2007 Dodge Charger

Based on 797 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

What a hot rod WOW

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "hot rod"

Cons: "The RT has too much power"

"Although it wasn’t designed for snow it has too much power for it. I would get AWD if I had a do over."

A very good, reliable car. great in the snow.

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "good price, fun to drive and economical"

Cons: "lack of an available manual transmission."

"This is a very good, dependable car and it gets decent mileage for a full-size car. We had several severe snow storms a year ago and this car never caused me any concern. It handled very well in the conditions. This car has a lot of interior room for my family of five."

I Love this Car, but could have been built better

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Nice looking, Nice Pickup"

Cons: "Noisy"

"My car tends to be noisy, when it's cold I notice turning the steering wheel it makes a noise, the windows sometimes make noise, plastic on the side of my seat was broken off when bought (2nd buyer)And my brakes squeal when I replaced all the pads"

I love this car!!!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

"This car runs awesome!!! It has a lot of pick up when you step on the gas. It is comfortable, the windows in the backseat roll down all the way, and the trunk is huge!!"

A Good Starter Vehicle

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, great for road trips"

Cons: "Lots of maintenance,"

The pink piece on the right is what breaks from normal wear and tear.

"Similar to a starter house, this car is a good "first car" if you have teens or a small family. It is nice and roomy and everyone compliments me on how comfortable it is. It rides very smooth like a luxury car, but it still has some get-up-and-go like a sports car. I bought this car used in 2008, and in 2011, several different things required maintenance. The a/c went out, I had to buy new tires, and the interlock latch broke in the shifter. The interlock latch was the hardest to fix because we had to do it ourselves. If you plan on buying this car, be SURE TO ASK if this part has been fixed or replaced. If the plastic piece has not been replaced by a stronger aluminum piece, then the shifter will break one day when you least expect it. All in all, it is a good reliable car now, but I can tell that Dodge makes their cars with cheap plastic parts, and I won't be buying another one."

The pink piece on the right is what breaks from normal wear and tear.

Really is the best vehicle ever.

By on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "Interior door panels look cheap."

"This car is really amazing. I have put 50,000 miles on it. It runs and performs like it is part of me. My car is performance enhanced.I installed a new exhaust that increased the horsepower by 20.I bought a computer that enables me to electronically super tune the car. I installed a K and N ram air setup. All together the changes I made cost me 2000.00 . I have an increase in horse power by 75hp, I get over 25 miles a gallon highway and 19.7 city.The car is a four door sedan so the insurance cost is inexpensive . It is extremely nimble . It rides like a luxory car should and handles like a sports car."

Supreme Interstate Cruiser

By on Friday, December 02, 2011

Pros: "Quiet, powerful, and comfortable on the highway"

Cons: "Poor city gas mileage"

"I have the R/T (HEMI). The car is one heck of a road goat. It is quiet - no wind or tire noise. Handling on the highway is good with the fat tires it comes with. Leather seating is very comfortable for long runs, and the upgraded audio is spectacular. HEMI power is endless - and smooth. Gas mileage on the highway depends upon the wind, the temperature, and how fast you drive. I lag up behind an 18-wheeler for hours on end (around 65 mph) and get 24 - 28 mpg. Trunk space is good. City driving is another story. This is a long-wheelbase car - much like a pickup truck. That's an advantage on the road, but around town this beast isn't nimble. You aren't just going to whip it into the grocery store parking lot. Using this car in stop and go city traffic will reward you with poor gas mileage - around 14 mpg. So, it depends on what you use the car for. For me, Mr. Interstate sales person, it's absolutely wonderful. For a commuter plying city streets and stoplights every day, it's an expensive proposition."

Charger SRT8

By on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Pros: "the power brings a smile to my face everyday"

Cons: "Oil changes are expensive"

"Did chrysler do a nice job with this car, owned a v6 charger before this and just recently got this last november, the car is amazing, although some front end issues with tie rods and tensions struts i cant complain, oil changes are expensive (every 3000 miles using mobile 1 factoy fill) about 100 dollars an oil change, but i really cant complain, i love this thing. it puts a smile on my face every day"

2011 Charger - Excellent car, Excellent value

By on Thursday, June 02, 2011

Pros: "Great value, gorgeous styling, very comfortable ride"

Cons: "City MPG, iPhone / iPod USB interface"

2011 Charger the day after getting it.

"Purchased a 2011 Charger after comparing it to the Chrysler 300. While the 300 had a more luxurious feel to the interior, the Charger had better styling and better value. Both cars share the same platform, suspension and engines; so you sacrifice very little in ride quality between the two. The interior is spacious and comfortable for all passengers. The layout for the driver is clean and clear with all controls within easy reach. The aluminium bezel around the instrument and radio panels is an excellent touch that should help dissuade any feelings of cheapness. The leather interior is of excellent quality and comfort and is applied liberally to most all surfaces your arm might end up resting on. This gives the feel of a car thousands of dollars more expensive. The exterior style is far above its competition. The deeply sculpted hood and side panels give the car attitude. The LED ringed backside makes the car into a standout at night. This car DOES turn heads and get attention. The V6 engine is impressive by itself. But with a car this heavy you have to gas it a bit to really feel the acceleration. This is a bit of a drawback if you do a lot of city driving as you'll be mashing the accelerator frequently and watching your MPG drop. Driving the highway though this engine loves to cruise. Get up to highway speeds and you'll need to barest pressure on the gas to keep the speed at 65mpg while easily maintaining ~30mpg. One gripe I have though is how the sound system interacts with an iPhone or iPod via USB connection. It tends to start fading the song 5 seconds before its over and cuts it off completely with 3 seconds left. There is also an issue where it lists and plays album tracks alphabetically rather than in order. This can be a nuisance when listening to an album where the tracks need to flow in order (for example a comedy album). Overall though this car is excellent value for money. For what I paid the choice was a Limited trim 300 with no options, or a loaded up Ralleye Plus trim charger with Navigation Backup camera, Sound group"

2011 Charger the day after getting it.

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"I finally got my dream car in February, but was hit by a drunk driver on May 6th and totaled. I'm thankful the Charger is built like a tank. Safety wise this is an excellent car, and it has all the great looks of a sports car. No complaints on this car."

Muscle Car That Rides Like a Luxury Car

By on Thursday, April 14, 2011

"I bought my ’06 Charger R/T new in ‘05. I have never had a problem with it. I bought it because I love the style and the performance (how can you not love that hemi!) but after owning it for five years, I have to admit that the thing I love the most is the ride. When the performance isn’t needed (i.e. corners and acceleration) this car rides as well as any luxury model. It is smooth, comfortable and easy to drive, but is still a muscle car that can out-accelerate everything else in its class. I love it."

Amazing Vehicle

By on Monday, April 11, 2011

"This being the first vehicle I have ever purchased, I could not be happier. I love the style, the image and the unmatched comfort. The 2009 SE Charger handles very well in the snow and ice even for it being RWD. The only thing I could gripe about would be the performance at the SE trim level. Having that said, the price and gas mileage more than make up for that. Great decision, and I couldn't be happier now going on 2 years owning."

The Hottness

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"We absolutly love the car! So far there has been a total of 32 cases of whiplash when we've rolled by. We have become the envy of every teenage boy and some men who work at McDonalds. We have even had people stop in the road and tell us how nice it is!"

cant beat this car overall

By on Saturday, December 04, 2010

"I had to give this car all 5s cause its that good. ive had at least 30 vehicles and these are the the only ones worthy of keeping. My rt hemi has 101k miles and hasnt missed a beat. Plenty of room for me at 6'6" 260. Amazingly quick and powerful for a big heavy four door. Seats are great. Good gas mileage. Full of nice standard options with the rt. Added a cold air intake,flowmaster exhaust and a diablo tuner for even more excitement. so 5 stars cause i doubt you can even get a better car. My hemi 3/4 ton has been just as awesome."

Great idea...poor execution

By on Sunday, September 05, 2010

"There's really lots of reasons to like this car. It's quick off the line, rear wheel drive performance is easy to predict, leg/head room are great, back seat has plenty of room, gas mileage is decent...I got 20 miles to the gallon 50/50 freeway/street...for a 5.7 liter engine and it just looks great! Problem is the quality...at least for the one I had...just wasn't there. I bought used (three years old with 40k miles) should have still had some good years left in it but, no such luck. During the year I had it, I had problems with interior trim (ashtray wouldn't stay closed), electrical (windows would...intermittently...not work), steering (power steering had a strange whine) and the biggest problem of all engine or fuel delivery failure (I put that because we...me and Dodge...never were able to figure out what the problem was). The car would...mostly after fill up but; sometimes at other times too...would just shut off. Then it would be pretty hard to restart. Dodge worked with me to try to fix the problem but; unfortunately they just couldn't figure out the problem. I have a buddy who also has the 2006 with the same problem. It might just be this model year but; I just sold it and am now going to stay away from Dodge. I was really disappointed with Dodge (Corporate). They were really unhelpful with trying to solve the problem. The dealership was actually o.k. but; they still weren't able to find the problem. I really wish the quality was there, I really liked the performance of the car would have just...you know...run, I would have loved to keep it. Oh well..."

Amazing Comfort and Power

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"I've been driving this car for more than a year and have had zero complaints with it. The interior has more room than my '05 Bonneville and has more comfortable seats than any other car I've rode in. Ample trunk space makes it easy to haul groceries with two sets of golf clubs and more. I'm impressed with how quiet it is on at cruising speeds yet gives the low rumble as it accelerates that I really wanted; I mean, if I'm driving a Hemi, I want to hear it sometimes! Gas mileage is about what I expected: 25ish when cruising freeways at 70 mph, 19-22 when traveling cities and highways, and about 16-18 during the Wisconsin winter. The only frustrating thing is trying to change the oil, as it rides so low that you really can't get underneath it very easily. The ride height also makes you unable to clear a few snow drifts in winter, and being RWD it doesn't always want to drive perfectly on ice. Then again, I didn't buy it as a perfect winter vehicle so I'm not going to give it a negative for it. One other positive (at least for me) is that I don't see a ton of these on the road unlike the Mustang or even Cameros, which makes my ride a little more distinctive. I'd gladly recommend this to a friend! My buddies all love riding with me, and now I'm actually going to add some accessories like a hood scoop and high performance exhaust system to really set my car apart!"

Very nice car

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"I have own My Charger SXT for 6 months and love it I,m a big guy at 6'4" and around 300 lbs and i am very comfy on long road trips and the back seat space is amazing better then my 07 Durango."

Poor Reliability.

By on Sunday, February 07, 2010

"Purchased new 2006 Dodger Charger R/T 27miles on odometer, finally sold it January 2010. Experienced all kinds of problems, starting with an engine noise, two transmission leaks (7000 miles) fixed by the dealership, cracked plastic dash piece, pushed in plastic window control(driver side), front driver headlight went out at 13,000 miles, right blinker went out 16,382, and finally the park locked in place at approx. 28,562 miles(320.00 dollar fix). The car did go very fast, exterior styling looked good, was fun up until 7000 miles."

comfortable with performance twist

By on Thursday, July 30, 2009

"this car had an awsome performance package, it impressed me everytime i drove it. it had alot of room, and was very comfomfortable to drive and ride in. my son totalled in a head on collision and he walked away with only a broken bone in foot and mild scratches. hood was on dash board, and motor pushed back a foot. crumbled perfectly around front seat area. air bag deployed worked great. boy was lucky, car got the best 17 yr old crash rating a parent could ever ask for."

Best car I ever have

By on Sunday, May 24, 2009

"I own the 2006 R/T fully loaded. It is the more confortable car ever produced. No other car has more power than this one. I would keep it for ever... GREAT CAR!!!"

Awesome Vehicle!

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for about a year and I love it! I had a 2.7 liter before this one and I can definitely say the 3.5 has a lot more power and comfort."

Love my Charger

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"I love my charger, I've had it for 3 years, still love to drive it, still get stares from other drivers, wishing that it was their car to drive."

FAST grocery getter

By on Thursday, February 12, 2009

"I have an '06 model with only 13,500 miles on it, so reliability has not been an issue. The only real issue is premature tire wear on the front tires and poor city gas mileage (although I've received over 21 mpg on the highway). But you do not buy a vehicle with this kind of performance for the gas mileage. It is simply a pleasure to drive in all aspects (if you can handle the somewhat harsh ride due to the performance suspension). The handling is sportscar-like and the acceleration is even more amazing!! I highly recommend this vehicle!"

Get the R/T

By on Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Have a 2006, with the 5.7Hemi. Shopped around for a long time. Get the one with the BLACK leather seats with suede insert. MUCH more comfortable and also means you'll get the suspension package. This car is a GREAT compromise between HP and MPG. If I baby it, I get about 20 MPG overall, and have gotten OVER 25MPG on highway. Yes, those numbers are real. If you need better MPG, buy a Prius. DON'T get the V6 (either one), you'll kick yourself. Plenty of room in back seats and trunk. This car is both practical and a BLAST to drive. It is also a headturner and I get plenty of compliments. Tuned exhaust makes a growl you can't help but love. Also is maintainable - you can get at the front of the engine to change relatively easy things like pulleys or the belt. Have zero regrets buying this. If you want a car that just gets you from A to B, then this may not be for you. But if you want a car that's fun AND practical, this is it. I looked and drove a LOT of cars, from Altima's to Lincoln LS's, and for the money, this was a great buy. I took it over the Altima simply because of back seat space. But the Altima with the 3.5 is a sweet ride, too."

Hold on

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"Awesome screaming power, great handling, great lines, AWD great traction in snow, quiet smooth ride, 0-60 in 6.5 and still get 22+ mpg on hwy."