2007 Dodge Charger

Based on 786 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

An excellent,well built four door hot rod!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, descent price, excellent seats"

Cons: "no cooled seats! Needs better OEM tires."

"This car in the SRT trim, is awesome on the highway, very fast and a very good looking car all around. The interior is very clean. The driver,and passanger seats in the SRT are by far the best performance seats I've been in for quite some time. The seats in the SRT are far superior than the new 2012 CTS-V and the 2012 Comaro's by far. Ive driven alot of sporty sedans, and for the price, this car is no slouch...A true performance sedan.This car does not mind being thrown around on road course tracks at all. The factory Goodyear tires leave little to be desired.The Brembo brake package works well for such a big car. Trully, a fun to drive big fullsize sedan."

Awesome! Dodge got it right

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pros: "All"

"Was the first kid on the block to get the new Charger when reintroduced in the fall of 2005. R/T with Road and Track package and it is the best car I have ever owned (and I have had many)!! A great blend of size, performance and practicality, truly a "muscle sedan". Although there was a lot of contention making it a four door, that was the smart move."

Hemi is the way to go, Fun to drive

By on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pros: "HEMI worth the money"

Cons: "V6 not much power"

"The Hemi is worth the extra to buy. Gas mileage isn't much of a difference between V6 & V8, so you will be very happy with it. I had the SXT and it was nice, got attention, but not much power. I upgraded to the Hemi and it was the best decision I made. I am so happy with the Charger R/T and I will not sell this one and I will keep it until it doesn't go anymore. I have to say the car is AWESOME!!!!"

Sporty

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

"The Charger is not a bad vehicle but in the 06 year there was a lot that nneded improvement , however all the faults were fixed on the 2010 charger. This is a very reliable vehicle and is fun to drive."

Amazing car! Reliable, fast, and comfortable!

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, fast, and sporty"

Cons: "No cupholders in the back. Some plastic interior."

"I bought the car new and have never had a single problem with it. The car rides smooth, has comfortable seats, and is very fast. I love listening to music, especially soundtracks, and the speakers are crystal clear and play the bass well. I've never had engine trouble or problems with any part of the car. The trunk is very large, big enough to fit three large suitcases in comfortably. The only thing I wish was better was the plastic parts of the interior. The plastic scratches like all car plastics due and makes it look cheap. This car has been through a lot, however, as it gets driven from Missouri to Floria twice or more a year. It is an amazing car and I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for a sporty, yet comfortable car! Very Reliable and amazing!"