2011 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 363 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

awesome car

By on Sunday, March 22, 2009

"I have owned my 09 r/t for about a month now and I love it. I think that the r/t is a much better value then the srt/8 performance is about the same but there is a hugh difference in pricing. I think the overall performance of this car is great and I am averaging around 22 mpg with city/hwy driving, Plus the r/t gets a lifetime drivetrain warrenty and the srt dosen't. If you get are thinking of getting one it is well worth it. I would say you need to read blogs on the challenger to be sure you understand all the goodies it offers. there are only two things I don't care for one the exhaust is not aggreasive enough for me and the other is the automatic which i prefer is a little sluggish when it shifts and and it is hard to get use to, although I am considering getting an aftermarket tuner to tighten up the firmness. overall I love it and they are great to drive and a real head turner...brilliant black pearl crystal !"

Cool car

By on Monday, March 16, 2009

"I was very pleasanty surprised by the quality and solidness of this vehicle. It takes some getting used to the blindspots but this car is very comfortable to drive. It is an absolute head turner."

Good Ride

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I've had my challenger just a month, but I totallyl ove it. Its a great car to drive...lots of pep, lots of looks, and a very stable cruising experience. I wish the driver seat would go up more to allow access to the rear seat (that's my only complaint). I think its a great value for the amount of car and the joy of driving it provides."

Great fun & value

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"OK Folks, Here it is: the Dodge Challenger SRT8 (6 speed equipped) is a great value for the money. Before we throw rocks at its weight problem and interior’s blandness; we must 1st consider what this vehicle’s mission is. Its mission is to be a reincarnation of the original, except it must have competitive quality, great brakes and handles well. There is no question, the Challenger pass with flying colors. Its quality equals and exceeds a lot of its competitors, and for the most part it stays true to its focus. I’ve had mine for ~4 months and have been very happy. As a matter of fact, coming from a BMW, I am impressed with the quality and handling of this vehicle. Can they compare, no; they are two entirely different animals. It’s like debating over which is better, Dogs or Cats... Well it depends on whether you’re a Dog person or Cat person. Me? I’m a Dog person. One thing that amazes me, I can’t go anywhere without people wanting to talk about the car. This is not the reason I wanted the car, but it sure adds to the enjoyment. The emotion that this vehicle evokes in people is nothing short of thrilling; as a matter of fact, being in my mid 30s I feel like I‘m 16 years old again every time I even think about driving it. Any car that exudes that much emotion from both the public as well as myself is an incredible accomplishment. So to answer your question, the quality is great, driving experience is amazing and the fact that it’s about as American as apple pie makes it a guilt free dessert. I know, it’s made in Canada; but the history, looks and sound (did I mention the sound!!??) are totally Muscle Car Americana!! So Cheers, Chrysler did this right. I congratulate them on a one of a kind experience; one that has not left me at all remorseful for spending MSRP, no discounts at the time I purchased. And that’s coming from someone that grew up on Hondas and drives BMW’s regularly. Besides, I feel that this vehicles value is going up quicker than my 401K and if it doesn’t then at least I can take it up the street for some free waves and friendly smiles."

The Fountain of Youth

By on Monday, February 23, 2009

"Driving in a muscle car is about as close to riding a Harley as you can get. My R/T is no Fru-Fru sports car.......and you know it from the second you sit in the drivers seat. This car has been a long time in coming and you will not be disappointed. Things that really stand out: Seats, Tech, Style and Speed. Things that need some work: quick release for the drivers seat, a few more color choices/combo's on the inside and T-Tops. The Challenger has way more room than the Mustang or any of its competitors and unlike a lot of other dealerships (Ford/Chevy & Dodge).....my dealer did NOT mark this up with "Extra" charges!! Good for them and good for me!! I must state for the record that I have not had any issues with this car and only gave them "4's" based on precieved quality of the brand........and nobody is perfect!!!"