2010 Dodge Charger

Based on 785 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Such a great car

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"I have had this car for 5 years now and only had one minor problem that was my fault ( i let a leak go for too long ). This car has been GREAT truly one of the best cars I have owned. I dont ever plan on getting rid of it. Im 6'3 and 295 LBS this car has so much room and rides so smooth. Great car and would tell anyone that is on the fence about buying one DO IT!!!!"

Solid value for american 4-door full size sedan

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "value, styling, reliability, power, ease of use"

Cons: "city fuel economy, interior"

Ready for action!

"What is bad: city mileage is awful compared to other cars in this class. Also, the interior is very basic. Most versions of this car seem to be a throwback to simple muscle car interior design: not many over-the-top gizmos and gadgets, but certainly loaded with the basics. What is good: pretty much everything else. good power, great look, excellent freeway mileage, very reliable, easy to drive overall and a fun own for sure. It is surprisingly nimble for a large 4-door, and has power when you need it, even with the lower-end V6 models. Heck, the HP produced in the V6 exceeds that of 80's corvettes, so there's that."

Ready for action!

This car is a money pit.

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pros: "Styling"

Cons: "Poor design and materials."

"I bought this car because of its styling. However, its styling does not make up for the great expense of maintenance so I can keep it on the road. I pay to fix the same problems over and over again. I put in a new engine, new water pump, new pins in the front end. Tie rod gave out while driving."

Love my car!

By on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive including great gas mileage"

Cons: "wheels are easily scratched"

"I have owned my car since 2009. I love the seats nd the placement of controls. Rides great, excellant factory sound system especially with the Sirus radio. The only issue I have had is the windsheild broke after a snow storm, which Alabama rarely sees. It was an expensive replacement around 300.00 dollars. With regular oil changes using Castrol SAE 30 she has been nothing short of amazing. Even the change between a built Corvette and my Charger was quite pleasant due to the severity of my back problems. The heated leather seats with the addition of lumbar support and electric seat placement controls, she is the best investment I have ever made. I paid a little too much for her, I am just now paying the principle, with no regrets! Try driving one and you will be hooked on the steering, handling, eye candy that is the 2008 Dodge Charger SXT."

Disappointed

By on Saturday, March 12, 2011

"10,358 miles There is a loud rapping sound coming from the engine rocker assembly orders. 10,988 Five months after purchase the dealer has replaced the replaced rocker shafts on both sides, rapping noise still there. 11,764 miles the engine has an oil leak from previous repair. 15,234 Seven months after purchase the right side cylinder head assembly was replaced, the rapping noise is still there. 23,940 Transmission fluid leaking solenoid connector and o-ring replaced, Right front tire cupping - top radiator hose collapsed, engine noise still present and tapping."