2009 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 388 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next

09 challenger SE

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"great comeback, runs drives great, outside door handles need upgrade, the interior is nice, the exterior is SUPERIOR !!!"

great car

By on Monday, February 16, 2009

"Had a Honda S 200 that was full of problems. Typical for a Honda. Now I'm into the Dodge and I love it! Never go back to overrated honda. Power and good looks. Love having both"

Awesome Car

By on Saturday, February 07, 2009

"Just bought this 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T yesterday and it is the best car ever made from the v8,the comfort,touch screen cd and navigation,20 inch rims to the lifetime warrenty on engine and transmission this car had truely had alot of thought put into it."

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"AWESOME POWER AND STYLING!!!"

A tiger in the Tank

By on Monday, December 08, 2008

"What's not to love about this retro muscle Car.? Hemi orange with plenty of power. I purchased it loaded and glad I did. Quite a head turner. I plan on keeping her for quite some time. I did purchase the bumper to bumper life time warranty, just in case."

By on Monday, July 27, 2015

Pros: "More FUN than should legally be allowed :)"

Cons: "No small block V-8 option."

My 2012 Dodge Challenger

"Let me start by saying that this car soooo reminds me of the 1972 340 'Cuda I owned all those decades ago. I get in the car, settle in a very comfortable drivers seat, place my hands on the steering wheel...and the memories come flooding back. Push the start button, shift into Drive, hit the gas, and all of a sudden it hits me...this ISN'T my 72' 340 'Cuda! First of all, this car has the 3.6L V-6 engine, gets 30+ mpg on open-road long distance drives, and delivers 30 more ponies under the hood then the 275 HP rated 340...and yeah, it's noticeable to me! Pull out into traffic, and it immediately becomes obvious...this car doesn't want city traffic, it wants the open road...especially ones with lots of curves! It's then that I realize this isn't my old 340 'Cuda. Those E-Bodies of yesteryear never handled turns like THIS...not even close! So yes...I can give the 2012 3.6L Challenger two thumbs up in the Fun to Drive category. That said, I do have a few reservations. I would have much prefered a more 'retro-look' instrument cluster over the Lunar White one. The center console floor-mount shifter could have taken on a more retro look also. Believe it or not, my '04 Jeep Liberty has exactly what I'm referring to. Having the wipers hidden under the hood cowl would have been a nice touch and given this car a much cleaner look. The push button start is nice and very easy to get used to, but would it have hurt to put a key ignition mounted on the steering column? And lastly...why oh why was the 4.7L V-8 never offered for the Challenger...?!?"

My 2012 Dodge Challenger

Wonderful vehicle if you get the Hemi.

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Power is undeniable, styling is the best."

Cons: "Interior is old"

"For some reason Dodge refuses to update the interior of this car. If that was done this car would be a 10 out of 10."

A THRILL TO DRIVE!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Very fast, handles well. Thrill to drive w/HEMI"

Cons: "Skip shift feature...nuisance."

"I bought this car because I wanted a classic car, but since I am a female, classic cars require reliable mechanics. I don't know any and did not necessarily want a project car. The comfort of the drivers seat was important to me as well, because I have had 2 back surgeries. The 2013 Challenger met my needs. I have the R/T, 5.7 Hemi, 6 spd manual. This car is amazing to drive. There is nothing like the thrill of feeling all that power under your feet. The car performs well and is very fast! There is only one disappointing feature; the car automatically takes you from first gear to 4th when traveling at the exact speed - its suppose to save you mpg's but I find it annoying. IF you pause, you can continue to manually shift into 2nd, 3rd, then 4th. They do sell something called a skip shift eliminator for $30.00 - I may look into having that installed. It also downshifts from 5th to 4th when you actually want 6th gear. Again, if you pause for a few seconds, you can shift manually. This feature is not popular and a real nuisance. As you should be aware, this is NOT a winter car. Since it is a rear wheel drive car, it will slide on wet pavement (rain) - especially since it is a manual trans, so you need to take it easy. Living in Michigan - there are still plenty of dry days to enjoy this car. The overall styling of this car is really attractive. The back seat has room for adults but it really is a two person car. Mt granddaughter (4) calls it Noni's "Hot Rod" and always begs for rides in it, but honestly, it is NOT a kid car. It weighs 4200 pounds and it does perform like the 70-72 Muscle cars. I just turned 60 and this is a car that you can appreciate and enjoy driving. I resist the urge to RACE because I surely don't need any speeding tickets at my age. It is definitely a "bucket list" car."

