2009 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 352 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

By on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Dream that just never ends.

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"I've never loved a car so much in my life. It's everything I expected and more. On the mileage I get 16 city and around 25 hwy pretty consistently. Pros: Awesome style, great feel, comfortable interior. Feels like the old muscle cars. Cons: Not the car to have if you want to be incognito. Kids, men, women, etc. all will be stuck gazing at the car."

A masterpiece.....

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"I am proud and happy owner of 2008 Dodge SRT 8 Challenger... It is a truly a awesome car...... Styling is more like 10 stars because Dodge nailed the old look and it much safer and more stable then the 70's ever were!!!!!! It is over a year old and it still stops traffic and causes near accidents on the road!!!!!!! On the road I get between 20-22 mph. Not a hybrid but for 4100 lbs racing car not bad either!!!! On the whole for the performace,style,safety and load carrying (it can hold 4 people good,plus a good load of suitcases). Challenger SRT 8 is hard to beat...... SRT 8 can be a better buy then a loaded Challenger RT,because the SRT has the Brimo Brakes which the RT does not... Brimo do a awesome job of stoping the car!"

Get One Now!

By on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

"My 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T is simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. The 2009 Challenger is true to the original in style while giving you the benefits in advanced auotmotive technology. The Challenger not only looks great, it feels great as it seats four adults comfortably The Challenger backs up the styling and comfort with performance and reliability. Get yours, I got mine!"

Word just can’t explain it.

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"The excitement and joy of driving this car is unexplainable. The power, comfort and styling are awesome. You can’t drive more that 10-15 minutes without someone pulling up to you at a red light, rolling down the window and giving you the thumbs up sign or making a comment on how nice the vehicle is. Washing the car in the driveway, neighbors come over to look at the car and comment on how sharp it is. Just about ever time you stop someplace (gas station store) someone will comment on the car. Most of all it’s just a joy to drive."

True Muscle Car!

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Great Handling. Gets a ton of looks. I'm constantly getting asked questions about the car. Minor complaint is the MPG isn't as good as advertised (16/25). It's more like 14/20, but that could be my heavy foot because the car WANTS to go fast!!!!"

Best Car Ever Owned

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Amazing machine. 5K miles on it- absolutely no problems whatsoever. Gets 18 mph on highway at 80 mph and not at all easy on the gas. One of the most interesting things is how the car attracts a lot of people at gas stations, stoplights and parking lots. I honestly get two to as many as eight compliments a day on the car. Creature comforts, build quality, fun factor all top ratings. If that's not enough- it's gone up in value; KBB shows $2.5K increase, some dealers are moving them for as much as $8K over sticker- and they're now approaching their third model year. Absolute recommend. Amazing machine- I can't ever see selling it."

Feel Like a Rockstar/So Glad I did not buy a 370Z

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"So far the best car I ever bought new. Traction control,auto-stick straight out of a Mercedes. Love it"

Amazing!!!

By on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

"Amazing handling and engine performance! Buckle up hit the gas and hold on! Just an incredible example of the 1970's look with present day technology. Kudos to Dodge."

Return to Glory Days

By on Monday, June 01, 2009

"In a nutshell... A homerun by Chrysler. Say what you want about being too heavy, being slower than the Mustang and Camaro (slow is relative), but this car hits the mark. The intent was to provide a car with undeliable lineage to its roots, and in looks, in sound, in character, in wow factor, it accomplishes all. And it is the ultimate cruiser of the big three, and alot more practical for day to day driving, with a usable trunk, decent interior space with seating for 5, albeit a bit cramped. Mustangs are a dime a dozen, Camaro's have a love it or hate it effect on people, but universally, all have touted the Challenger as the most stunning in appearance, and that with the most charm. I plan to own my Challenger RT 6 speed forever"

By on Monday, June 01, 2009

"I love this car. fast as can be, and fun to drive. Good value for such a great car. I get comments everywhere I go."

Simply Awesome

By on Monday, June 01, 2009

"This car is Simply Awesome. If you want style, performance, comfort, and rock star status this is the car for you. This is one car I will have forever."

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"I have had this car for one year almost and loved it. To me this was an ultimate retro car with a new car warranty. Very comfortable car and can be used for every day drive if needed."

Challenger R/T

By on Monday, May 18, 2009

"I have owned my R/T with the 6 speed manual for ~6 months and I love it. The only real complaint I have is the HUGE blind spot, which can make lane changes/merging interesting. The interior is a bit bland and plasticy, but confortable and everything is placed nicely. Mine has a plastic vibration at certain RPMs, but it is mild and only lasts a few hundred RPMs. It makes a nice garage mate for my 1971 Challenger. As a male in my late 30s, what I like best is I can drive it any way I want. If I want to beat on it, and make 5000 rpm shifts, it does it with flying colors. If I want to drive like I am 70, it does fine with that too. I can beat on it all day long and still get 15-16 mpg, or drive nice and get 25 mpg. It is amazing how many looks and questions I still get on the car. Great buy. I bought mine last October. Most dealers wanted MSRP or $4000-$6000 over MSRP. After shopping for a couple of months, I found what I wanted and got a great deal of $1300 under invoice. This was before all the automotive industry problems, so I am not sure what impact that will have on price or availabiltiy. If you can get one, I would do it while you can. As previously mentioned, the big reason I chose the R/T or the SRT8 is nearly identical performance for ~$5000-$10000 less and you get the factory life-time power train warranty and I was able to add life-time bumper to bumper warranty for about $2500. Neither is available with the SRT8 (not sure what good the warranty will be given the current state of Chrysler)."

