2013 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,627 - $28,726.

10/7.0

9.3

Based on 319 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I love this car.

By on Saturday, February 19, 2011

"My car is a Hemi Orange R/T Classic. I've had a couple of cars that were faster after mods, including my first car, a '74 Roadrunner, and a '79 Trans Am, but this is the fastest stock car I've had. I had a Charger, and traded it in on the Challenger, and almost 3 months later, I like it even more than the day I got it. No car I've ever had gets the attention it does. People ask me about it all the time, and I have had people do really stupid things while driving to look at it, or ask me questions. IMO, GM screwed up the new Camaro's looks very badly, outside and inside, and the Mustang..well, it's a Ford, and I never liked Ford, so the Challenger was an easy choice."

Blue collar hero.

By on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pros: "The smile after starting it up."

Cons: "C-pillar blind spot"

"The first time you start it up, the inner child cant help but marvel as every pulse of the motor taunts you into mashing the throttle. You will want to drive this car every chance you get. The 5.7L HEMI with 6-speed manual is the way to go. Averaging 17-18mpg city. Have not done any highway driving yet, (sorry.) The updated steering and suspension make the car easy to drive with crisp turn in. Once you learn your sight-lines its easy to parallel park as well. Just be careful backing up, as the C-pillars do create large blind spots. The suspension is on the firm side and all the better for it as it tries to mask 4100lbs. The brakes work well and have a progressive feel that sends just enough feedback. The keyless enter-and-go takes some getting used to. U-Connect is only ok though. Ford Sync in my 2010 Mustang GT was more user friendly. The interior is plain and simple...meaning easy to use at (75mph) freeway speeds. The seats hold you in place and never feel tight. Would be great for long trips, unlike my 2011 VW GTI. The standard head unit is decent but would suggest the upgraded system if it fits your budget. Reason being it gives you more info at a glance and a more rich, fuller sound. The car has great fit and finish with a solid mechanical feel. Six years in production and it still turns heads. People will cruise next to you and stare. Kids ask you to rev the engine and do burnouts. Young and old generations admire the Challenger for good reason. Make no mistake, this is one of the best American cars you can buy."

Great fun vehicle to drive. Good handleing.

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "Great handling. Responsive and fun to drive."

Cons: "Sticker price."

Added some personel touches..

"Had a Dodge Charger SRT8 prior to this vehicle. The Challenger is a more responsive, better handling car. As the price of most cars, the sticker is high. With a few additions/changes you have more than enough power that makes this car fun to drive and gets the respect it deserves on the road."

Added some personel touches..

This car handles great, power, and style!

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "Easy to read gauges, good getup and go, looks cool"

Cons: "Backing up takes time to get use to."

This is taken in front of the summer home at Venice Beach Ca.

"I am so glad to own this car. I bought the V6 and the gas is 29. I drive it everywhere. People love it, I talk to everyone. The handling responds to the touch. The power gets up and goes. I have been offered above Kelly blue book for it. I have the Deep Marine Metal Blue and it looks great. 18" Alloy wheels. This SE will last a long time in my family."

This is taken in front of the summer home at Venice Beach Ca.

Awesome Car

By on Monday, September 16, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "not much"

Christopher Wallace

"Went from a Wrangler to this i thought the jeep was fun but the jeep doesnt even compare. No matter where i go someone asks me about my car. I only got the 3.6 but going from the jeep that needed to be going down hill with a tail wind to hit 90 MPH this car has plenty of power for me(of course now i want the HEMI). Plan on keeping this car for quite a while, couldnt be happier choosing to buy this car over the camaro or mustang"

Christopher Wallace