2006 Dodge Charger

Based on 758 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I love this car,but getting too old for this one

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "reliable and roomy, good gas milage for a hemi"

Cons: "I can't think of any other then high insurance."

"always have had good service with dodge dealers. This car is a great car to drive and ride in, it is so roomy and every time we take it somewhere we get people asking about it and admiring it. The car is bright red with 22in. Akuza reaper rims and is a real eye catcher. It is too sporty for a 61 year old lady ;) It is going to kill me to let it go but its time to grow up :( and get something more practical for doing old lady things"

Unbelievably reliable. No snow...

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Still reliable after 180,000 miles."

Cons: "Snow, pot hole"

"Have high mileage (180,000) without any major problems. Front end problems due to pot holes. Terrible in the snow. I live in the northeast and should have gotten the AWD. But I still love it."

I love this car. Best one yet

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "Power galore, great driving experience."

Cons: "Needs better MPG, but it's worth it."

"I love this car, but it's time for a new one. I'll miss it."

Couldnt ask for more

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "Decent on gas, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "Snow? Youre not going anywhere"

"I got mine in 2009 used with around 30,000 miles on it. Since buying it my Charger has taken me to and from school (roughly 450 miles each way) over and over again and i just hit 110,000 miles last week. The only major problems I've had with my car are things that have resulted from my doing (potholes ect.) Its a roomy car on the inside to the surprise of many who look at it and its overall a smooth ride. Hopefully I can drive mine forever."

Well thought out car.

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "It's 3.5l engine has the power of a 8 cylinder"

Cons: "You should use high octane fuel only"

"I bought this car in July 2012. I knew what I wanted and spent 2 months looking all over until I found my baby in Virginia and was sure this was the one. In fact i was so sure I paid 500 to have the car shipped up here. It's Black with grey interior, and alloy rims. This car turns heads and I have recieved pleny of compliments. I keep the clean as a whistle and stay up on all maintanence. It's super comfortable, and I think I had a back seat passenger maybe twice. It has a CD player, a mp3 jack and a super sounding stereo.It has the spots for a GPS and talk on phone features That are just waiting for somebody to add it.It kills me to put this car up, But with 2 kids in college it's time to cut back, We have 4 new cars and pay $5,000 in insurance that doesn't help. You can cruise at 90 MPH and doesn't even feel like you going 50. If you would own this car your days of crazy drivers of pushing you around. People just seem to respect this car so much that you dictate who's going where. Gain complete control of the road. I will be buying a new one in a couple years. I could talk all night about this car, but I thing you get the picture."

Awful Build, but a pretty decent car

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Great engine, good looks, good dependability"

Cons: "Awful front end, bad seats for long drives avg mpg"

Flag day! USA! USA! USA!

"This car is the definition of a love hate relationship. The 3.5L engine can't be blown up. If you run it hard when it's cold out and haven't given the car time to warm up, you might kill it then, but that's about the only time you could. The front end is a headache and a half. The suspension is stiff enough for an F-350, the steering is loose and wobbly like an old truck going straight but does great turning, if your brakes are bad good luck stopping on bumps, and be prepared to replace tie rods and such every 6 months or so. Other than that, the car is great. Engine is smooth once she's warmed up. Ball bearings are doubled on both sides, not a cheap fix. If you live and drive on smooth roads and treat the car nice and keep up on maintenance, this car will last you forever. I've put 20,000 miles on it and the only things I've replaced are ball bearings and tie rods because I drive it like I stole it. With the 3.5, go for a subtle exhaust, something loud like a magnaflow tries too hard to make it sound like there's more muscle under the hood. This car is peppy but I would not say fast."

Flag day! USA! USA! USA!

Best family sports car ever

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "sporty, holds whole family, roomy, fun to drive"

2007 Dodge Daytona Charger at Galveston Island

"I love this car, 4 doors, room for the family but looks like and drives like a sports car!"

2007 Dodge Daytona Charger at Galveston Island

I Love this Car!

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

"Bought this car brand new, and still Love driving it any time, all the time!"

I Love this car

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "drives and handles so well. true muscle!"

Cons: "Of course, it's a fair weather car."

"Best car that I have ever owned!!! Would definitely own another one."

love love love!

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "awesome drive, good price, comfy"

Cons: "this car has no cons"

"I LOVE THIS CAR! I have a thing for mini vans, so when mine started having issues left and right, my mother let me use her Charger. Still using it to this day! I went from desperately wanting another beat up minivan, to wanting a Charger! I used to think it was overrated, didn't want to drive it, would rather drive the beat up truck, but after driving the Charger for over 6 months now, I think I'm in love. It's truly an awesome car. So comfy and roomy! FUN to drive. Love being on the highway at night, driving fast, everyone moves outta my way in no time! It's quite funny. As long as you keep this car well maintained, you'll enjoy it for quite some time. It's well worth all the money put into it! My parents actually considered buying a second one last summer, but settled for a Convertible instead."

real nice car

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "great price,and its fun to drive"

"a 2008 dodge charger its been taken good care very low mil,"

Great car

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "comfortable ride"

Cons: "Paint from factory not so great"

"This car has been in my family since 2006 till present. The car has been very reliable. I do all the oil changes brakes and other maintenance. The car has never failed us on out of town travels. The gas mileage is average for a 6 cylinder. The paint was not the best on the front and rear bumpers. The clear formed blisters. So I had to get them repainted 4 years after I bought the car. The car has a very smooth ride. After 8 years of ownership on this car I can say that I would buy another Charger."

Love it!

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "A lot of space, style is great, enjoy driving it"

Cons: "Gas eater, interior design could be better"

"Love it! Price was great, enjoy driving it and its very comfortable"

Best One Yet!

By on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pros: "Great car! Fun car and a great travel car."

Cons: "Dash vents have popped out, had to glue back in."

"I bought this car used and have had it for 2 years. I cannot see me ever driving another car. I love the stability, handling and speed of this vehicle. It is beautiful on the inside and the outside. The only thing I have ever had replaced was the battery. It is an amazing car!!"

Outstanding car!!

By on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"This car hasn't had an work other than regular oil changes, tire and brake replacements. We have owned this car for 7 years and have over 220,000 miles on it. This is a great car."

faster than it looks

By on Monday, December 09, 2013

"One of the best and under rated four door sport cars on tne road. If you buy it for great gas mileage you bought the wrong car, at 4200 pounds you are lucky to get 15 miles per gallon at 93 octane for about four dollars a gallon."

Dodge did it right

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Engine, roomy, large trunk, decent MPG"

Cons: "I'll get back to you"

"Ive been a Chevy fan all my life but when I saw this Dodge Charger, I just had to have it. I bought this new and still have it 7 years later. It still hauls butt and I now use with two car seats in the back for the kids. It has been super reliable. I still have the original brakes and battery. I have yet to replace anything on it and still idles nice and quiet. Highly recommend this vehicle as a daily driver or even as your family car. Great car!"

I...Love...This...Car!!

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Didnt have a spoiler :("

"It drives so smooth and quiet. With 2 kids, they have plenty of room in the back seat. Funny, that people assume its a guys ride and here I am 5 foot nothing getting out of this beautiful car!! Lol, its pretty awesome! Love the leather seat warmers and easy cleaning interior. "Very important". Great trunk space and plenty of storage space in the front as well. As a former Ford and Toyota owner.. I'm officially a Dodge Girl!"

Gives you grins every time you leave the house.

