2007 Dodge Charger

Based on 793 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

An excellent,well built four door hot rod!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, descent price, excellent seats"

Cons: "no cooled seats! Needs better OEM tires."

"This car in the SRT trim, is awesome on the highway, very fast and a very good looking car all around. The interior is very clean. The driver,and passanger seats in the SRT are by far the best performance seats I've been in for quite some time. The seats in the SRT are far superior than the new 2012 CTS-V and the 2012 Comaro's by far. Ive driven alot of sporty sedans, and for the price, this car is no slouch...A true performance sedan.This car does not mind being thrown around on road course tracks at all. The factory Goodyear tires leave little to be desired.The Brembo brake package works well for such a big car. Trully, a fun to drive big fullsize sedan."

Hemi is the way to go, Fun to drive

By on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pros: "HEMI worth the money"

Cons: "V6 not much power"

"The Hemi is worth the extra to buy. Gas mileage isn't much of a difference between V6 & V8, so you will be very happy with it. I had the SXT and it was nice, got attention, but not much power. I upgraded to the Hemi and it was the best decision I made. I am so happy with the Charger R/T and I will not sell this one and I will keep it until it doesn't go anymore. I have to say the car is AWESOME!!!!"

Sporty

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

"The Charger is not a bad vehicle but in the 06 year there was a lot that nneded improvement , however all the faults were fixed on the 2010 charger. This is a very reliable vehicle and is fun to drive."

Amazing car! Reliable, fast, and comfortable!

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, fast, and sporty"

Cons: "No cupholders in the back. Some plastic interior."

"I bought the car new and have never had a single problem with it. The car rides smooth, has comfortable seats, and is very fast. I love listening to music, especially soundtracks, and the speakers are crystal clear and play the bass well. I've never had engine trouble or problems with any part of the car. The trunk is very large, big enough to fit three large suitcases in comfortably. The only thing I wish was better was the plastic parts of the interior. The plastic scratches like all car plastics due and makes it look cheap. This car has been through a lot, however, as it gets driven from Missouri to Floria twice or more a year. It is an amazing car and I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for a sporty, yet comfortable car! Very Reliable and amazing!"

Such a great car

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"I have had this car for 5 years now and only had one minor problem that was my fault ( i let a leak go for too long ). This car has been GREAT truly one of the best cars I have owned. I dont ever plan on getting rid of it. Im 6'3 and 295 LBS this car has so much room and rides so smooth. Great car and would tell anyone that is on the fence about buying one DO IT!!!!"

Solid value for american 4-door full size sedan

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "value, styling, reliability, power, ease of use"

Cons: "city fuel economy, interior"

Ready for action!

"What is bad: city mileage is awful compared to other cars in this class. Also, the interior is very basic. Most versions of this car seem to be a throwback to simple muscle car interior design: not many over-the-top gizmos and gadgets, but certainly loaded with the basics. What is good: pretty much everything else. good power, great look, excellent freeway mileage, very reliable, easy to drive overall and a fun own for sure. It is surprisingly nimble for a large 4-door, and has power when you need it, even with the lower-end V6 models. Heck, the HP produced in the V6 exceeds that of 80's corvettes, so there's that."

Ready for action!

Love my car!

By on Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive including great gas mileage"

Cons: "wheels are easily scratched"

"I have owned my car since 2009. I love the seats nd the placement of controls. Rides great, excellant factory sound system especially with the Sirus radio. The only issue I have had is the windsheild broke after a snow storm, which Alabama rarely sees. It was an expensive replacement around 300.00 dollars. With regular oil changes using Castrol SAE 30 she has been nothing short of amazing. Even the change between a built Corvette and my Charger was quite pleasant due to the severity of my back problems. The heated leather seats with the addition of lumbar support and electric seat placement controls, she is the best investment I have ever made. I paid a little too much for her, I am just now paying the principle, with no regrets! Try driving one and you will be hooked on the steering, handling, eye candy that is the 2008 Dodge Charger SXT."

Disappointed

By on Saturday, March 12, 2011

"10,358 miles There is a loud rapping sound coming from the engine rocker assembly orders. 10,988 Five months after purchase the dealer has replaced the replaced rocker shafts on both sides, rapping noise still there. 11,764 miles the engine has an oil leak from previous repair. 15,234 Seven months after purchase the right side cylinder head assembly was replaced, the rapping noise is still there. 23,940 Transmission fluid leaking solenoid connector and o-ring replaced, Right front tire cupping - top radiator hose collapsed, engine noise still present and tapping."

charger

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"I have had brake problems with this car starting at 179 miles. I now have 2400 miles on the car. Every week the car is in the shop with brake problems. I have not skipped a week with brake problems. The dealership can not figure out the problem. Also I will not drive the car over 15 miles I'm afraid the brakes will go."

2010 dodge charger

By on Sunday, May 31, 2015

I don't own this car

"my dodge charger is a very reliable car. it has after market performance exhaust installed red decal on hood along with hood scoop with a red spoiler on the trunk. my 2010 vdodge charger is a real head turner. also has uconnect satellite radio single disc cd player. whats not so great a bout the car is the winters with the rear wheel drive. overall very nice car i love it would recommend it to anyone."