling and the power !

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "comfertable for me6'4" 300 lbs and refined driving"

Cons: "a lot of little issues they will not answer ."

"I love everything about this car except when I check pricing on here the SRT8 charger is worth more money than the numbered Super Bee SRT8 ? I also have a 2012 2ss camaro convertible, that has the 6.2l, and paddle shift , but this SRT8 is way more power to the road ,and handling is at least twice as refined . the problems like power door locks and windows seem to be the norm with these cars . They also did not paint everything on em (like nuts and bolts still in primer ,I also have a heart beat and static,that comes from the factory stereo kicker box that they say on both accounts (paint less spots,and stereo getting static and heart beat)is not a problem . But on forum they seem to think it is ?"

Reliable, fast, efficient

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "fast, efficient, great reliability, great to drive"

Cons: "to unlock the cars true potential must modify"

"i bought this car pre-owned with factory warranty still on it, i have modified it a lot, this thing is great for modifications, its easy and affordable too, i highly recommend the predator tuner, it will show you how the car can really drive, the ONLY costly thing about this car is the brakes and tires will require replacement every 20-30k depending on how you drive, which are also inexpensive, even basic sound is great, you can always add more speakers with the ports they leave you, this car is like a giant lego, just keep building onto it."

Good, Not Great...

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "Muscle design, quick response, performance, fun"

Cons: "Gas mileage, limited design technology."

"I have owned my 2008 since 2009. If you're looking for a muscle car with room for the family, this is definitely the right car for you. The 5.7 provides plenty of power but even with the variable valve shutdown you're still not going to be economical with this machine. When I bought it, I liked that it had all of the options like navigation and a hard drive for my music but now I would have much rather had no navigation and the ability to stream bluetooth from my IPod of Phone. The handsfree phone feature is nice but it takes some getting used to. Its hard to believe that this type of technology has come this far in 6+ years but it definitely has. In the end, I don't regret buying this car but if I had to do it over again I'm not sure that it was the right car for me."

This car is a true Performance Sedan

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pros: "Very fun to drive Gets looks"

Cons: "Hard to keep your foot out of it."

"For the price you can not beat the style and comfort this car offers up. Performance wise,from the factory amazing. Add a few bolt-on aftermarket performance features and this is a true race car."

Charger SRT-8, After Owning for 7 Years

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "Performance, styling, convenience, quality."

Cons: "Unresolved front rattle issue, cheap lug nuts."

Last one from the dealer's lot.

"I purchased my SRT-8 Charger new in September of '06. I chose the SRT-8 Charger for it's power, styling, and convenience (i.e. 4 dr.). It's got a Hemi. I drive it for what it was built for. To date, I have had NO mechanical problems with the car, save one- a periodic rattle in the front end on bumpy roads. Various Mopar forums indicate this is a widespread problem with this model, but no one has pinned down the exact problem. It is more of a nuisance issue than anything. The only other issue I have had with the car is the cheap lug nuts used by the manufacturer. They have some sort of decorative cover that causes them to be difficult to remove over time. These are the reason for the "9/10" quality rating. Everything else about the car is nothing short of awesome. The fit and finish is excellent, and with an annual wax-job with a quality carnauba wax, the paint (Inferno Red) still garners compliments. Performance and handling are excellent by any standards. For a 4,000+ lb. sedan, the engineers must have put in some serious overtime working their magic. Driver and passenger comfort are noteworthy because of the ample headroom for tall people, and there is REAL legroom for adult back seat passengers. The capacious trunk is designed for easy access of cargo. There have been no nuisance problems (i.e. faulty wiring, leaky windows, etc.). The two recalls by Dodge were promptly taken care of. I won't even mention fuel mileage. If you buy an SRT-8, anything, MPG is the last thing on your mind. The first thing is- when do I get to drive it again."

Last one from the dealer's lot.

best ever! still love driving it 7 yrs later!!!!

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Cons: "blind spot due to mirrors."

"This car has been pure pleasure since the day I bought it with 4 miles on it. The only thing that has ever gone bad it the shifter on the console, there is a part that the chargers are known to have go out due to wear and tear putting car in drive and park after a while. Mine had to be replaced at about 60k. No other issues at all. extremely happy with it."

For an Ex-Sheriff's car, RUNS GREAT!

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pros: "Handling,comfort, gas mileage 19-23MPG, FAST!"

Cons: "Speakers like to blow or get crackle sound."

"This "Police Car" RWD version is unlike the rest of the Chargers and leans towards the performance of the SRT8. It has the SRT8 suspension and brakes with the 5.7L (R/T) engine. It has the plain Jane interior and exterior of the SE. It's kind of a kluge but it works well. I get a range of 19-23MPG depending on city/highway driving mix. It's had Mobil 1 oil since day one and still gets it from me as well. If you maintain the 5.7L yourself, be sure to put 7 quarts of oil in the motor, not 6 quarts and use of a FRAM PH-8A oil filter instead of the stock PH-16 oil filter will extend engine life with 40% more filter for your oil. I HIGHLY recommend using ONLY FULL SYNTHETIC oil in this vehicle. I liked it so much, I went back to the county auction this year and bought a second one! Real head turner and traffic slows down by me all the time, wonder why...lol?!"

One of my favorite cars to drive. It is very fast.

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pros: "Holds it value and is a head turner."

