2008 Dodge Charger

Based on 779 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Very nice car.

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Winter weather, get the right tires"

2006 Dodge Charger rt

"Very nice car! Cheàp to upgrade performance. Nice sound from the engine when you hammer the accelerator. Car can be very tricky driving in snow, not talking inches or feet I'm talking a half inch or less. It can get tricky."

2006 Dodge Charger rt

new custom paint job

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "a eye catcher for only $7500 everything workl"

"only 30000 miles on new factory engine,have supporting paper work, plus four new tires and rims, have 20" chrome rim with new tires, chrome trim all the way around, two tone custom paint job, clean inside and out"

I love the handling and the power !

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "comfertable for me6'4" 300 lbs and refined driving"

Cons: "a lot of little issues they will not answer ."

"I love everything about this car except when I check pricing on here the SRT8 charger is worth more money than the numbered Super Bee SRT8 ? I also have a 2012 2ss camaro convertible, that has the 6.2l, and paddle shift , but this SRT8 is way more power to the road ,and handling is at least twice as refined . the problems like power door locks and windows seem to be the norm with these cars . They also did not paint everything on em (like nuts and bolts still in primer ,I also have a heart beat and static,that comes from the factory stereo kicker box that they say on both accounts (paint less spots,and stereo getting static and heart beat)is not a problem . But on forum they seem to think it is ?"

Reliable, fast, efficient

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pros: "fast, efficient, great reliability, great to drive"

Cons: "to unlock the cars true potential must modify"

"i bought this car pre-owned with factory warranty still on it, i have modified it a lot, this thing is great for modifications, its easy and affordable too, i highly recommend the predator tuner, it will show you how the car can really drive, the ONLY costly thing about this car is the brakes and tires will require replacement every 20-30k depending on how you drive, which are also inexpensive, even basic sound is great, you can always add more speakers with the ports they leave you, this car is like a giant lego, just keep building onto it."

Good, Not Great...

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "Muscle design, quick response, performance, fun"

Cons: "Gas mileage, limited design technology."

"I have owned my 2008 since 2009. If you're looking for a muscle car with room for the family, this is definitely the right car for you. The 5.7 provides plenty of power but even with the variable valve shutdown you're still not going to be economical with this machine. When I bought it, I liked that it had all of the options like navigation and a hard drive for my music but now I would have much rather had no navigation and the ability to stream bluetooth from my IPod of Phone. The handsfree phone feature is nice but it takes some getting used to. Its hard to believe that this type of technology has come this far in 6+ years but it definitely has. In the end, I don't regret buying this car but if I had to do it over again I'm not sure that it was the right car for me."