2009 Dodge Charger

Based on 766 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Love this car

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "Spacious, fun to drive, great in snow, great value"

Cons: "moderate gas mileage, weak key design"

"I'm not typically one to volunteer product reviews. But, I've been driving my AWD for about a year-and-a-half now, and I owe it to the car to tout its greatness. I stand 6'4, and this is the first vehicle I've ever owned where I even considered sliding the seat forward of the full-back position. Add to that the fact that I have a wife who stands 5'11 and two boys in car seats, and we can all fit COMFORTABLY in this vehicle. Now, that is quite an accomplishment! I've driven this vehicle with 4 full-grown men in it, and no one was cramped. As far as capability goes, we had well over 100" of snow this past winter in West Michigan. But, this all wheel drive wonder never so much as batted an eye. And, on dry pavement, she'll put you back in your seat without a sweat. The only problems I've had were a split battery terminal (battery in the spare tire well in the trunk) and a bad center bearing (to rear drive shaft). And, the latter of those was probably due to plowing through snow at the end of the driveway that was above the wheel hubs. The design of the key leaves a bit do be desired, as the blade can break through the side of the housing. Gas mileage 19 mpg average is a little lower than I'd like. But, for the fun of driving it, I'll pay the extra."

Great car

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "If you can handle the get up and go."

Cons: "Seats not as comfortable as the old dodge intrepid"

"Very nice car, dependable,roomy, - D +, rear seats fold down with inside access to trunk for carrying extra objects or objects length of trunk and back seat. Great car but seats not as comfortable as my old dodge intrepid. Will get up and go when you want it too. So be careful."

nice car overall

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I own this car
Reason: dont use much - My approximate mileage is 47,000

Pros: "rides nice"

Cons: "tie rod ends wear quickly"

"the only issue i found with these cars is tie rod ends wearing out prematurely. very nice riding car. although dont like having to remove plastic shield to change my oil. oh well could be worse.."

I love this car,but getting too old for this one

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "reliable and roomy, good gas milage for a hemi"

Cons: "I can't think of any other then high insurance."

"always have had good service with dodge dealers. This car is a great car to drive and ride in, it is so roomy and every time we take it somewhere we get people asking about it and admiring it. The car is bright red with 22in. Akuza reaper rims and is a real eye catcher. It is too sporty for a 61 year old lady ;) It is going to kill me to let it go but its time to grow up :( and get something more practical for doing old lady things"

Unbelievably reliable. No snow...

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Still reliable after 180,000 miles."

Cons: "Snow, pot hole"

"Have high mileage (180,000) without any major problems. Front end problems due to pot holes. Terrible in the snow. I live in the northeast and should have gotten the AWD. But I still love it."