2012 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 378 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

A tiger in the Tank

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"What's not to love about this retro muscle Car.? Hemi orange with plenty of power. I purchased it loaded and glad I did. Quite a head turner. I plan on keeping her for quite some time. I did purchase the bumper to bumper life time warranty, just in case."

Wonderful vehicle if you get the Hemi.

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Power is undeniable, styling is the best."

Cons: "Interior is old"

"For some reason Dodge refuses to update the interior of this car. If that was done this car would be a 10 out of 10."

A THRILL TO DRIVE!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Very fast, handles well. Thrill to drive w/HEMI"

Cons: "Skip shift feature...nuisance."

"I bought this car because I wanted a classic car, but since I am a female, classic cars require reliable mechanics. I don't know any and did not necessarily want a project car. The comfort of the drivers seat was important to me as well, because I have had 2 back surgeries. The 2013 Challenger met my needs. I have the R/T, 5.7 Hemi, 6 spd manual. This car is amazing to drive. There is nothing like the thrill of feeling all that power under your feet. The car performs well and is very fast! There is only one disappointing feature; the car automatically takes you from first gear to 4th when traveling at the exact speed - its suppose to save you mpg's but I find it annoying. IF you pause, you can continue to manually shift into 2nd, 3rd, then 4th. They do sell something called a skip shift eliminator for $30.00 - I may look into having that installed. It also downshifts from 5th to 4th when you actually want 6th gear. Again, if you pause for a few seconds, you can shift manually. This feature is not popular and a real nuisance. As you should be aware, this is NOT a winter car. Since it is a rear wheel drive car, it will slide on wet pavement (rain) - especially since it is a manual trans, so you need to take it easy. Living in Michigan - there are still plenty of dry days to enjoy this car. The overall styling of this car is really attractive. The back seat has room for adults but it really is a two person car. Mt granddaughter (4) calls it Noni's "Hot Rod" and always begs for rides in it, but honestly, it is NOT a kid car. It weighs 4200 pounds and it does perform like the 70-72 Muscle cars. I just turned 60 and this is a car that you can appreciate and enjoy driving. I resist the urge to RACE because I surely don't need any speeding tickets at my age. It is definitely a "bucket list" car."

A THRILL TO DRIVE!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Very fast, handles well. Thrill to drive w/HEMI"

Cons: "Skip shift feature...nuisance."

Love my car, could not be more pleased with her.

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Killer looks the Detonator Yellow RT Classic"

Cons: "Bit tough out the rear window really need to check"

"This is my Hot Rod toy and it is a ball driving her. Automatic cars are different, this one is fun with the performance options."