2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

Blue collar hero.

By on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pros: "The smile after starting it up."

Cons: "C-pillar blind spot"

"The first time you start it up, the inner child cant help but marvel as every pulse of the motor taunts you into mashing the throttle. You will want to drive this car every chance you get. The 5.7L HEMI with 6-speed manual is the way to go. Averaging 17-18mpg city. Have not done any highway driving yet, (sorry.) The updated steering and suspension make the car easy to drive with crisp turn in. Once you learn your sight-lines its easy to parallel park as well. Just be careful backing up, as the C-pillars do create large blind spots. The suspension is on the firm side and all the better for it as it tries to mask 4100lbs. The brakes work well and have a progressive feel that sends just enough feedback. The keyless enter-and-go takes some getting used to. U-Connect is only ok though. Ford Sync in my 2010 Mustang GT was more user friendly. The interior is plain and simple...meaning easy to use at (75mph) freeway speeds. The seats hold you in place and never feel tight. Would be great for long trips, unlike my 2011 VW GTI. The standard head unit is decent but would suggest the upgraded system if it fits your budget. Reason being it gives you more info at a glance and a more rich, fuller sound. The car has great fit and finish with a solid mechanical feel. Six years in production and it still turns heads. People will cruise next to you and stare. Kids ask you to rev the engine and do burnouts. Young and old generations admire the Challenger for good reason. Make no mistake, this is one of the best American cars you can buy."

LOVE IT!!!

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pros: "looks more like classic car than others"

Cons: "door handles malfunction, blind spot"

"Rides smooth, very comfortable. Is a little pricey to fill up, but get 350 miles to a tank so can't complain. Love the classic look. My daughter loves the rear a/c. Feel very safe in it. Only cons is this is my 2nd time replacing door handles in 1 yr. There was a recall so they were fixed. Just recently has started to not detect key so can't start car. Luckily still have warranty. Besides that I love it and definately recommend it. Just recommend you buy used. I bought a 2011 when the 2012 was out and paid same price cause it had no miles. That was my fault. Still worth every penny!"

I'M IN LOVE!

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Price, performance, looks - she's got it all!"

Cons: "emblems not standard, 18 mpg avg., blind spots"

"I've always loved sporty cars, especially the old 70's barracuda. So when I saw this car, I fell in love. Mine is a black SE with Rallye package, and I added the challenger emblems on the front quarter-panels. They did a great job giving it the old time look. Even without the hemi, it has great pickup and performance. It's super comfortable, even on long trips. It does have some large blind spots, but you quickly learn to compensate for them. The trunk is huge! And people can actually sit in the back seat. Great sound system and a quiet ride. This car is not about gas mileage, it's about driving a car that makes you feel great! You'll get plenty of thumbs up from young and old as you drive on by. I've owned mine about 18 months, and no problems. It's a great car! Never selling this one!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted