2006 Dodge Charger

Based on 771 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

I love this car. Best one yet

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "Power galore, great driving experience."

Cons: "Needs better MPG, but it's worth it."

"I love this car, but it's time for a new one. I'll miss it."

Couldnt ask for more

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Decent on gas, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "Snow? Youre not going anywhere"

"I got mine in 2009 used with around 30,000 miles on it. Since buying it my Charger has taken me to and from school (roughly 450 miles each way) over and over again and i just hit 110,000 miles last week. The only major problems I've had with my car are things that have resulted from my doing (potholes ect.) Its a roomy car on the inside to the surprise of many who look at it and its overall a smooth ride. Hopefully I can drive mine forever."

Well thought out car.

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "It's 3.5l engine has the power of a 8 cylinder"

Cons: "You should use high octane fuel only"

"I bought this car in July 2012. I knew what I wanted and spent 2 months looking all over until I found my baby in Virginia and was sure this was the one. In fact i was so sure I paid 500 to have the car shipped up here. It's Black with grey interior, and alloy rims. This car turns heads and I have recieved pleny of compliments. I keep the clean as a whistle and stay up on all maintanence. It's super comfortable, and I think I had a back seat passenger maybe twice. It has a CD player, a mp3 jack and a super sounding stereo.It has the spots for a GPS and talk on phone features That are just waiting for somebody to add it.It kills me to put this car up, But with 2 kids in college it's time to cut back, We have 4 new cars and pay $5,000 in insurance that doesn't help. You can cruise at 90 MPH and doesn't even feel like you going 50. If you would own this car your days of crazy drivers of pushing you around. People just seem to respect this car so much that you dictate who's going where. Gain complete control of the road. I will be buying a new one in a couple years. I could talk all night about this car, but I thing you get the picture."

Awful Build, but a pretty decent car

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Great engine, good looks, good dependability"

Cons: "Awful front end, bad seats for long drives avg mpg"

Flag day! USA! USA! USA!

"This car is the definition of a love hate relationship. The 3.5L engine can't be blown up. If you run it hard when it's cold out and haven't given the car time to warm up, you might kill it then, but that's about the only time you could. The front end is a headache and a half. The suspension is stiff enough for an F-350, the steering is loose and wobbly like an old truck going straight but does great turning, if your brakes are bad good luck stopping on bumps, and be prepared to replace tie rods and such every 6 months or so. Other than that, the car is great. Engine is smooth once she's warmed up. Ball bearings are doubled on both sides, not a cheap fix. If you live and drive on smooth roads and treat the car nice and keep up on maintenance, this car will last you forever. I've put 20,000 miles on it and the only things I've replaced are ball bearings and tie rods because I drive it like I stole it. With the 3.5, go for a subtle exhaust, something loud like a magnaflow tries too hard to make it sound like there's more muscle under the hood. This car is peppy but I would not say fast."

Flag day! USA! USA! USA!

Best family sports car ever

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "sporty, holds whole family, roomy, fun to drive"

2007 Dodge Daytona Charger at Galveston Island

"I love this car, 4 doors, room for the family but looks like and drives like a sports car!"

2007 Dodge Daytona Charger at Galveston Island