2009 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 414 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Classic Cool

By on Thursday, November 4, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2010 SRT8, and boy does it haul! I test drove all 3 major pony cars, and all of them have their ups and downs, but this car by far felt the most satisfying to me. I like the big car feel, the soft rumbling from the dual exhaust, and the media technology that is included is by far the best being offered by either the Mustang or Camaro. To each their own, but my B5 srt8 is by far the best car I have ever driven."

Head Turner

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Too satisfied to ever want to sell my Hemi Orange R/T Challenger. Best retro car of the big three. Highly recommended. Its design is lost in time."

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Thursday, October 14, 2010

"I simply cannot say enough about this car. I've owned sporty cars all my life, and NO other car gets the attention this one does. When you hear other Challenger owners mention the "Rock Star" feeling you get from this car, they're not kidding. Constantly getting compliments on it. Even 2 years later. But that aside, the car has excellent quality craftsmanship you can feel in everything from the powertrain to the sarmrests. Nothing feels plastic-ie or chincy in any way. The engine in the car delivers. Even the SE has great power and response. I think the SE is a great value for the price, but the R/T and SRT are a little pricey for what you're getting. But overall, it's just a smidge away from fair price. As I stated, I've had this car for 2 years, and I still LOVE this car. I still find myself checking it out several times a day. I still find myself really enjoying each drive. I have no complaints really. Extremely satisfied, and plan on keeping this car LONG after it's paid off. (the lifetime powertrain warranty has a little to do with that, but it's more my enjoyment of this car)."

Top Notch

By on Friday, September 17, 2010

"Se 250hp good stuff for a 6 cyl not sluggish and good with gas both city and highway. The r/t 372hp is powerful and great with city and highway for a v8 hemi (does the downgrade cylender thing when cruising) A headturning vehicle, comfy for whatever length trip and fun all around plus dodge engines last a lifetime so expect to have this vehicle for a long time as long as you take care of it."

it

By on Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Its the old American laarger style sports car back to life.comfort and value all in a style closest to the origional than any of the others out there"

LOVE IT!

By on Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"I recently purchased the SE model w/ leather and some other misc upgrades and I LOVE this car. I've wanted one since the SRT-8 first came out in 2008. Mine is silver with black accents down the side and it is a true head turner. People flag me down at least once a day to tell me how cool it is. It rides so smooth and has plenty of room. For a V6 it definitely isn't sluggish or slow. Love love love it."

rt awsome or not

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

"in general the challenger rt is what you would expect. if you remember this car from the older days you'll love the newer version. try it for yourself and see. although if money is an object try used."

Dodge nailed it!

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"Purchased a 2010 W/ 6 miles. Im 63 yrs. young. So, the SE was perfect. When i got back from nam i purchased a 69 camaro . had to sell.due to hardship. The 2010 Challenger truly beats camaro & mustang. The wife gave me a hard time, until she drove iit. Had it sinct june, No problems. Love the serius radio. Everytime i drive it im back in 1969. Better go get one, this one is a classic."

If it had wings !!!

By on Sunday, July 11, 2010

"The car over all is worth every cent the stock sound system could use some help but then this car has more help than you want to handle all at one time great car . Go for it dont get the 5.7 5 speed get the STR8 6.1 6 speed but hold out at leat a year for the HP kit to give you over all 700 Hp At 7 g's so heck why not wait a yr or 2 and pay 1/2. well have fun with it if you go for it. SDD"

BEST CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"The title says it all! I am so happy i bought this car. love eveything about it! the camaro and the mustang are so luckluster! drove all 3 & fell in love with the challenger once again dodge pulls it off with flying colors! buy one of these cars trust me you WILL NOT be dissopointed!"

Still can't wipe the smile off my face...

