2012 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 419 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

2008 SRT8 - Get in and hold on

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I really love this car - it's a head turner. I bought mine used with 1200 miles, saving over $11k in the process (due mainly to public demand and the subsequent dealer mark-up). I'm happy to see that since buying last July (2009) that I am still well in the black on this car. I have modded mine but maintained every little part (down to valve caps and bulbs) so that a future purist may easily return this numbered first edition car to factory stock. I agree with some of the reviews here that the Ram's heads do not belong on the car (made for the trucks IMHO) and I have replaced all mine with nostalgic Challenger logos (except for the steering wheel - haven't quite figured out how to get around that one with the airbag). The interior was kind of bland but (additional) carbon fiber and some well placed billet accents have brought it to life. The trunk is MASSIVE. The only negative things I could say about the car are: (1) The huge blind spot created by the large C pillars - I can deal with this though because I feel that the C pillars are necessary for that nostalgic look and you get used to it. (2) The body has minor factory blemishes that could've been worked out better. (3) Many of the mods I made should've been factory options or standard - this really isn't a bad thing as they make my car unique amongst 3rd gen Challengers. (4) Too many of these became trailer queens - get out and drive the car fools!! Other than that, Dodge has nailed it! You Camaro owners can continue to eat your hearts out! (I'd say the same for the Mustang but it is the only Ford I am fond of - remember, the Challenger and Camaro went away for many years, the Mustang simply evolved). I could go on forever but go test drive one, you'll see."

The most awesome car in my 40 years of driving.

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "looks, performance, features, brakes"

Cons: "windows move every time you open/close a door"

"My 2014 Challenger R/T is a great combination of looks, performance, features, and comfort. The retro exterior styling was a must for me. The performance was nearly a must and it does not disappoint. The modern features are wonderful. The car is very comfortable (and fun) to drive."

I Love This Car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, more power than you can ever use!"

Cons: "bad blind spot"

"I have driven and owned many cars over the years. I have NEVER driven a car like this; it is amzing! Not only does it have more muscle than it can ever use anywhere but maybe on a NASCAR track but it is so much fun to drive. The only problem I have is that where I live the roads are normally so congested that it is frustrating to drive it sometimes sitting in traffic. I have never owned a car that people constantky are taking pictures of wherever I go."

WOW doesn't come close to describing this car

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "Sporty drive, comfortable ride, fantastic looking"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"Wow! Red V6 sports pkg leather 20"rims owned for 24hrs with yells thumbs up and lots of stares. Wanted a true sports car that I didn't have to climb down into and I got it. Love the choice of automatic or shifting gears without a clutch! (favorite option) Purchased many cars in the last 30 years and have never gotten this excited over one. Reminds me of the '70s cars I drove as a teenager but with better ride proformance and downright thrill to drive. You won't go wrong with this car if you purchase it. Took it overnight and 100 miles later made it mine!"

Best car ever!!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

"This car is a trip back in time with all the modern conviences! I love it! Super fast!! I'll keep it for ever!!"