2007 Dodge Charger

Based on 764 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

all wheel drive a go anywhere sporty looking car.

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "all wheel drive"

Cons: "had a shifter problem, fixed foe $50"

"ok"

good driving inside good except for smell

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

"Has a few dings hood and back bumper. Rats got into engine now unable to get the rat urine smell out. Dealer said they would have to take the front casing off and try to clean all the air vents. But it wasn't guarantee to get the smell out. Other wise drives good."

Fun Car to own.

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "All around awesome ride, for a guy or a family guy"

Cons: "Sucks up the gas."

"The Charger is a fun car to own, well you need the Hemi at least. I owned the 3.5 6 cylinder and it was okay but I wanted to add so many things i ended up buying a new 2010 R/T Charger. It is a fun car to drive and is very comfortable. The regular R/T doesn't have a lot of options but it was suited well for me. I still upgraded some things. The worst part of the car is it sucks up gas even with ECO, but it's a Hemi and it was made to cruise and i do. I wish I had purchased the all wheel for the snow but that's about it. A few problems initially but minor in detail. just make sure you find a good dealer to go to."

Great family car

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great price"

Cons: "gas mileage, no sunroof"

"When I bought this car I was deciding between this car and a Chevrolet Camaro. In the end my more practical side won out, though this car isn't great on gas mileage it is certainly better than the Jeep Wrangler I had been driving around, and on a road trip I often average 26-28 mpg. This car is very roomy, at six feet tall I can say that with the driver's seat all the way back I can comfortably sit in the seat behind the driver's seat, without my knees touching the chair. The car has a great feel, very smooth ride, and it has power when you need it. Overall this is the most comfortable car I have owned, and it is both practical for a family with the ability to put at least two car seats in the back, and it is a joy to drive."

good investment LOVE IT SO FAR..

By on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pros: "POWERFUL ENGINE FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "BRAKING SYSTEM SEEMS TO LOCK UP ON BUMPY SURFACES."

"Sxt runs great handles great and fun to drive. love the inside, fully loaded leather /dvd/cd/nav/uconnect.. good highway gas mileage /city gas mileage not so good"

I love my car, totally

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Zoom, looks, large interior"

Cons: "Seats are not so comfortable"

"Love this car. So much ZOOM. I look forward to going to work just so I can drive it. So good looking."

GREAT INVESTMENT!

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "Spacious, Reliable, GREAT VALUE"

Cons: "Navagation dated, leather seats wear"

"This car holds it's value and rides like a champ! Bought this car in October 2012 and out of the 6 I have owned this one by far is my favorite. Navigation system is dated in its operating functions but works well Wish it had onstar however I'd be willing to spend the money to get it put in Really a great investment and reliable transportation"

It's a keeper (0-60 in low 5's)

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Full Size car but it's a luxury muscle car too"

Cons: "there really are none"

"I planned on only keeping this car for a few years. Considering that the 2009's come with a standard LIFE TIME WARRANTY on the powertrain (included for free w/ Chrysler, no joke - if it blows up they replace it)and my payoff almost done I have considered trading it but have to ask myself why the heck I would give this up! Great car!!! Yeah, that's why you won't see a lot of 2009s w/ the up'd HP to 268 for sale I guess."

I hate this car.

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "none"

Cons: "leaks"

"I used to love this car, but since the first year, the sun roof leaks and no one can fix it and no one will take it back and to buy it back I lose thousands on the value....."

Love my Daytona

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Lots of raw power. Decent gas mileage with the MDS"

"This has got to be one of the hottest sport sedans ever made. I've got so many compliments from people on the looks of my Charger Daytona. The regular Chargers are great but add the Daytona package and you've got one mean machine! It gives excellent gas mileage while having so serous power. This is definitely an enthusiast's ride!!"

112.000 miles and & $0 on repairs-toruey hemi

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Pros: "Reliable and quick plus decent mileage."

Cons: "numb steering and yucj interior"

"Pros-Most reliable car I have ever owned, I've spent zero on repairs in 112,000 miles. Last three cars were 2 Acura TLs and a Maxima, this beat them all. Engine has gobs of torque. 4000+ pounds and over 100 in the quarter mile. 25 tio 26 mpg at 75 - 80 mph. Nice suspension refinement, but I'd enjoy it more with summer performance tires like Michelin Pilots. Cons - Rubbermaid interior and poor steering feel Could use a little more lateral grip - see tire comment above."

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED!

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Fast, Comfortable"

Cons: "Bad Mpg, Inside not designed well"

"I love this car! I have a 2008 Dodge Charger R/T with the 5.7L Hemi and I love it. I bought it with 62k miles and now i have over 117k and every mile has a story! The car runs like new and has never showed me any issues. The interior could be better quality but im not complaining. Best 4 door muscle car you can own! I prefer this over the Mustang, gto, and challenger any day!"

Such a great car

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"I have had this car for 5 years now and only had one minor problem that was my fault ( i let a leak go for too long ). This car has been GREAT truly one of the best cars I have owned. I dont ever plan on getting rid of it. Im 6'3 and 295 LBS this car has so much room and rides so smooth. Great car and would tell anyone that is on the fence about buying one DO IT!!!!"

Amazing underated Car

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and the price is right."

Cons: "Small blind spot to get used to"

"This car has been nothing short of amazing to me! If I had listened to all the so so reviews I would have never bought it. I'm over 70,000 miles and haven't done anything but change the oil, brakes, tires and a minor repair. Plenty of horsepower for a 6 cylinder. Plenty of storage space in trunk and I've hardly had to use the fold down seats for my trade. Trips to Vegas from LA are a breeze keeping up with the flow of traffic with plenty of extra power when I need it. Totally happy this American car is back in the picture! It doesn't surprise me that the Highway Patrol is now using Chargers."

