2014 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,880 - $27,743.

Invoice N/A

10/6.9

9.3

Based on 320 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

This car is fast while being super comfortable.

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

"For a 6 cyl VVT engine, my Challenger SXT+ is a fast, fun and comfortable sports car. It hugs the corner while it allows to sit on nice warm leather seats. Its stance is aggressive and its torque allows for a great take off. Words can't describe how much fun I have in my black beauty."

INCREDIBLE BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!!!

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

THIS IS MY BABY!! I STILL GASP EVERYTIME I OPEN THE GARAGE DOOR!

"I've waited my whole life for a "HEMI"!IT'S THE THING I'VE WANTED THE MOST IN MY LIFE AND WITH BEING A SINGLE PARENT RAISING 2 CHILDREN KNEW I COULD NEVER HAVE,!!!! DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!! THIS CAR IS SO FAR BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS! The technology has come along way from dropping a Hemi in a 70's Challenger!! This car is mind boggling for a car that weighs over 4000 lbs. The performance the handling , the driveability of this vehicle is AWESOME THE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS VEHICLE IS AWESOME!!! BEST THING I EVER DID!!"

THIS IS MY BABY!! I STILL GASP EVERYTIME I OPEN THE GARAGE DOOR!

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Cons: "Skip shift feature...nuisance."

"I bought this car because I wanted a classic car, but since I am a female, classic cars require reliable mechanics. I don't know any and did not necessarily want a project car. The comfort of the drivers seat was important to me as well, because I have had 2 back surgeries. The 2013 Challenger met my needs. I have the R/T, 5.7 Hemi, 6 spd manual. This car is amazing to drive. There is nothing like the thrill of feeling all that power under your feet. The car performs well and is very fast! There is only one disappointing feature; the car automatically takes you from first gear to 4th when traveling at the exact speed - its suppose to save you mpg's but I find it annoying. IF you pause, you can continue to manually shift into 2nd, 3rd, then 4th. They do sell something called a skip shift eliminator for $30.00 - I may look into having that installed. It also downshifts from 5th to 4th when you actually want 6th gear. Again, if you pause for a few seconds, you can shift manually. This feature is not popular and a real nuisance. As you should be aware, this is NOT a winter car. Since it is a rear wheel drive car, it will slide on wet pavement (rain) - especially since it is a manual trans, so you need to take it easy. Living in Michigan - there are still plenty of dry days to enjoy this car. The overall styling of this car is really attractive. The back seat has room for adults but it really is a two person car. Mt granddaughter (4) calls it Noni's "Hot Rod" and always begs for rides in it, but honestly, it is NOT a kid car. It weighs 4200 pounds and it does perform like the 70-72 Muscle cars. I just turned 60 and this is a car that you can appreciate and enjoy driving. I resist the urge to RACE because I surely don't need any speeding tickets at my age. It is definitely a "bucket list" car."

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014