2009 Dodge Charger

Based on 807 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Hemi is the way to go, Fun to drive

By on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pros: "HEMI worth the money"

Cons: "V6 not much power"

"The Hemi is worth the extra to buy. Gas mileage isn't much of a difference between V6 & V8, so you will be very happy with it. I had the SXT and it was nice, got attention, but not much power. I upgraded to the Hemi and it was the best decision I made. I am so happy with the Charger R/T and I will not sell this one and I will keep it until it doesn't go anymore. I have to say the car is AWESOME!!!!"

Amazing car! Reliable, fast, and comfortable!

By on Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, fast, and sporty"

Cons: "No cupholders in the back. Some plastic interior."

"I bought the car new and have never had a single problem with it. The car rides smooth, has comfortable seats, and is very fast. I love listening to music, especially soundtracks, and the speakers are crystal clear and play the bass well. I've never had engine trouble or problems with any part of the car. The trunk is very large, big enough to fit three large suitcases in comfortably. The only thing I wish was better was the plastic parts of the interior. The plastic scratches like all car plastics due and makes it look cheap. This car has been through a lot, however, as it gets driven from Missouri to Floria twice or more a year. It is an amazing car and I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for a sporty, yet comfortable car! Very Reliable and amazing!"

This is the greatest car I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "Great car, great motor, fun to drive, great MPG"

Cons: "do not like position of cruse control"

"Bought this car new and have had almost no repairs. Very comfortable, lots of power and gets great gas mileage for the size of the motor. This is the best car I have ever had and have bought another Charger 2013."

charger

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"I have had brake problems with this car starting at 179 miles. I now have 2400 miles on the car. Every week the car is in the shop with brake problems. I have not skipped a week with brake problems. The dealership can not figure out the problem. Also I will not drive the car over 15 miles I'm afraid the brakes will go."

Love my car!

By on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive including great gas mileage"

Cons: "wheels are easily scratched"

"I have owned my car since 2009. I love the seats nd the placement of controls. Rides great, excellant factory sound system especially with the Sirus radio. The only issue I have had is the windsheild broke after a snow storm, which Alabama rarely sees. It was an expensive replacement around 300.00 dollars. With regular oil changes using Castrol SAE 30 she has been nothing short of amazing. Even the change between a built Corvette and my Charger was quite pleasant due to the severity of my back problems. The heated leather seats with the addition of lumbar support and electric seat placement controls, she is the best investment I have ever made. I paid a little too much for her, I am just now paying the principle, with no regrets! Try driving one and you will be hooked on the steering, handling, eye candy that is the 2008 Dodge Charger SXT."