2008 Dodge Charger

Based on 781 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

2006 charger R/T

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"One thing I forgot to mention the car looses its value alot, I dont get it, its an amazing car it has mercedes benz parts and built on mercedes benz frame why does it loose so much value. Anyway I plan on keeping this car and handing it off to my son when he gets his license in 18 years :-)"

2006 Charger R/T Performance PKG

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"I purchased my charger with every option dodge had to offer black R/T it would of been cheaper to purchase a Daytona model but I wanted Black, paid 37k. The styling of the car is amazing when your sitting behind the wheel or as a passenger you feel like you’re in something nice real nice, it has to do with the short windows and high door panels you feel safe in this vehicle. The leather and suede sport seats are a must for the interior, comes with the performance pkg, and it’s the only way to get black leather, there’s plenty of leg room in the back unless you play NBA. The handling is very good which I was surprised for a sedan this size, the v8 5.7 hemi is a strong powerful beast and the pedal is on point you tap it she goes, plus when your going long distance the engine switches to 4 cylinders to save on gas as you need to accelerate it goes back to 8. I have never felt this at work, but what I can tell you my mileage doubles when I’m using expressway, on average city I get 230miles per fill up on the highway I get 408miles on a 19 gallon tank. She Eats A lot! The Navigation system works better then the one I have in my Lexus truck and its easier to use to. The breaking system is very nice and smooth. I’m at 19000 miles right now and no major problems been in only for oil changes and rotated tires once. Sound system is so-so, I had the satellite radio 1 year promo its cool but with a 6 disc cd/mp3 player I have plenty to listen too. One thing though Dodge could use better quality fog lights from the debris my fog lights have marks on them and one side has a small crack. What I would like dodge to add is Zeon headlights as a standard instead of outdated halogens. A power Steering wheel would be nice and memory cooling seats. What else would be cool if they offered different dash colors, graphite or glossy black, a DVD entertainment package with built in monitors into the head rests, plus some nice lighting under the dash and under the seats like in the Audi A8 gives a nice ambiance when your inside plus lets you see if you dropped anything. O’ one more thing auto up/down power windows I hate having to hold down the button close and open the windows."

Pleasant Surprise

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"1st American Vehicle I've ever owned. Low price of maintenance far makes up for gas milage compared to import. Not a single squeak or rattle. Only negative is poor milage in heavey traffic. On the open road MDS works great. My HEMI got ~24 MPG on recent trip to Vegas."

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

what a wonderful all around car

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"This car has everything you need. Comfort, handling, stability, luxury, sound, looks and of course performance. I am planning on keeping this car forever, it has everything I need including the DVD player for the grandchildren and the room for everyone to sit comfortably. I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for luxury, handling and performance. The stock sound system is wonderful too"