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Love this Challenger

By on Monday, May 04, 2009

"I finally found a dealer that would let me drive the 2009 Challenger. It was an R/T with the six-speed. What a great vehicle. It's a little heavy and the interior looks cheap but the exterior makes up for that. I didn't like the price either. An equipped R/T is close to the equipped price of a Corvette Coupe. Not sure the Challenger will hold value. I want to order a Hurst Edition ($19000 additional for Series II) but want a dealer who will sell for less than MSRP. I can't order a new vehicle now with the plant closed and Chrysler in trouble. I recommend looking at the 1970, 2008 and 2009 Challengers at Jay Leno's Garage. A new Challenger would go great with my '70 Challenger 440 R/T. I also own a Ram Quadcab with the hemi. Great performance and no problems except for the navigation and oversteer front suspension."

By on Friday, May 01, 2009

By on Sunday, April 26, 2009

awesome car

By on Sunday, March 22, 2009

"I have owned my 09 r/t for about a month now and I love it. I think that the r/t is a much better value then the srt/8 performance is about the same but there is a hugh difference in pricing. I think the overall performance of this car is great and I am averaging around 22 mpg with city/hwy driving, Plus the r/t gets a lifetime drivetrain warrenty and the srt dosen't. If you get are thinking of getting one it is well worth it. I would say you need to read blogs on the challenger to be sure you understand all the goodies it offers. there are only two things I don't care for one the exhaust is not aggreasive enough for me and the other is the automatic which i prefer is a little sluggish when it shifts and and it is hard to get use to, although I am considering getting an aftermarket tuner to tighten up the firmness. overall I love it and they are great to drive and a real head turner...brilliant black pearl crystal !"

Cool car

By on Monday, March 16, 2009

"I was very pleasanty surprised by the quality and solidness of this vehicle. It takes some getting used to the blindspots but this car is very comfortable to drive. It is an absolute head turner."

Good Ride

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I've had my challenger just a month, but I totallyl ove it. Its a great car to drive...lots of pep, lots of looks, and a very stable cruising experience. I wish the driver seat would go up more to allow access to the rear seat (that's my only complaint). I think its a great value for the amount of car and the joy of driving it provides."

Great fun & value

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"OK Folks, Here it is: the Dodge Challenger SRT8 (6 speed equipped) is a great value for the money. Before we throw rocks at its weight problem and interior’s blandness; we must 1st consider what this vehicle’s mission is. Its mission is to be a reincarnation of the original, except it must have competitive quality, great brakes and handles well. There is no question, the Challenger pass with flying colors. Its quality equals and exceeds a lot of its competitors, and for the most part it stays true to its focus. I’ve had mine for ~4 months and have been very happy. As a matter of fact, coming from a BMW, I am impressed with the quality and handling of this vehicle. Can they compare, no; they are two entirely different animals. It’s like debating over which is better, Dogs or Cats... Well it depends on whether you’re a Dog person or Cat person. Me? I’m a Dog person. One thing that amazes me, I can’t go anywhere without people wanting to talk about the car. This is not the reason I wanted the car, but it sure adds to the enjoyment. The emotion that this vehicle evokes in people is nothing short of thrilling; as a matter of fact, being in my mid 30s I feel like I‘m 16 years old again every time I even think about driving it. Any car that exudes that much emotion from both the public as well as myself is an incredible accomplishment. So to answer your question, the quality is great, driving experience is amazing and the fact that it’s about as American as apple pie makes it a guilt free dessert. I know, it’s made in Canada; but the history, looks and sound (did I mention the sound!!??) are totally Muscle Car Americana!! So Cheers, Chrysler did this right. I congratulate them on a one of a kind experience; one that has not left me at all remorseful for spending MSRP, no discounts at the time I purchased. And that’s coming from someone that grew up on Hondas and drives BMW’s regularly. Besides, I feel that this vehicles value is going up quicker than my 401K and if it doesn’t then at least I can take it up the street for some free waves and friendly smiles."

The Fountain of Youth

By on Monday, February 23, 2009

"Driving in a muscle car is about as close to riding a Harley as you can get. My R/T is no Fru-Fru sports car.......and you know it from the second you sit in the drivers seat. This car has been a long time in coming and you will not be disappointed. Things that really stand out: Seats, Tech, Style and Speed. Things that need some work: quick release for the drivers seat, a few more color choices/combo's on the inside and T-Tops. The Challenger has way more room than the Mustang or any of its competitors and unlike a lot of other dealerships (Ford/Chevy & Dodge).....my dealer did NOT mark this up with "Extra" charges!! Good for them and good for me!! I must state for the record that I have not had any issues with this car and only gave them "4's" based on precieved quality of the brand........and nobody is perfect!!!"

09 challenger SE

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"great comeback, runs drives great, outside door handles need upgrade, the interior is nice, the exterior is SUPERIOR !!!"

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next