2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

This Car Moves

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Fun drive, nice power, love the old school lines"

Cons: "need to pump more horse power out of the 6.4L"

"I had a 2011 SRT8 392 and traded it in for the 2012 Yellow Jacket. I love the upgraded sound system and the performance package, makes a difference when you open it up. Just think you could crank out more horse on a 6.4L. It is funny because my friends and co-workers make fun of how big and heavy it looks. However, once I blow by them on the interstate or take them from a red light they change their minds quick. I have had many muscle cars in the past and this is my favorite by far."

I'm in love!

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "Good value, fun to drive, head turner"

Cons: "Cop magnet, minor AC issues, no backup camera"

"I purchased the 2012 SXT model in Blackberry Pearl a little over a year ago. So far the only problem I've had was getting my first speeding ticket! This car is seriously awesome. You feel cool just sitting in it! It's super fun to drive and handles really well for such a large vehicle. The ride is very smooth and comfortable. The front seats are very roomy so you don't feel all cramped in (i.e., Mustang and Camaro). I love how Dodge kept the original retro look - Simple, smooth, sexy curves. Can't beat that! The enormity of the car took a while to get used to. The blind spots were really annoying in the beginning but I'm totally used to them now and I use my mirrors a lot to compensate. I wish it had a back up camera though (I think it's available on the new 2013's). Parallel parking this boat can be quite a challenge (pun not intended). But again, you get used to it. Gas mileage isn't horrible but it's not great either. Filling up a 18+ gallon tank when gas is over $4/gal hurts. But you don't buy a muscle car for fuel efficiency or practicality! A majority of my commuting is stop-go city driving but I still get about 15-17 mpg. It can get about 28 mpg on the highway (assuming there's no traffic). Combined city/hwy is about 19 mpg for me. The V6 Honda Accord I had before got about the same so I guess it's not that bad. The interior is kind of bland and the quality could be better. I've had a few issues with the AC but nothing major. Sometimes when I turn it on, the air doesn't come out as cold as it should be. When it's set at 70 degrees, it should feel the same every time. Overall, the Challenger is just a rad car. I absolutely love it!"

loved it so much bought a 2012

By on Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pros: "good value fun to drive handles very well"

Cons: "forced 1 to 4 shift can't be turned off limited re"

"Bought a 2009 SRT 6 speed have had it three years have went on several long trips car is very comfortable. Averaged 24-25 highway. love everything about the car except 1 to 4 forced shift. Constant thumbs up especially from baby boomers. Had some trouble with U-connect dropping my phone but problem was resolved. Can't understand why memory seats arn't available.(wife is 6" shorter) Just purchased a 2012 this week."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted