2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

Blue collar hero.

By on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pros: "The smile after starting it up."

Cons: "C-pillar blind spot"

"The first time you start it up, the inner child cant help but marvel as every pulse of the motor taunts you into mashing the throttle. You will want to drive this car every chance you get. The 5.7L HEMI with 6-speed manual is the way to go. Averaging 17-18mpg city. Have not done any highway driving yet, (sorry.) The updated steering and suspension make the car easy to drive with crisp turn in. Once you learn your sight-lines its easy to parallel park as well. Just be careful backing up, as the C-pillars do create large blind spots. The suspension is on the firm side and all the better for it as it tries to mask 4100lbs. The brakes work well and have a progressive feel that sends just enough feedback. The keyless enter-and-go takes some getting used to. U-Connect is only ok though. Ford Sync in my 2010 Mustang GT was more user friendly. The interior is plain and simple...meaning easy to use at (75mph) freeway speeds. The seats hold you in place and never feel tight. Would be great for long trips, unlike my 2011 VW GTI. The standard head unit is decent but would suggest the upgraded system if it fits your budget. Reason being it gives you more info at a glance and a more rich, fuller sound. The car has great fit and finish with a solid mechanical feel. Six years in production and it still turns heads. People will cruise next to you and stare. Kids ask you to rev the engine and do burnouts. Young and old generations admire the Challenger for good reason. Make no mistake, this is one of the best American cars you can buy."

Challenger SXT has it all.

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable and fun to drive"

Cons: "Windows froze in the winter"

"After owning the following: Vw Passat, 3000GT, Eclipes, A4 turbo, A6 twin turbo and Maxima se 265 Hp and now the Challenger I can say the american car is the best. I like how it drives, no tork steer, smooth power good cornering. I had the car for a year and I have never had a problem. The car is very comfortable for long drives, drove it to Nj about 450 miles on one tank of gas. At 70 to 72 mph I averaged 28.5 on the highway. I compared Mustang and Comaro, both I sat too low and the gauges are an embarrassment to Ford and Gm. In the winter I put on 4 studded snow tires and i'm getting around just fine. The bad: Their are some blind spots and backing take some getting use to. Over the winter the windows froze so they wouldn't move. When the windows are stuck you can't open or close the doors. I forced the doors opened and warmed up the car and the window released. This problem happened twice. Pardon the spelling and grammar!"

Muscle Car Era is Here Again!

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Awesome performance, retro styling and colors"

Cons: "Cup holders too prominent, heavy"

"This car has exceeded all my expectations. The styling is incredible, and there is no mistaking it for another car when you see it out on the road. I got the HEMI orange paint, and the car attracts attention and compliments whenever I take it out. The quality of the materials in the interior far exceeds that of the Mustang and Camaro. I looked at a Mustang before purchasing this car, and was disapointed with all the cheap plastic interior parts and the fact that the seam in the door handle pinched my fingers every time I got in and out. I paid about $5K more than I would have for the Mustang GT, but the SRT is really in the class of the Cobra, which would have cost an me additional $15K. The 6.1L HEMI has way more power than you can use in street driving, and the Goodyear F1s make the car feel like it's on rails in the corners. Definitely a great value for the price, compared to alternatives. I would say it's probably close base model Corvette, which is much more expensive. My only complaint is the prominence of the cupholders (they should have installed a cover for them when not in use). Personally, I don't believe cupholders have a place in a sports car and wish Dodge had not included them, but I guess I'm in the minority on that."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted