2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 407 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

awesome ride

By on Saturday, June 26, 2010

"Decent mileage but who cares! Attention getter evertime I drive it! Comfortable on long trips. Excellent performance and fun to drive. Handles great and accelleration is strong and quick."

2008 SRT8 - Get in and hold on

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I really love this car - it's a head turner. I bought mine used with 1200 miles, saving over $11k in the process (due mainly to public demand and the subsequent dealer mark-up). I'm happy to see that since buying last July (2009) that I am still well in the black on this car. I have modded mine but maintained every little part (down to valve caps and bulbs) so that a future purist may easily return this numbered first edition car to factory stock. I agree with some of the reviews here that the Ram's heads do not belong on the car (made for the trucks IMHO) and I have replaced all mine with nostalgic Challenger logos (except for the steering wheel - haven't quite figured out how to get around that one with the airbag). The interior was kind of bland but (additional) carbon fiber and some well placed billet accents have brought it to life. The trunk is MASSIVE. The only negative things I could say about the car are: (1) The huge blind spot created by the large C pillars - I can deal with this though because I feel that the C pillars are necessary for that nostalgic look and you get used to it. (2) The body has minor factory blemishes that could've been worked out better. (3) Many of the mods I made should've been factory options or standard - this really isn't a bad thing as they make my car unique amongst 3rd gen Challengers. (4) Too many of these became trailer queens - get out and drive the car fools!! Other than that, Dodge has nailed it! You Camaro owners can continue to eat your hearts out! (I'd say the same for the Mustang but it is the only Ford I am fond of - remember, the Challenger and Camaro went away for many years, the Mustang simply evolved). I could go on forever but go test drive one, you'll see."

recouping of American

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"This car turns heads and makes grown men smile. Young children say wow! teen age boy turn freom their girlfriends to look at the ride! I am driving art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pretty Awesome

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"First let me start of my saying that this car is a real eyecatcher. I ended up having to go with the automatic becauase my wife cannot get the manual down for the life of her. The R/T is quick off the line, easily passes other cars, and even handles well in the adverse weather we've had since I picked it up. The biggest problem I have found with this vehicle is the blind spots. You almost need to have a spotter constantly when you are backing up. You cannot see until you are well past halfway out of a parking spot. There isn't too much else that I would change."

By on Friday, October 09, 2009

"bought new 09 r/t with 6sp,just finished 4k trip and averaged 25.6 in mountains[yellowstone/tetons] lots of looks and pointing. owned old coronet rt,6 pac runner and tri power gto/way cooler machine and love the harddisc drive and nav screen. only saw 2 others on entire trip . stangs are pretty, but everyone has one ;camaro looks like smiley face."

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"Absolutely the Best Vehicle I have ever owned. It puts a smile on my face everytime I turn the key. Great looks, performance, and the best head turning ability of any car on the street. At 46yoa I just can't keep from smiling.! You will love this car ! Chrysler, thank you !"

The one I have been waiting for

By on Sunday, February 01, 2009

"This car is exactly what the muscle car public has been waiting for! It has the classic 70's styling and the performance to match. And what muscle car had a IRS. Granted it is big and bulky but that is what muscle cars were, and should be. They are not pony cars like the Mustang and Camaro, just pure power and comfort. I am a little bias because i just got my new R/T a week ago. I can't wait till spring to really open it up and see what it will do. But from what little time I have had behind the wheel it should be a blast. Just doing a burnout for no reason is just great. This car has endless power and will just keep pulling through the gears. It seems it has more than 375 horses."

2011 Dodge Challenger R/T

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "SHOW WINNER"

"2011 TOXIC ORANGE CHALLENGER RT LIKE NEW SHOW WINNER. COLD AIR INTAKE 22 INCH AMERICAN RACING WHEELS AND NEW GOOD YEAR SUPER CAR TIRES. MANY DRESS UP ITEMS UNDER THE HOOD. COMES WITH TRINITY TUNNER COMPUTER. NEVER SEEN WINTER. THE CAR IS A TEN INSIDE AND OUT. LOADED WITH ALL OPTIONS."

MY FIRST DODGE EVER. MOST AMAZING CAR I HAVE OWNE

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"I HAVE NEVER OWNED A DODGE BUT THE CHALLENGER CAME OUT AND I THOUGHT I HAD TO HAVE IT. I AM SO GLAD I DID. IT HAS NEVER HAD TO GO BACK TO THE DEALER EVER. HOWEVER, THERE IS A RECALL THAT JUST CAME OUT ON IT FOR THE TIMING COMPONENTS TO BE CHANGED. THIS KINDA SCARES ME BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANYONE WRENCHING ON MY VEHICLE. I HAVE OWNED THREE CORVETTES AND MANY OTHER MUSCLE CARS. NEVER HAVE I HAD ONE THAT I LOVED THIS MUCH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A CHALLENGER TO ANY AND ALL."

Absolutely love this car!!!

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "love driving it!!"

"Tons of horsepower. Awesome look. I always get thumbs up from other drivers."

Great vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Hard to see backing up"

"Have had it for a month now. Great acceleration, looks good. Glad I selected it"

The most awesome car in my 40 years of driving.

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "looks, performance, features, brakes"

Cons: "windows move every time you open/close a door"

"My 2014 Challenger R/T is a great combination of looks, performance, features, and comfort. The retro exterior styling was a must for me. The performance was nearly a must and it does not disappoint. The modern features are wonderful. The car is very comfortable (and fun) to drive."

Great American Vehicle! (:

By on Saturday, September 07, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "Performance, MPG, Looks, Fun, Good Stereo"

Cons: "Visibility, Radio, Keyless access"

"I had the pleasure of renting this vehicle during a weekend vacation this past summer. This thing had plenty of get-up-and-go on the highway and got great MPG. It was a little hard to see out of, though. The car had the basic A/M-F/M-CD-MP3-Aux radio, but the standard stereo sounded good. The seats were comfortable, but somewhat firm. I got looks everywhere I went with the car. The car's keyless access system didn't work as well as it should have, and the push-button start button was missing (had to insert the remote and turn to the right to start it). If you're looking for a car that looks cool and that you can give up some comfort features ,then I'd recommend this car to you. Or at least it would be cool to have it for the weekend as a rental!"

Great looking car!

By on Sunday, May 05, 2013

"I've only had this car for about 5 weeks but so far I really like it. I bought this car primarily because of its retro looks and its size compared to the camaro and mustang. I got the SXT PLUS which has everything the RT has except the HEMI engine and found that it has plenty of power for every day use. I get lots of comments and looks when I drive it. The other day I was at the car wash and this guy came up to me and told me how much he liked the looks of the car and if he could take a peek inside. He said he owned a 74 CHALLENGER when he was younger and that he was thinking about getting a new one because it brought back his youth. I can relate to him. This is a fun car to drive!!!!"

One of the best Muscle Cars of its time - or any!

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pros: "Classic, Retro Styling yet modern and hip"

Cons: "No backup camera option, limited dealer-installs"

"This is the first Mopar I've ever owned and I have to say, I'm impressed with almost everything about this vehicle. First, this car is made in Canada, not the US. Nevertheless, I bought this car with 10 miles and have put 25K miles on it since Feb 2012 (8 months) I drive a lot. I usually drive 40K miles per year and intend to drive this car every one of those miles. Only problem so far has been faulty tire pressure sensors in the tires. Yes, the interior plastic resembles Tupperware and the passenger seat isn't power. Yes, there are massive blind spots when backing. Nothing compared to my 71 Mach 1 so, I guess I'm used to blind spots. There should be rear-view camera option with a rear-view monitor mirror. Yes, the Homelink cannot be ordered outside the "Electronics Group" package, which is unfortunate. Several of the features of the Electronics Group package overlap with other options; you cannot get credit for the duplicates AND they will not dealer-install the Homelink. When they fix those things, the car will be perfect. Other cars I've owned: Porsche 928 Too many Mustangs to count 09 Camaro 04 Excursion 79 Fiat X1/9"

WOW doesn't come close to describing this car

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "Sporty drive, comfortable ride, fantastic looking"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"Wow! Red V6 sports pkg leather 20"rims owned for 24hrs with yells thumbs up and lots of stares. Wanted a true sports car that I didn't have to climb down into and I got it. Love the choice of automatic or shifting gears without a clutch! (favorite option) Purchased many cars in the last 30 years and have never gotten this excited over one. Reminds me of the '70s cars I drove as a teenager but with better ride proformance and downright thrill to drive. You won't go wrong with this car if you purchase it. Took it overnight and 100 miles later made it mine!"

