2009 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 394 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Best I've owned.

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "High fidelity to the originals."

Cons: "Cleaning other peoples drool and fingerprints."

"Went with the R/T for real world drivability after initially setting out looking for the SRT. The R/T was 1 inch higher, and came with the one of the last lifetime warranties on this pre-Fiat series. I disagree with the critics bashing the cornering, although I did opt for the track-pack. I am a highly trained driver, and have driven much more expensive cars. No, this is not a sports car and is not intended to be, but it is solid and predictable in corners and ranks right up there with European sports sedans. Quality is excellent for the price, only dinged by light orange-peel in the clear-coat. The environmentally friendlier paints chip easily, but I did not blame that government mandate on Chrysler. I expected and am happy with the performance, it fits 4 tall adults comfortably on long trips, 5 in a pinch for a shorter trip. I get up to 27mpg with my 6-speed without feeling like I am hypermileing. Oil changes are an easy DOI project. In short, glad I got it, plan on keeping it, love to drive it. Makes me feel like a star with all the people who approach to comment on it."

Leaves You Wanting More But......

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "Power, Comfort, Stands Out from the Crowd"

Cons: "A little Expensive, Some features outdated"

"I own a 2013 Challenger R/T Classic. It wAs a downgrade from the Challenger SRT8 I owned before it. But not in every way. The R/T Classic is more well equipped, better sound system, more convenience features, better gas mileage, better ride quality, But that's all in comparison to another vehicle. Alone, The Challenger R/T is a very fun car to own! Even though it weighs 4300 pounds, the 5.7 Hemi Gets the Chally GOING. Its a very spirited car but some times you will find yourself wishing it had slightly more power, or that the power at hand could get to the pavement a little better. The challenger will ALWAYS turn heads, especially if you choose one of dodges awesome throwback colors such as hemi orango, torred, or like my model, plum crazy purple. So if you're looking for a car that is a good every day driver sports car that has a little more zip than average, the Challenger R/T is the one for you! a couple negatives.. the navigation is a little outdated, better systems are found on the charger R/T (basicallly a 4 door challenger). The brake package isn't one i'd recommend for the power the car can produce, and the steering wheel blocks the speedometer some times depending how its positioned. I'd recommend this car!"

I Love This Car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, more power than you can ever use!"

Cons: "bad blind spot"

"I have driven and owned many cars over the years. I have NEVER driven a car like this; it is amzing! Not only does it have more muscle than it can ever use anywhere but maybe on a NASCAR track but it is so much fun to drive. The only problem I have is that where I live the roads are normally so congested that it is frustrating to drive it sometimes sitting in traffic. I have never owned a car that people constantky are taking pictures of wherever I go."

Very well equipped, fun to drive.

By on Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pros: "roomy, fun to drive, power, well equiped"

"Though the SE is the base model, to me, it's very well equipped. I'm 6'3" and have plenty of room. Power from the 3.6 L engine is pretty good. The ride is excellent and quiet. The car looks great and get more compliments than any other car I've owned. The keyless entry/start system is great."

The best bang for your buck

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Price to Power ratio."

Cons: "None so far"

"SRT8, an awesome, comfortable modern day muscle car. 6 speed trans is awesome, 6.4 Hemi sweet. Cant go wrong with this combo."