2008 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 414 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, so cool, fast, comfortable"

Cons: "Prices are a little higher than Mustangs/Camaros"

"I've owned 2 doz. cars; many muscle/sports cars. This is hands down the best car I've ever owned. It is a real head turner! Very comfortable and a daily driver. The perfect muscle car for a baby boomer. No problems until 50k miles; and those problems were covered under warranty. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. A great car!"

hemi

By on Saturday, November 22, 2008

"The car has power, but disguised within a heavy shell. Seats are great.Engine great.I get almost 27 mpg on hwy. But 17 in city."

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"Absolutely the Best Vehicle I have ever owned. It puts a smile on my face everytime I turn the key. Great looks, performance, and the best head turning ability of any car on the street. At 46yoa I just can't keep from smiling.! You will love this car ! Chrysler, thank you !"

Turns heads everywhere I go

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

Pros: "Good accelleration and corners fair."

Cons: "Blind spots in backing up."

"I had a Mazda Miata prior to this car. Bought it to get an automatic as I was having some leg issues. This car has been great. I have driven it on the hiway from Dallas to San Antonio, to Houston and up to Kansas City over the past year. Gets about 25-26 on the highway but only about 17 in town. My only complaint is the blind spots the car has in backing up. It is hard for me to turn around and so I have to really rely on mirrors."

Leaves You Wanting More But......

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "Power, Comfort, Stands Out from the Crowd"

Cons: "A little Expensive, Some features outdated"

"I own a 2013 Challenger R/T Classic. It wAs a downgrade from the Challenger SRT8 I owned before it. But not in every way. The R/T Classic is more well equipped, better sound system, more convenience features, better gas mileage, better ride quality, But that's all in comparison to another vehicle. Alone, The Challenger R/T is a very fun car to own! Even though it weighs 4300 pounds, the 5.7 Hemi Gets the Chally GOING. Its a very spirited car but some times you will find yourself wishing it had slightly more power, or that the power at hand could get to the pavement a little better. The challenger will ALWAYS turn heads, especially if you choose one of dodges awesome throwback colors such as hemi orango, torred, or like my model, plum crazy purple. So if you're looking for a car that is a good every day driver sports car that has a little more zip than average, the Challenger R/T is the one for you! a couple negatives.. the navigation is a little outdated, better systems are found on the charger R/T (basicallly a 4 door challenger). The brake package isn't one i'd recommend for the power the car can produce, and the steering wheel blocks the speedometer some times depending how its positioned. I'd recommend this car!"