A THRILL TO DRIVE!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Very fast, handles well. Thrill to drive w/HEMI"

Cons: "Skip shift feature...nuisance."

Love my car, could not be more pleased with her.

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Killer looks the Detonator Yellow RT Classic"

Cons: "Bit tough out the rear window really need to check"

"This is my Hot Rod toy and it is a ball driving her. Automatic cars are different, this one is fun with the performance options."

CAR YOU MUST DRIVE

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

"ITS A TRUE MUSCLE CAR YOU MUST DRIVE!"

NICE!

By on Monday, December 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun ride at value pricing."

Cons: "No backup sensors"

"Nice simple great car with enough bells and whistles but also retro"

Thumbs up on the Challenger

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

Pros: "Looks like the original Challenger"

"I own the 6cyl, plenty of pep, great looks, good on gas, and plenty of upgrades available"

I Love This Car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, more power than you can ever use!"

Cons: "bad blind spot"

"I have driven and owned many cars over the years. I have NEVER driven a car like this; it is amzing! Not only does it have more muscle than it can ever use anywhere but maybe on a NASCAR track but it is so much fun to drive. The only problem I have is that where I live the roads are normally so congested that it is frustrating to drive it sometimes sitting in traffic. I have never owned a car that people constantky are taking pictures of wherever I go."

best retro ! a fun car to own and drive

By on Sunday, August 04, 2013

Pros: "looks, Power, fuel use, tires, air cond is best !"

Cons: "have to get used to backing up, side pillars."

"This is the funnest car I have ever owned, its a 3.6 too ! I really like the gas milage & the power !! awesome interior, def retro with a mygg touch screen radio for watching movies !! not bad at all !!"

love at first drive

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"this car is simply amazing. i have the 2009 rt manual and i love every second that i am driving in it. i have the 20 inch wheels and evey with the really low profile tires, it still has an incredibly smooth ride. this is mainly due to its weight which is a negative in the sports aspect. it is not as bad as many think. with a simple aftermarket intake i was able to get a 4.9 0-60. many people dont believe me but this was a difficult task. the rt will run a low 5 second 0-60 as long as it is not 90 degrees outside. i love this car and everything about it."

lots of power ! Everyone loves the looks !

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

Pros: "Just a great car!"

Cons: "Could be a little louder at the exhaust ."

"This vehicle is stunning to look at.Every where you drive people give you the thumbs up. The car is a pleasure to drive . Lots of power, very comfortable seats,smooth,firm ride.The exhaust note is music to my ears when accelerating.Fun to drive."

Takes your breath away

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pros: "I got a great deal on my car and worth every penny"

Cons: "NONE"

"This is without out a doubt what you would call a luxury muscle car. Smooth and comfortable with a 425 horse HEMI pumping under the hood. This has been a great car all around. Great reliability and fun to drive. Turns the heads of everyone from 5 years old to 75 years old :-)."

best car I have ever owned!

By on Friday, April 05, 2013

Pros: "fun and comfortable to drive! VERY VERY FAST!!!"

Cons: "To much plastic!!!"

"The car rides wonderfully and handles like a dream! The only thing I do not care about is the plastic and electronic features. I guess I am old school and after having a 69 camaro and a 67 coronet r/t with a 440 its hard to compare!"

Great vehicle.

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "It say's get out of my way all over it !"

Cons: "It's a big vehicle."

"An easy fit between the Camaro and the Shelby. I like it because there are few of them on the road."

best vehicle ever

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "great price and fun to drive"

"great car fun to drive and good on gas"

Great HOTROD!

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

"Wanted one since the 70's when I was 14. Finally got it, my dream car 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392."

Oh ya

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Size, ride, sound, room, trunk,"

Cons: "comes with summer tires from dealer"

"Had this car for a week now went on a 1000 mile road trip with wife and two kids, love the car. roomy, large trunk good MPG (for what it is 22mpg) Drove through rain, snow heat , flat roads curvy roads, If you are looking for a muscle car the whole family will enjoy this is it."

best muscle car!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "the looks are just great! roomy and usable trunk"

Cons: "foot emergency brake"

"will buy more challengers in life as soon as finances permit"

Best vehicle ever owned

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Great fun to drive."

"I never stop getting compliments on this car. I've owned it for 15 months and never have driven anywhere without someone complimenting on it's beauty and style."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next