love this car

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive ,affordable"

"very fast and best looking car i've owned. reliable and handles well would highly recommend this vehicle"

Third challenger is a charm

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, real head turner"

Cons: "gas prices if it is your every day driver"

"Had a 1974 Blue challenger with 318 auto, Bought a 2009 Red R/T with the 5.7 Hemi and though I had died and went to heaven, until I traded it in for a 2011 Green with envy SRT8, Now I know I have made it to heaven. After n the years driving fast this car is awesome. It has more power than anyone will ever need on the street. It has tight steering. with quick response. This car is heaver than the mustage or camaro but if you know how to drive i think the extra weight helps in corners. plenty of room for folks ov er six feet tall. Back seat leg room leaves a little to disire but not a big concern because I dont ride back there. This is a must have car for us old muscle car heads."

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive and plenty of power. Awsome sound!"

Cons: "none noted..."

"What is better than driving the SRT8 only on weekends?? Driving it every day.. This is my commuter and love everything about it.. Well worth the money.."

Very happy with the purchase

By on Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive, handles great, lots of compliments"

Cons: "Horn not easy to use quickly, leg room in back"

"Great ride for a long road trip and handles very good for such a heavy car. Mileage is better then I thought it would be, however I don't race it around often so that helps. Sometimes I think I should have gone for the V-8 for the extra power, although it does have pretty good power for a V-6, probably would have received more then the one ticket I got if I did get the V-8. Overall glad I bought the car!!"

Excellent and fun!

By on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pros: "Performance and handling, comfort and quality"

Cons: "None."

"I've had this car now for almost 2 years and love everything about it. The style, the quality, the performance, the comfort.... On road trips I've averaged 25-26 MPG highway, and day to day mixed driving (mostly highway) I get around 20-21. It is a 6 speed so that helps. Nothing I'd change."

Love, love, LOVE this car

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"This is my second Challenger. There is nothing about this car that I don't love. Obviously, this would not be an ideal family vehicle. We have had to use the back seat though and the sliding front seat makes getting in and out of the back seat easier. The back seat is roomy and comfortable. This car holds the road, feels solid, is fun to drive. Love the options. Just an really wonderful vehicle."

I love my Chally

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sitting on the Street

"If you are into rwd cars you'll love this car ! Very fun to drive ! And a real head turner. Constantly get compliments from people. And holds it's value really well. After driving it for 2 years I could sell it and still make a profit."

Sitting on the Street

One of the best cars I have ever had in my life.

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

Pros: "Really fast, quite, nice inside, great motor, HEMI"

Cons: "Little high on price!"

"I have this car since it was new in Nov. 2008 and the car drives like it’s still new. The car is very very fast, but is backed up with the SMS Supercharger also. The car was fast when I brought it home (425hp) but I wanted something more as far as speed. Inside, love it. Lots of room in the front but little room in the rear, if you are taller then 5'10. I do have to say that if you’re looking at the Mustang or Camaro in the rear seat, don’t buy them, no room in the rear. Lots of trunk space, nice body/ Paint, and more then you would expect. The Challenger SRT-8 cost more, but you will find out why, its worth more. The new 392 is a plus, but is still not as fast as the 6.1L SMS. Rides better then the Vet and mine will out preform it too. I can’t say enough about the Challenger SRT-8. Love it more then my 1971 Dodge Challenger 426HEMI"

Incredible Muscle Car!

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Great style, performance and interior"

Cons: "Don't like the "plastic" Chrome rims"

"We purchased this vehicle brand new about 7 months ago. We have the R/T Challenger with most every option. Overall, this car is just an absolute blast. Plenty of power, great ride quality, tons of interior room and best of all a unique styling that everyone stops and looks at. This is our first car of any kind, everything else has been trucks or SUVs. We were worried about being able to see and comfort but that is absolutely not a problem. Unlikeother vehicles in it's class, there is a lot of leg room and you can actually fit two grown adults in the back seat. I would recommend this car to anyone lookinng for a modern day muscle car."