2011 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 388 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Love this car!!!!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

"I biught this car brand new. The only problems is I want to keep it all original and in perfect condition so I don't drive it as much as I would like to. This is a Fantastic Car and fun to drive. If you have te money to buy a SRT Challenger......do it. I have owned dodges all my life and I think this is the best one ever. P.S. If you are one to worry about gas milage a SRT is not for you."

A Super Car

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, fun, fast, safe, roomy and reliable"

Cons: "It attracts alot of attention."

"I've had my Challenger for 3 years now and love it more every day. It's everything you would want in a car. Its super-fast, awesome cool looks, versatile, reliable and safe to drive. You never get tired of driving it around. The sound system is very powerful and the nav is also great. I've taken it on road trips and it’s extremely comfortable. I even moved my kid to college with it my folding down the rear seats and utilizing its cavernous truck. I really have no complaints!"

I LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

"The Hemi never lets me down. While some cars hesitate then ramp up RPMs to accelerate, the Challenger never misses a beat. The front seats hug the passengers comfortably so that there is no shifting in one's seat when a corner is made at a higher than normal speed. Blind spots at the flanks and a shortage a storage compared to most vehicles are the only drawbacks. I cannot express enough how much I love this car!"

awesome car

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive. great retro look"

"I love the way the car drives, handles and the options that came with the vehicle. Its a very safe car that can operate for family use but I mainly use it for the nice back road drives. The comfortable seating makes for a nice trip. enjoy this car"

Best of the Retros out right now

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Solid HP, Gorgeous In"

Cons: "Cannot Supercharge Yet Due to Encrypted Computer"

"I have a 2011 Toxic Orage Automatic R/T Classic and I would definitely recommend this to potential buyers out there, best all around of the remakes that are out right now (test drove them all), and I would bet on it right now that it will hold its value better than the rivals, GT mustang and SS Camaro. Both of those used in the coming years will be driven by high school kids (I know I had a used camaro for my first car, and my brother had a mustang GT) and the Challenger will still be the nice weekend car for their dads."