2014 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,648 - $29,443.

10/6.9

9.3

Based on 349 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Blue collar hero.

By on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pros: "The smile after starting it up."

Cons: "C-pillar blind spot"

"The first time you start it up, the inner child cant help but marvel as every pulse of the motor taunts you into mashing the throttle. You will want to drive this car every chance you get. The 5.7L HEMI with 6-speed manual is the way to go. Averaging 17-18mpg city. Have not done any highway driving yet, (sorry.) The updated steering and suspension make the car easy to drive with crisp turn in. Once you learn your sight-lines its easy to parallel park as well. Just be careful backing up, as the C-pillars do create large blind spots. The suspension is on the firm side and all the better for it as it tries to mask 4100lbs. The brakes work well and have a progressive feel that sends just enough feedback. The keyless enter-and-go takes some getting used to. U-Connect is only ok though. Ford Sync in my 2010 Mustang GT was more user friendly. The interior is plain and simple...meaning easy to use at (75mph) freeway speeds. The seats hold you in place and never feel tight. Would be great for long trips, unlike my 2011 VW GTI. The standard head unit is decent but would suggest the upgraded system if it fits your budget. Reason being it gives you more info at a glance and a more rich, fuller sound. The car has great fit and finish with a solid mechanical feel. Six years in production and it still turns heads. People will cruise next to you and stare. Kids ask you to rev the engine and do burnouts. Young and old generations admire the Challenger for good reason. Make no mistake, this is one of the best American cars you can buy."

I'M IN LOVE!

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Price, performance, looks - she's got it all!"

Cons: "emblems not standard, 18 mpg avg., blind spots"

"I've always loved sporty cars, especially the old 70's barracuda. So when I saw this car, I fell in love. Mine is a black SE with Rallye package, and I added the challenger emblems on the front quarter-panels. They did a great job giving it the old time look. Even without the hemi, it has great pickup and performance. It's super comfortable, even on long trips. It does have some large blind spots, but you quickly learn to compensate for them. The trunk is huge! And people can actually sit in the back seat. Great sound system and a quiet ride. This car is not about gas mileage, it's about driving a car that makes you feel great! You'll get plenty of thumbs up from young and old as you drive on by. I've owned mine about 18 months, and no problems. It's a great car! Never selling this one!"

Love my Challenger!

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, reliable!"

Cons: "Back seat is usable, but not huge"

"I've had my 2011 Dogdge Challenger since it was new. I am not a car person, but this has been my fave car of all time. It's comfy for me, heated leather seats, reliable and SEXY. Would buy it all over again!"

Best Sport Car ever Made

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

Interior

"The Chllenger is probably the best muscle car that was ever manufactured. It is a smooth and fast drive. I own an SRT8, but the SXT and the R/T are also great cars. If you are a parent wanting to buy your son or daughter a hot car, the Challengers are the best choice you have. They are comfortable, secure and well manufactured. I would recommend this car to anyone out there who wishes to own a Muscle car."

Interior

A Great Muscle Car (for people with Kids)

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "great power with lots of room."

Cons: "Blind spot"

"I have the R/T Classic and is the most roomiest among the three muscle cars. (Camaro and Mustang) My 8 and 9 year old daughters is not cramped at the back seat and we can actually do grocery for the entire family the trunk is huge. Can't really complain with the engine, 376 HP with 410 lb-ft it is quick, passig in the freeway is a breeze."