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"I have had my car for a little over a year...and like the title says...I still can't wipe the smile off my face. I special ordered my car, it took right at six months for it to arrive, but it was everything I wanted and more. Even after a year, this car still makes heads turn. The new car feel usually wears off about the time the third payment is made...but this one has not worn off. Granted the Camaro has more power...but this ride is more than respectable...and not as common as those Camaros...I make a habit of keeping up with the ratio of Camaros to Challengers...Rare, is good. The car does have a huge blind spot due to the very small three quarter view windows...but after driving it for a few months, I have gotten use to it. The weight of the car is heavy, but it makes the car feel awesome when you drive. It also has a nice exhaust sound. All equipment is exceptional. I got my car fully loaded with the Mygig, EVIC system and Chrome Clad wheels...The typical equipment is also very thoughtfully positioned and has a retro feel...Lots of neat goodies on the EVIC including a 0-60 timer for those times when you just "need to know" for yourself. Leather seats are nice quality and comfortable. Back seat is comfortable as long as you don't have a tall person driving, or riding shot gun...then there is virtually no space for passenger legs. Trunk space is outstanding. Nice amount of storage, and even the center console adjusts postion for driver comfort."

By on Thursday, January 7, 2010

"I always loved the muscle cars from the late 60's and early 70's and i think dodge captured that style with this car. I feel that the retro styling is done better on the challenger than the new camerro and mustang. The price is a little higher than the others but styling more than makes up for it."

By on Saturday, December 12, 2009

a stopper

By on Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"I've owned 26 autos, for this auto more people stop and said it great looking. I have the Tor red SE. The Se is not slow, try one."

good looking car

By on Monday, November 23, 2009

"Loved the looks of the car for sure. the inertior is simple but in my mind its enough. A negative is that its a large car, and its quite noticable, but it handles well for its size and weight. Very nice pickup from a v6"

B5 Blue with 6 speed R/T

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"This car even gets great MPGs .Driving 60mph for over 200 miles one way I got 30mpg Hwy and I got 12mpg City but after a computer upgrade at the dealer I got 17-18 city mpg.Decals will scratch easy since they are the flat black.The only problem at assembly was the door window trim and mirror gasket on the drivers side door were not properly installed."

Have owned for 6 months

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"At age 52, my 6 speed R/T is quite possibly the best car I have ever owned. My major complaints are that I wish that there were more individual options available (instead of having to buy expensive packages) and more colors available. I do feel that it's overpriced for what it is, but I got an outrageously good deal, so I can't complain too much. I am even considering trading up to an SRT. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who wants a muscle car. And yeah. The Camaro is cheaper and faster. I don't care. And I've been a GM guy for most of my life."

Best driving vehicle

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I have never driven a car that had such a comfortable ride. ( I spent 18hours behind the wheel and wasn't tired when I finished my drive). The car handles better than a Commarro in traffic. My SE get 26 MPH +"

A Dream that just never ends.

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"I've never loved a car so much in my life. It's everything I expected and more. On the mileage I get 16 city and around 25 hwy pretty consistently. Pros: Awesome style, great feel, comfortable interior. Feels like the old muscle cars. Cons: Not the car to have if you want to be incognito. Kids, men, women, etc. all will be stuck gazing at the car."

Get One Now!

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"My 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T is simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. The 2009 Challenger is true to the original in style while giving you the benefits in advanced auotmotive technology. The Challenger not only looks great, it feels great as it seats four adults comfortably The Challenger backs up the styling and comfort with performance and reliability. Get yours, I got mine!"

Word just can’t explain it.

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"The excitement and joy of driving this car is unexplainable. The power, comfort and styling are awesome. You can’t drive more that 10-15 minutes without someone pulling up to you at a red light, rolling down the window and giving you the thumbs up sign or making a comment on how nice the vehicle is. Washing the car in the driveway, neighbors come over to look at the car and comment on how sharp it is. Just about ever time you stop someplace (gas station store) someone will comment on the car. Most of all it’s just a joy to drive."

True Muscle Car!

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Great Handling. Gets a ton of looks. I'm constantly getting asked questions about the car. Minor complaint is the MPG isn't as good as advertised (16/25). It's more like 14/20, but that could be my heavy foot because the car WANTS to go fast!!!!"

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"I have had this car for one year almost and loved it. To me this was an ultimate retro car with a new car warranty. Very comfortable car and can be used for every day drive if needed."

Cool car

By on Monday, March 16, 2009

"I was very pleasanty surprised by the quality and solidness of this vehicle. It takes some getting used to the blindspots but this car is very comfortable to drive. It is an absolute head turner."

Good Ride

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I've had my challenger just a month, but I totallyl ove it. Its a great car to drive...lots of pep, lots of looks, and a very stable cruising experience. I wish the driver seat would go up more to allow access to the rear seat (that's my only complaint). I think its a great value for the amount of car and the joy of driving it provides."