2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 352 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Return to Glory Days

By on Monday, June 01, 2009

"In a nutshell... A homerun by Chrysler. Say what you want about being too heavy, being slower than the Mustang and Camaro (slow is relative), but this car hits the mark. The intent was to provide a car with undeliable lineage to its roots, and in looks, in sound, in character, in wow factor, it accomplishes all. And it is the ultimate cruiser of the big three, and alot more practical for day to day driving, with a usable trunk, decent interior space with seating for 5, albeit a bit cramped. Mustangs are a dime a dozen, Camaro's have a love it or hate it effect on people, but universally, all have touted the Challenger as the most stunning in appearance, and that with the most charm. I plan to own my Challenger RT 6 speed forever"

By on Monday, June 01, 2009

"I love this car. fast as can be, and fun to drive. Good value for such a great car. I get comments everywhere I go."

Simply Awesome

By on Monday, June 01, 2009

"This car is Simply Awesome. If you want style, performance, comfort, and rock star status this is the car for you. This is one car I will have forever."

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"I have had this car for one year almost and loved it. To me this was an ultimate retro car with a new car warranty. Very comfortable car and can be used for every day drive if needed."

Challenger R/T

By on Monday, May 18, 2009

"I have owned my R/T with the 6 speed manual for ~6 months and I love it. The only real complaint I have is the HUGE blind spot, which can make lane changes/merging interesting. The interior is a bit bland and plasticy, but confortable and everything is placed nicely. Mine has a plastic vibration at certain RPMs, but it is mild and only lasts a few hundred RPMs. It makes a nice garage mate for my 1971 Challenger. As a male in my late 30s, what I like best is I can drive it any way I want. If I want to beat on it, and make 5000 rpm shifts, it does it with flying colors. If I want to drive like I am 70, it does fine with that too. I can beat on it all day long and still get 15-16 mpg, or drive nice and get 25 mpg. It is amazing how many looks and questions I still get on the car. Great buy. I bought mine last October. Most dealers wanted MSRP or $4000-$6000 over MSRP. After shopping for a couple of months, I found what I wanted and got a great deal of $1300 under invoice. This was before all the automotive industry problems, so I am not sure what impact that will have on price or availabiltiy. If you can get one, I would do it while you can. As previously mentioned, the big reason I chose the R/T or the SRT8 is nearly identical performance for ~$5000-$10000 less and you get the factory life-time power train warranty and I was able to add life-time bumper to bumper warranty for about $2500. Neither is available with the SRT8 (not sure what good the warranty will be given the current state of Chrysler)."