2014 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,170 - $32,125.

10/6.9

9.3

Based on 320 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

A THRILL TO DRIVE!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Very fast, handles well. Thrill to drive w/HEMI"

Cons: "Skip shift feature...nuisance."

"I bought this car because I wanted a classic car, but since I am a female, classic cars require reliable mechanics. I don't know any and did not necessarily want a project car. The comfort of the drivers seat was important to me as well, because I have had 2 back surgeries. The 2013 Challenger met my needs. I have the R/T, 5.7 Hemi, 6 spd manual. This car is amazing to drive. There is nothing like the thrill of feeling all that power under your feet. The car performs well and is very fast! There is only one disappointing feature; the car automatically takes you from first gear to 4th when traveling at the exact speed - its suppose to save you mpg's but I find it annoying. IF you pause, you can continue to manually shift into 2nd, 3rd, then 4th. They do sell something called a skip shift eliminator for $30.00 - I may look into having that installed. It also downshifts from 5th to 4th when you actually want 6th gear. Again, if you pause for a few seconds, you can shift manually. This feature is not popular and a real nuisance. As you should be aware, this is NOT a winter car. Since it is a rear wheel drive car, it will slide on wet pavement (rain) - especially since it is a manual trans, so you need to take it easy. Living in Michigan - there are still plenty of dry days to enjoy this car. The overall styling of this car is really attractive. The back seat has room for adults but it really is a two person car. Mt granddaughter (4) calls it Noni's "Hot Rod" and always begs for rides in it, but honestly, it is NOT a kid car. It weighs 4200 pounds and it does perform like the 70-72 Muscle cars. I just turned 60 and this is a car that you can appreciate and enjoy driving. I resist the urge to RACE because I surely don't need any speeding tickets at my age. It is definitely a "bucket list" car."

LUV MY CHALLENGER IN RED

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Performance, exterior, quiet, engine, controls"

Cons: "windshield doesn't have sunshade"

"I fell in loved in this car head over heels thought was the best sports muscle car ever been put on the road. It drives extremely fast on plenty of power have under the bolstered engine. Features are outstanding along car new exterior looks and have all books and records. Challenger has responsive handling...SXT Plus version I got was available in more features includes UCONNECT touchscreen navigation, Ventilated seats, Bluetooth, radio overall best in a excellent sound system. Love how it rides perfectly in a quiet (black metallic interior) there are too many things can be listed on Challenger. Every time I drive my handsome sports car reminds me of that old Chevy drove on some winding roads but now I'm driving a more upgraded high performance sports car its faster on those winding roads still travel like back doing old times. I never bought a Chrysler/Dodge vehicle before when saw this shining red Challenger SXT Plus off the highway at dealership it was calling me to drive off the lot now very happy owning and paid cash for my Challenger an Mopar sports car ever."

Love my car, could not be more pleased with her.

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Killer looks the Detonator Yellow RT Classic"

Cons: "Bit tough out the rear window really need to check"

"This is my Hot Rod toy and it is a ball driving her. Automatic cars are different, this one is fun with the performance options."

MY FIRST DODGE EVER. MOST AMAZING CAR I HAVE OWNE

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"I HAVE NEVER OWNED A DODGE BUT THE CHALLENGER CAME OUT AND I THOUGHT I HAD TO HAVE IT. I AM SO GLAD I DID. IT HAS NEVER HAD TO GO BACK TO THE DEALER EVER. HOWEVER, THERE IS A RECALL THAT JUST CAME OUT ON IT FOR THE TIMING COMPONENTS TO BE CHANGED. THIS KINDA SCARES ME BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANYONE WRENCHING ON MY VEHICLE. I HAVE OWNED THREE CORVETTES AND MANY OTHER MUSCLE CARS. NEVER HAVE I HAD ONE THAT I LOVED THIS MUCH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A CHALLENGER TO ANY AND ALL."

CAR YOU MUST DRIVE

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

"ITS A TRUE MUSCLE CAR YOU MUST DRIVE!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25