2007 Dodge Charger

Based on 795 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

2010 dodge charger

By on Sunday, May 31, 2015

I don't own this car

"my dodge charger is a very reliable car. it has after market performance exhaust installed red decal on hood along with hood scoop with a red spoiler on the trunk. my 2010 vdodge charger is a real head turner. also has uconnect satellite radio single disc cd player. whats not so great a bout the car is the winters with the rear wheel drive. overall very nice car i love it would recommend it to anyone."

This is the greatest car I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "Great car, great motor, fun to drive, great MPG"

Cons: "do not like position of cruse control"

"Bought this car new and have had almost no repairs. Very comfortable, lots of power and gets great gas mileage for the size of the motor. This is the best car I have ever had and have bought another Charger 2013."

Best One Yet!

By on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pros: "Great car! Fun car and a great travel car."

Cons: "Dash vents have popped out, had to glue back in."

"I bought this car used and have had it for 2 years. I cannot see me ever driving another car. I love the stability, handling and speed of this vehicle. It is beautiful on the inside and the outside. The only thing I have ever had replaced was the battery. It is an amazing car!!"

Gives you grins every time you leave the house.

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

"I bought this car new (2006 Daytona edition, Top Banana), expecting a cool car to drive for a few years till the next cool car came along. I've had this car for over 7 years now, and I have to say I'm in love with it. It's a solid and extremely reliable car. And of course it's performance is fantastic, which makes it so enjoyable, even though it's a huge 4 door car. People constantly ask me if its a new Mustang:-) ( which is sort of insulting :-)) but the beauty is that this giant 4 door car has the appearance and performance of a pony car, while having the practical advantage of being actually comfortable and useful :-). It's looks are mean and impressive on cruise night, and then I tomorrow I can take it to the Home Depot and load up with an entire weekend's project supplies, or take a load of people to the state fair in Cadillac'esqe comfort. Try that with your pony car :-D. I've had no significant repairs required since I've owned it. Heck, I still have the factory battery!, which is unheard of here in South Florida. (the heat kills batteries here, but being in the trunk must keep it out of the heat) My friend has leased three Nissans since I've had mine and has had to replace the battery before the lease is up in every one :-). The Michelins have been excellent, and last week I bought my second set. Most of my regular driving is short city trips, and I've only aligned the suspension when I replaced the tires, and they wear perfectly evenly for the entire 40k+ I've gotten with both sets. (My ex-wifes Volvo went through a set of tires every 15,000 miles and cost $1500 to replace!) The only parts that have failed are the plastic clips on the passenger AC vent and defroster vents , and a cooling fan motor (replaced under warranty) The car drives and handles superbly, the fully independent suspension on all 4 corners is fantastic, and the stability control is excellent if you get yourself in too deep :-). And when its switched off you get to experience the true raw power it's instilled with and drive it like a pony car. The hybrid locking differential is excellent and never fails to leave an even pair of tracks should you desire. (assuming stability control is off). The only reason I give it 9 instead of 10 in driving dynamics is the delay when manually shifting. It could benefit from more instantaneous shifting in manual mode, and D to R transition. (I think the newer models have improved this) My friend has a Lamborghini, and he said he had more fun riding in my car than he did in his Lambo'. I can't compare it to a Lambo', but it's a testament to the car and to the ability to drive a 4200 pound 4 door sedan with the guts and precision to impress a Lambo owner. Bottom line is that Dodge made a winner with this car and it's just plain to drive in every condition."

Great family car

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great price"

Cons: "gas mileage, no sunroof"

"When I bought this car I was deciding between this car and a Chevrolet Camaro. In the end my more practical side won out, though this car isn't great on gas mileage it is certainly better than the Jeep Wrangler I had been driving around, and on a road trip I often average 26-28 mpg. This car is very roomy, at six feet tall I can say that with the driver's seat all the way back I can comfortably sit in the seat behind the driver's seat, without my knees touching the chair. The car has a great feel, very smooth ride, and it has power when you need it. Overall this is the most comfortable car I have owned, and it is both practical for a family with the ability to put at least two car seats in the back, and it is a joy to drive."