2007 Dodge Charger

Based on 795 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Solid value for american 4-door full size sedan

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "value, styling, reliability, power, ease of use"

Cons: "city fuel economy, interior"

Ready for action!

"What is bad: city mileage is awful compared to other cars in this class. Also, the interior is very basic. Most versions of this car seem to be a throwback to simple muscle car interior design: not many over-the-top gizmos and gadgets, but certainly loaded with the basics. What is good: pretty much everything else. good power, great look, excellent freeway mileage, very reliable, easy to drive overall and a fun own for sure. It is surprisingly nimble for a large 4-door, and has power when you need it, even with the lower-end V6 models. Heck, the HP produced in the V6 exceeds that of 80's corvettes, so there's that."

Ready for action!

174,000 Trouble-Free Miles!

By on Friday, May 22, 2015

Pros: "Fast, roomy, a looker, great highway gas mileage!"

Cons: "Wish it was louder. Sounds too docile for me."

Here it is. My black Hemi Charger.

"I bought this car in 2007 with 11,900 miles on it. It now is about ready to crack 175,000, and I'm supremely satisfied. The original brakes lasted to 145,000 miles. Even then, they didn't NEED to be replaced, I chose to replace them. The car has had the oil changed between 5 and 7,000 miles, other than that, it has had very little maintenance required, still has the original serpentine belt and plugs! Other than oil changes and front end (tie rod, tie rod ends) replacement - which is due more to rough American roads than it is poor design quality, this car is never in the shop. I can't wait to buy another one!"

Here it is. My black Hemi Charger.

Love my car!

By on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive including great gas mileage"

Cons: "wheels are easily scratched"

"I have owned my car since 2009. I love the seats nd the placement of controls. Rides great, excellant factory sound system especially with the Sirus radio. The only issue I have had is the windsheild broke after a snow storm, which Alabama rarely sees. It was an expensive replacement around 300.00 dollars. With regular oil changes using Castrol SAE 30 she has been nothing short of amazing. Even the change between a built Corvette and my Charger was quite pleasant due to the severity of my back problems. The heated leather seats with the addition of lumbar support and electric seat placement controls, she is the best investment I have ever made. I paid a little too much for her, I am just now paying the principle, with no regrets! Try driving one and you will be hooked on the steering, handling, eye candy that is the 2008 Dodge Charger SXT."

Disappointed

By on Saturday, March 12, 2011

"10,358 miles There is a loud rapping sound coming from the engine rocker assembly orders. 10,988 Five months after purchase the dealer has replaced the replaced rocker shafts on both sides, rapping noise still there. 11,764 miles the engine has an oil leak from previous repair. 15,234 Seven months after purchase the right side cylinder head assembly was replaced, the rapping noise is still there. 23,940 Transmission fluid leaking solenoid connector and o-ring replaced, Right front tire cupping - top radiator hose collapsed, engine noise still present and tapping."

charger

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"I have had brake problems with this car starting at 179 miles. I now have 2400 miles on the car. Every week the car is in the shop with brake problems. I have not skipped a week with brake problems. The dealership can not figure out the problem. Also I will not drive the car over 15 miles I'm afraid the brakes will go."