2009 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 413 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"AWESOME POWER AND STYLING!!!"

A tiger in the Tank

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"What's not to love about this retro muscle Car.? Hemi orange with plenty of power. I purchased it loaded and glad I did. Quite a head turner. I plan on keeping her for quite some time. I did purchase the bumper to bumper life time warranty, just in case."

old is new

By on Sunday, April 17, 2016

Pros: "Looks, build quality, power, handling, brakes."

Cons: "Manual trans (shifting/long throws) door pockets,"

Summer day at the park.

"I traded in my 2010 Subaru Legacy 3.6R for my 2011 Challenger in October, 2013, buying it certified used with 7,100 miles on it. A few minor light scratches, other than that the car looked and drove as new. Plenty of room inside up front. You need to slide your seats up a bit if you like your rear seat passengers, but it's really best for two up front. An R/T Plus, it's optioned well, very comfortable, quiet and sure footed on every road type. The Super track Pak makes for a firm ride, but for me, not objectionably so. For a car that is large, it handles quite nimbly on mountain roads at imprudent speeds. The acceleration for the 5.7L is very robust, and I routinely get 24-28mpg on the highway. Of course, I don't put my foot through the firewall much. The 6 speed Tremec transmission may be a weak point on my Challenger. I recently am finding shifting sporadically difficult, mostly when warm, and only about 15% of the time. But I find that annoying. Dealer visit has not yet yielded a fix. The only other problem was with the airbag warning light, which began staying on. It was found that a wire connector under the passenger seat was faulty. It took the dealer three times to fix it. I'll find out the quality of the repair first time into a pole. The sound system is great, HVAC auto temp works great, heated seats, etc., all wonderful. Seat leather is a quality product, and the seats, with power driver's lumbar, are an absolute dream on long trips, Wide door makes getting in and out a breeze. And the look. Well, I literally can't back out of my garage without people noticing, and often responding positively. I came up when the original muscle cars were roaming the streets. I was a disciple of Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge, owned several, drove several more. They were, and are fun. But this car, "fugedaboudit", is light years ahead. I love this car, and I'll keep it as long as I'm on the right side of the flowers!"

Summer day at the park.

Great all around car!

By on Sunday, April 03, 2016

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"Great car if your looking for fun!"

Great car

By on Sunday, March 13, 2016

"Had this car brand new super car"