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

"I bought this car new (2006 Daytona edition, Top Banana), expecting a cool car to drive for a few years till the next cool car came along. I've had this car for over 7 years now, and I have to say I'm in love with it. It's a solid and extremely reliable car. And of course it's performance is fantastic, which makes it so enjoyable, even though it's a huge 4 door car. People constantly ask me if its a new Mustang:-) ( which is sort of insulting :-)) but the beauty is that this giant 4 door car has the appearance and performance of a pony car, while having the practical advantage of being actually comfortable and useful :-). It's looks are mean and impressive on cruise night, and then I tomorrow I can take it to the Home Depot and load up with an entire weekend's project supplies, or take a load of people to the state fair in Cadillac'esqe comfort. Try that with your pony car :-D. I've had no significant repairs required since I've owned it. Heck, I still have the factory battery!, which is unheard of here in South Florida. (the heat kills batteries here, but being in the trunk must keep it out of the heat) My friend has leased three Nissans since I've had mine and has had to replace the battery before the lease is up in every one :-). The Michelins have been excellent, and last week I bought my second set. Most of my regular driving is short city trips, and I've only aligned the suspension when I replaced the tires, and they wear perfectly evenly for the entire 40k+ I've gotten with both sets. (My ex-wifes Volvo went through a set of tires every 15,000 miles and cost $1500 to replace!) The only parts that have failed are the plastic clips on the passenger AC vent and defroster vents , and a cooling fan motor (replaced under warranty) The car drives and handles superbly, the fully independent suspension on all 4 corners is fantastic, and the stability control is excellent if you get yourself in too deep :-). And when its switched off you get to experience the true raw power it's instilled with and drive it like a pony car. The hybrid locking differential is excellent and never fails to leave an even pair of tracks should you desire. (assuming stability control is off). The only reason I give it 9 instead of 10 in driving dynamics is the delay when manually shifting. It could benefit from more instantaneous shifting in manual mode, and D to R transition. (I think the newer models have improved this) My friend has a Lamborghini, and he said he had more fun riding in my car than he did in his Lambo'. I can't compare it to a Lambo', but it's a testament to the car and to the ability to drive a 4200 pound 4 door sedan with the guts and precision to impress a Lambo owner. Bottom line is that Dodge made a winner with this car and it's just plain to drive in every condition."

all wheel drive a go anywhere sporty looking car.

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "all wheel drive"

Cons: "had a shifter problem, fixed foe $50"

"ok"

good driving inside good except for smell

By on Monday, October 07, 2013

"Has a few dings hood and back bumper. Rats got into engine now unable to get the rat urine smell out. Dealer said they would have to take the front casing off and try to clean all the air vents. But it wasn't guarantee to get the smell out. Other wise drives good."

Fun Car to own.

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "All around awesome ride, for a guy or a family guy"

Cons: "Sucks up the gas."

"The Charger is a fun car to own, well you need the Hemi at least. I owned the 3.5 6 cylinder and it was okay but I wanted to add so many things i ended up buying a new 2010 R/T Charger. It is a fun car to drive and is very comfortable. The regular R/T doesn't have a lot of options but it was suited well for me. I still upgraded some things. The worst part of the car is it sucks up gas even with ECO, but it's a Hemi and it was made to cruise and i do. I wish I had purchased the all wheel for the snow but that's about it. A few problems initially but minor in detail. just make sure you find a good dealer to go to."

Great family car

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pros: "smooth ride, great price"

Cons: "gas mileage, no sunroof"

"When I bought this car I was deciding between this car and a Chevrolet Camaro. In the end my more practical side won out, though this car isn't great on gas mileage it is certainly better than the Jeep Wrangler I had been driving around, and on a road trip I often average 26-28 mpg. This car is very roomy, at six feet tall I can say that with the driver's seat all the way back I can comfortably sit in the seat behind the driver's seat, without my knees touching the chair. The car has a great feel, very smooth ride, and it has power when you need it. Overall this is the most comfortable car I have owned, and it is both practical for a family with the ability to put at least two car seats in the back, and it is a joy to drive."

good investment LOVE IT SO FAR..

By on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pros: "POWERFUL ENGINE FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "BRAKING SYSTEM SEEMS TO LOCK UP ON BUMPY SURFACES."

"Sxt runs great handles great and fun to drive. love the inside, fully loaded leather /dvd/cd/nav/uconnect.. good highway gas mileage /city gas mileage not so good"

I love my car, totally

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Zoom, looks, large interior"

Cons: "Seats are not so comfortable"

"Love this car. So much ZOOM. I look forward to going to work just so I can drive it. So good looking."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25