2008 Dodge Charger

Based on 758 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

faster than it looks

By on Monday, December 09, 2013

"One of the best and under rated four door sport cars on tne road. If you buy it for great gas mileage you bought the wrong car, at 4200 pounds you are lucky to get 15 miles per gallon at 93 octane for about four dollars a gallon."

Dodge did it right

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Engine, roomy, large trunk, decent MPG"

Cons: "I'll get back to you"

"Ive been a Chevy fan all my life but when I saw this Dodge Charger, I just had to have it. I bought this new and still have it 7 years later. It still hauls butt and I now use with two car seats in the back for the kids. It has been super reliable. I still have the original brakes and battery. I have yet to replace anything on it and still idles nice and quiet. Highly recommend this vehicle as a daily driver or even as your family car. Great car!"

I...Love...This...Car!!

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Didnt have a spoiler :("

"It drives so smooth and quiet. With 2 kids, they have plenty of room in the back seat. Funny, that people assume its a guys ride and here I am 5 foot nothing getting out of this beautiful car!! Lol, its pretty awesome! Love the leather seat warmers and easy cleaning interior. "Very important". Great trunk space and plenty of storage space in the front as well. As a former Ford and Toyota owner.. I'm officially a Dodge Girl!"

Gives you grins every time you leave the house.

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

"I bought this car new (2006 Daytona edition, Top Banana), expecting a cool car to drive for a few years till the next cool car came along. I've had this car for over 7 years now, and I have to say I'm in love with it. It's a solid and extremely reliable car. And of course it's performance is fantastic, which makes it so enjoyable, even though it's a huge 4 door car. People constantly ask me if its a new Mustang:-) ( which is sort of insulting :-)) but the beauty is that this giant 4 door car has the appearance and performance of a pony car, while having the practical advantage of being actually comfortable and useful :-). It's looks are mean and impressive on cruise night, and then I tomorrow I can take it to the Home Depot and load up with an entire weekend's project supplies, or take a load of people to the state fair in Cadillac'esqe comfort. Try that with your pony car :-D. I've had no significant repairs required since I've owned it. Heck, I still have the factory battery!, which is unheard of here in South Florida. (the heat kills batteries here, but being in the trunk must keep it out of the heat) My friend has leased three Nissans since I've had mine and has had to replace the battery before the lease is up in every one :-). The Michelins have been excellent, and last week I bought my second set. Most of my regular driving is short city trips, and I've only aligned the suspension when I replaced the tires, and they wear perfectly evenly for the entire 40k+ I've gotten with both sets. (My ex-wifes Volvo went through a set of tires every 15,000 miles and cost $1500 to replace!) The only parts that have failed are the plastic clips on the passenger AC vent and defroster vents , and a cooling fan motor (replaced under warranty) The car drives and handles superbly, the fully independent suspension on all 4 corners is fantastic, and the stability control is excellent if you get yourself in too deep :-). And when its switched off you get to experience the true raw power it's instilled with and drive it like a pony car. The hybrid locking differential is excellent and never fails to leave an even pair of tracks should you desire. (assuming stability control is off). The only reason I give it 9 instead of 10 in driving dynamics is the delay when manually shifting. It could benefit from more instantaneous shifting in manual mode, and D to R transition. (I think the newer models have improved this) My friend has a Lamborghini, and he said he had more fun riding in my car than he did in his Lambo'. I can't compare it to a Lambo', but it's a testament to the car and to the ability to drive a 4200 pound 4 door sedan with the guts and precision to impress a Lambo owner. Bottom line is that Dodge made a winner with this car and it's just plain to drive in every condition."

all wheel drive a go anywhere sporty looking car.

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "all wheel drive"

Cons: "had a shifter problem, fixed foe $50"

"ok"