Cons: "Position of gauges could be better."

"I have driven muscle cars since the early 60's. My Charger has headers and Flow Masters, and the K&N induction system as many of the others had. The styling has an intimidating look and the performance backs up the look. It is a blast to drive and the sound that it makes is like music to my ears."

I like how it handles on the road

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

"everything about the car I like and it even has adjustable gas and brake peddles."

Best car I have ever owned! (Out of 14 cars total)

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, stylish, head turner."

Cons: "No rear Cup holders"

"Absolutely love every aspect of this car. 10 Points to Dodge."

Lots of room

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pros: "LOVE my charger"

"Love my Charger.My son is very tall and can ride very comfortably in my car. Nicely detailed. In keeping up with the regular maintenance with my car, I have not had any problems with it. The only problem that I did have was my own issue. I have always driven front wheel drive and was not use to rear wheel drive. Was difficult learning to drive a rear wheel in the midwest during winter time."

Zoom Zoom

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "smooth ride and roomy"

Cons: "MPG"

"I love my 2010 Charger R/T smooth ride and the ECO mode is great if I use cruise control I get 22 MPG and if I don't use cruise 19 .. The only draw back is that you have to use the higher octane and if you don't keep it above 1/2 full of gas it gets pretty pricey"

i love this car!

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

"very comfortable and has lots of power( i have the srt-8 425HP)"

Awesome and amazing car, I love it!!

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pros: "fantastic handling, smooth ride, super fun"

Cons: "emergency brake has no hand release handle"

"I owned an S-class 500 Mercedes before this car and drove it for 8 years and comparing the two cars I would definitely say the charger is the better car."

good looks great comments from public

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cons: "3'5 L HO engine should have duel exhaust"

"Dodge gave lifetime warranty on drivetrain in 08 to orig owner"

This is the greatest car I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "Great car, great motor, fun to drive, great MPG"

Cons: "do not like position of cruse control"

"Bought this car new and have had almost no repairs. Very comfortable, lots of power and gets great gas mileage for the size of the motor. This is the best car I have ever had and have bought another Charger 2013."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Spacious, fun to drive, great in snow, great value"

Cons: "moderate gas mileage, weak key design"

"I'm not typically one to volunteer product reviews. But, I've been driving my AWD for about a year-and-a-half now, and I owe it to the car to tout its greatness. I stand 6'4, and this is the first vehicle I've ever owned where I even considered sliding the seat forward of the full-back position. Add to that the fact that I have a wife who stands 5'11 and two boys in car seats, and we can all fit COMFORTABLY in this vehicle. Now, that is quite an accomplishment! I've driven this vehicle with 4 full-grown men in it, and no one was cramped. As far as capability goes, we had well over 100" of snow this past winter in West Michigan. But, this all wheel drive wonder never so much as batted an eye. And, on dry pavement, she'll put you back in your seat without a sweat. The only problems I've had were a split battery terminal (battery in the spare tire well in the trunk) and a bad center bearing (to rear drive shaft). And, the latter of those was probably due to plowing through snow at the end of the driveway that was above the wheel hubs. The design of the key leaves a bit do be desired, as the blade can break through the side of the housing. Gas mileage 19 mpg average is a little lower than I'd like. But, for the fun of driving it, I'll pay the extra."

Great car

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "If you can handle the get up and go."

Cons: "Seats not as comfortable as the old dodge intrepid"

"Very nice car, dependable,roomy, - D +, rear seats fold down with inside access to trunk for carrying extra objects or objects length of trunk and back seat. Great car but seats not as comfortable as my old dodge intrepid. Will get up and go when you want it too. So be careful."

nice car overall

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I own this car
Reason: dont use much - My approximate mileage is 47,000

Pros: "rides nice"

Cons: "tie rod ends wear quickly"

"the only issue i found with these cars is tie rod ends wearing out prematurely. very nice riding car. although dont like having to remove plastic shield to change my oil. oh well could be worse.."

I love this car,but getting too old for this one

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "reliable and roomy, good gas milage for a hemi"

Cons: "I can't think of any other then high insurance."

"always have had good service with dodge dealers. This car is a great car to drive and ride in, it is so roomy and every time we take it somewhere we get people asking about it and admiring it. The car is bright red with 22in. Akuza reaper rims and is a real eye catcher. It is too sporty for a 61 year old lady ;) It is going to kill me to let it go but its time to grow up :( and get something more practical for doing old lady things"

Unbelievably reliable. No snow...

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Still reliable after 180,000 miles."

Cons: "Snow, pot hole"

"Have high mileage (180,000) without any major problems. Front end problems due to pot holes. Terrible in the snow. I live in the northeast and should have gotten the AWD. But I still love it."

I love this car. Best one yet

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "Power galore, great driving experience."

Cons: "Needs better MPG, but it's worth it."

"I love this car, but it's time for a new one. I'll miss it."

Couldnt ask for more

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Decent on gas, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "Snow? Youre not going anywhere"

"I got mine in 2009 used with around 30,000 miles on it. Since buying it my Charger has taken me to and from school (roughly 450 miles each way) over and over again and i just hit 110,000 miles last week. The only major problems I've had with my car are things that have resulted from my doing (potholes ect.) Its a roomy car on the inside to the surprise of many who look at it and its overall a smooth ride. Hopefully I can drive mine forever."