2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 375 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

would highly recommend the dodge challenger

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

"ive had my challenger for a year now, I love my car. it may not be as fast as the Camaro or mustang v8s but to me the challenger looks the best. retro style with all the comforts and safeties of a new car."

Time machine on wheels

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "True to form retro styling, awesome power"

Cons: "Interior styling a little dated"

"Ford, Chevrolet, and Dodge all build modern muscle cars based upon designs from the golden age of muscle cars (late 60's to early 70's). Only Chrysler got it right. Of the big 3, only the Dodge Challenger so closely resembles it's 1970's namesake that I've had people come up and compliment me on the "restoration" I've done on my modern Challenger! I chose the R/T Classic, the top of the line trim level of the mid range engine offering. 375 horsepower and 400 foot pounds of torque are more than enough to get me into all the trouble I can afford! The 470/470 HP-to-torque ratio of the SRT model is tempting, but unless you plan to track race the car, the R/T will more than suffice. The straight line acceleration of the stock Challenger R/T is downright, grin-inducing satisfying. 0-60 times are consistently in the sub 6 second times, and if you take your unaltered R/T to the track, mid to high 13 second 1/4 mile times are the norm. Slap on performance tires and tweak the ECU with an aftermarket tuner, and 1/4 mile times will dip into the 12 second range. The R/T Hemi (5.7L, or 348 CID) actually adapts to the ultimate aftermarket performance upgrade (supercharger) slightly better than it's SRT brother, the 6.4L Hemi (392 CID). For whatever reason, the stock OEM internals of the 5.7L Hemi hold up better to 6-8 lb supercharger boost than the pistons and camshaft of the 6.4L. This car is fun to modify, regardless of trim level. But modifications (mods) can quickly run into thousands of dollars for the Challenger enthusiast. Since the Challenger's inception in the 2008 model year, scores of manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket performance parts and exterior and interior appearance packages have proliferated across the web. Owners have thousand of options to customize or personalize the appearance of their Challenger to suit their own tastes. And the Challenger is a head turner, and it will draw attention no matter where you drive it. So be prepared to have total strangers walk up to you and ask you questions about it, admire it, or even ask to take pictures of it!"

Superb styling, great value, fun to drive, fast

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "Great price - $7400 below MSRP. Best car owned."

Cons: "Interior could be nicer, compared to 2015 models."

At car show, purple one on the right, next to cool '71 convertable Challenger.

"I've had my 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic in Plum Crazy Purple for almost two years. After adding a K&N filter kit and tuning it with a Diablo Sport inTune unit, it puts out 400 HP and 435 lb-ft of torque. 0-60 in under 5 seconds. It has the dark strips on the sides and the classic (Crager-style) wheels. I got it with all options except the top audio unit and the track pack. Everywhere I go people notice it, especially the color; it's phenomenal, probably the best color Chrysler has come up with. I've taken it to car shows with outstanding comments by people of all ages, men and women alike. Driving it is an unbelievable blast! I've wanted to get the '70 or '71 model when they came out but I was working my way through college with three kids and could afford one. When the new models came out in '08, I made up my mind to get one and finally my wife said in 2013, "Get one." If you want the best muscle/pony car you can get, forget the Camaro or Mustang -they're too ubiquitous, get the Challenger!"

At car show, purple one on the right, next to cool '71 convertable Challenger.

Adrenaline Rush

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "You'll never want to stop driving"

Cons: "Don't like the new grill style this year"

Just before the West Coast Challengers club drove in the Veterans parade

"When I test drove this car it was like I was back in the 70's driving a muscle car of the past with all the power & feel of that car from my yester-years but all the conveniences and comfort of a new car full of gadgets and style. In four years not one day has gone by I haven't loved driving this baby, especially when I get the chance to really put my foot into it. The look is so retro heads constantly turn and the powerful feel and sound still puts butterflies in my stomach. I absolutely love this car."

Just before the West Coast Challengers club drove in the Veterans parade

Good car just general maintence

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Pros: "Great car for the price ,,handles great on highw"

Cons: "Can't think of any. Love the car."

"My 2012 sxt plus in blackberry pearl turns heads , I put a silver metallic thick strip on both sides of car an tinted the windows., it may only be a v6' but it has some get up an go. Believe it or not, the 1971 challenger with a 383 runs the exact 0-60 times . An quarter mile stock of course. Paid under well under 30'000 .this car has a lot more room inside an trunk space then it's competitors. It's no hemi but average 22 miles to the gallon combined , an 27 highway.,it's a great daily driver an fun to drive."

So fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Pros: "Runs GREAT! Handles great!"

Cons: "Throttle response"

"Great looking car. I get compliments everywhere I go. Runs great and looks even better! The only thing that bothers me is that the throttle response is not as tight as I like."

unbelievable driving experience

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "very fun to drive, great handling"

Cons: "realistically should only be for nice weather"

freshly washed

"very comfortable seating. turning radius impressive should only buy if can afford as a second summer car, I love it!!"

freshly washed

Best car I ever owned!!! Great car for the money!

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Blind spot"

"This is the best car I ever owned. It is reliable and built well. I bought it brand new and only had to replace the tires, the alternator (dealer recall) wipers once. Brakes are still original which totally blows my mind. I have 80,000 miles on it after 2 yrs and 9 months. Great car, great options, leather heated seats, moon roof, navigation. Two things you need to know...there is a blind spot and it's rear wheel drive. I did put weights in the trunk about 100 lbs and got all weather tires."

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Many Upgrades

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

"There is not one area of detail left undone on this one of a kind car. You have seen many of these cars, but I promise you this one tops them all. It is a Black Redline addition. The car has had an Eibach Suspension kit installed, Red Halo Plasma lights on headlights and fog lights, computer cut tint for windows, After market CAI reccomended for by Challenger forum, Flow Master exhaust w/ high output cats. Garage kept/Non Smoker only driven on weekends or special occasions."

best car i ever had

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"runs great easy to modify and really squeeze all H.P.out of them"