Great Car!

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "It has a great look to it, is fun to drive, and is"

Cons: "speeding tickets"

"I've owned my 2006 Charger SXT for 4.5 years now. I drove it pretty rough initially but it has held up great! It reaches a top speed of 115mph and shows its power primarily between 35-70mph. The only problem had with it was the shifter. It just locked in place, had to have my car towed to the shop and the shifter replaced."

Good Luck with one.

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "Very super looking car"

Cons: "Don't buy a used one well even New good luck"

"This is my 2ed Charger the 2006 Dodge Chager sxt, I love the car for looks and the way it drives, But as for it needing repairs I don't like that It hate car washes,or getting to wet the ETC unit messes up all the time Had to have the full ETC replaced from the gas peddel the under the hood, for starts just to name afew. This was my 3ed Dodge had a 2011 Charger and a Chalanger Both got New out of the show room and both had big time thing wrong one didn't even make it out of the Dodge car lot and the cumputer messed up this was a 2011 Charger with "5" Miles on it...Then the 2011 Chalanger started at "2,500" mile went all wrong so no more Dodge for me I'm back to Ford."

Totally awesome car, best investment!

By on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Pros: "great car all around."

Cons: "wish it were all wheel drive.."

"I absolutely love,love, love my car..."

Amazing car! Reliable, fast, and comfortable!

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, fast, and sporty"

Cons: "No cupholders in the back. Some plastic interior."

"I bought the car new and have never had a single problem with it. The car rides smooth, has comfortable seats, and is very fast. I love listening to music, especially soundtracks, and the speakers are crystal clear and play the bass well. I've never had engine trouble or problems with any part of the car. The trunk is very large, big enough to fit three large suitcases in comfortably. The only thing I wish was better was the plastic parts of the interior. The plastic scratches like all car plastics due and makes it look cheap. This car has been through a lot, however, as it gets driven from Missouri to Floria twice or more a year. It is an amazing car and I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for a sporty, yet comfortable car! Very Reliable and amazing!"

Solid quality car. Superior for space and comfort

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, power, braking, drives sporty."

Cons: "Wish it was available in standard."

"I wanted a sporty sedan with some power in the V6 class. After testing all the cars in this category some things i liked were rear wheel drive better performance and power. In the sedan category it seemed to have the most power as well, handed much better than all others, the auto-stick worked much better after i had it tuned. I brought the Charger in for a part change and they told me there was a turner upgrade for $90, so i had it done. The whole transmission performed much better, it shifted much later overall power was improved i don't know why but it performed so much better."

Not good for daily driver.

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "Well appointed. Comfortable on long drives."

Cons: "Not as durable as I am used to."

"I bought an absolutely gorgeous silver Charger, and loved it. After a year, the passenger side mirror was loose, the front fairing had cracked, the grill had cracked, the left front suspension had broken, and the paint had become scratched. I'm the only driver, and I'm not a rough driver. I avoid potholes, and park where the car won't get dinged or tree droppings. The paint took scratches from wiping off wet leaves. The suspension just went "ting" and that corner of the car dropped 3 inches. (broken spring). I have NO idea what happened to the front fairing, or the grill. The visibility from the driver's seat is unfortunately rather limited, making backing up, or pulling into traffic an exercise in contortion. Bad things aside, the engine has been a dream, and the car handles very well. (Must be the Mercedes designed and built frame and suspension) If they could find a way to make the car more durable for New England, I would be tempted to buy another."

Solid value for american 4-door full size sedan

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "value, styling, reliability, power, ease of use"

Cons: "city fuel economy, interior"

Ready for action!

"What is bad: city mileage is awful compared to other cars in this class. Also, the interior is very basic. Most versions of this car seem to be a throwback to simple muscle car interior design: not many over-the-top gizmos and gadgets, but certainly loaded with the basics. What is good: pretty much everything else. good power, great look, excellent freeway mileage, very reliable, easy to drive overall and a fun own for sure. It is surprisingly nimble for a large 4-door, and has power when you need it, even with the lower-end V6 models. Heck, the HP produced in the V6 exceeds that of 80's corvettes, so there's that."

Ready for action!

Best Car i have ever owned

By on Thursday, November 15, 2012

"The Charger superbee srt is one of the best cars i have driven, its sound, handles awesome, and comfertable to drive"

Hemi is the way to go, Fun to drive

By on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pros: "HEMI worth the money"

Cons: "V6 not much power"

"The Hemi is worth the extra to buy. Gas mileage isn't much of a difference between V6 & V8, so you will be very happy with it. I had the SXT and it was nice, got attention, but not much power. I upgraded to the Hemi and it was the best decision I made. I am so happy with the Charger R/T and I will not sell this one and I will keep it until it doesn't go anymore. I have to say the car is AWESOME!!!!"

Awesome

By on Friday, September 07, 2012

Pros: "great car and fun with good looks."

Cons: "non I have seen or felt."

"reliable , with some power to spare at 250hp and a 4 speed... heavy enough to remind me of my 85 lincoln town car.. with more power.. very comfortable.. !! a joy to drive.. MP"

my favorite vehicle

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "looks great inside n out, plenty of POWER"

"I LOVE my charger. It is beautiful inside n out. All the features, 20 in rims, awesome wheels, beautiful tangerine red color. Absolutely gorgeous n FAST Hold on will whip ur neck.lol but true. I have no problem passing or merging. My favorite, the best car has it all!!!!"

See if you qualify for