2011 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 414 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Quiet 3.6 more than adaquite for all around

By on Saturday, May 21, 2016

Pros: "looks and realiability."

Cons: "Body gaps and Fit. Issues"

"Car is very smooth the 8 speed auto is great. I've played around with the 0-60 performance gauge and for a heavy car with a V6 my best time was 6.1 seconds. Not bad for a daily cruiser weighing in at 4000 lbs. This car is very comfortable on long drives. I bought this car new, for daily use and it does preform well. The tech. package is great also. The only real issue is, Body fit and gaps. I owned a 70 Cuda and it reminds me of the seventies when fit and finish of American cars stunk. Kudos to Dodge BUT tighten up alignment of doors, hoods trunks and fenders."

Best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, so cool, fast, comfortable"

Cons: "Prices are a little higher than Mustangs/Camaros"

"I've owned 2 doz. cars; many muscle/sports cars. This is hands down the best car I've ever owned. It is a real head turner! Very comfortable and a daily driver. The perfect muscle car for a baby boomer. No problems until 50k miles; and those problems were covered under warranty. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. A great car!"

Turns heads everywhere I go

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

Pros: "Good accelleration and corners fair."

Cons: "Blind spots in backing up."

"I had a Mazda Miata prior to this car. Bought it to get an automatic as I was having some leg issues. This car has been great. I have driven it on the hiway from Dallas to San Antonio, to Houston and up to Kansas City over the past year. Gets about 25-26 on the highway but only about 17 in town. My only complaint is the blind spots the car has in backing up. It is hard for me to turn around and so I have to really rely on mirrors."

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Absolutely the Best Vehicle I have ever owned. It puts a smile on my face everytime I turn the key. Great looks, performance, and the best head turning ability of any car on the street. At 46yoa I just can't keep from smiling.! You will love this car ! Chrysler, thank you !"

hemi

By on Saturday, November 22, 2008

"The car has power, but disguised within a heavy shell. Seats are great.Engine great.I get almost 27 mpg on hwy. But 17 in city."

The best purchase I have ever made!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "FUN to drive and talk to EVERYONE who sees it!"

Cons: "Limited sight for parking and backing up."

Waiting to go for a cruise!

"I bought this car used 3 months ago. I had been looking since they came out in 2008. I bought a 2009 R/T in the Deep Water Blue Pearl. In the current trim (every SRT option but the engine) there were only 450 made. I am 6'5, 250 lbs. and I fit in this car with room to spare. The look, ride and feel of this car is absolutely awesome. With the fuel efficient 16 spark plug Hemi, I get between 19 and 23 miles per gallon. The ONLY bad thing is limited visibility which just makes parking and backing up a little slower. Everywhere I go I have to allow extra time. Whether it is letting people take pictures or just talking when I have people gathered around it when coming out of the grocery store. I call it my happy car. Whether you are driving it, sitting in it, or looking at it, you have an ear to ear smile! With the retro looks and the modern technology, this will be a forever keep car!"

Waiting to go for a cruise!

By on Friday, October 9, 2009

"bought new 09 r/t with 6sp,just finished 4k trip and averaged 25.6 in mountains[yellowstone/tetons] lots of looks and pointing. owned old coronet rt,6 pac runner and tri power gto/way cooler machine and love the harddisc drive and nav screen. only saw 2 others on entire trip . stangs are pretty, but everyone has one ;camaro looks like smiley face."

I Love This Car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, more power than you can ever use!"

Cons: "bad blind spot"

"I have driven and owned many cars over the years. I have NEVER driven a car like this; it is amzing! Not only does it have more muscle than it can ever use anywhere but maybe on a NASCAR track but it is so much fun to drive. The only problem I have is that where I live the roads are normally so congested that it is frustrating to drive it sometimes sitting in traffic. I have never owned a car that people constantky are taking pictures of wherever I go."

What a Ride! Cat Back Muffler System Sounds Great

By on Friday, May 3, 2013

"Detroit Black Top Edition, Dodge Hit It right on the nose!! I love this car!, turns heads everywhere i go!. I have found myself running faster than the posted speed limit many times. 6 speed manual trans is flawless,interior looks great!,Paint job is flawless,love the interior lighting!. I would buy another."

Best car ever!!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

"This car is a trip back in time with all the modern conviences! I love it! Super fast!! I'll keep it for ever!!"