2008 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 406 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Best I've owned.

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "High fidelity to the originals."

Cons: "Cleaning other peoples drool and fingerprints."

"Went with the R/T for real world drivability after initially setting out looking for the SRT. The R/T was 1 inch higher, and came with the one of the last lifetime warranties on this pre-Fiat series. I disagree with the critics bashing the cornering, although I did opt for the track-pack. I am a highly trained driver, and have driven much more expensive cars. No, this is not a sports car and is not intended to be, but it is solid and predictable in corners and ranks right up there with European sports sedans. Quality is excellent for the price, only dinged by light orange-peel in the clear-coat. The environmentally friendlier paints chip easily, but I did not blame that government mandate on Chrysler. I expected and am happy with the performance, it fits 4 tall adults comfortably on long trips, 5 in a pinch for a shorter trip. I get up to 27mpg with my 6-speed without feeling like I am hypermileing. Oil changes are an easy DOI project. In short, glad I got it, plan on keeping it, love to drive it. Makes me feel like a star with all the people who approach to comment on it."

Very nice car

By on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Pros: "great all around car"

Cons: "wide B piller,"

"Dodge has improved alot since the 90's. Car is very reliable and comfortable to drive short and long distances. V6 is smooth and has good go power. I get 27 mpg with mostly highway driving, but in 50/50 hwy/city driving 24 mpg. I have the "G" package, which included fog lights, 18" tires, leather shifter knob and steering wheel. **Recommend New Ralley package, if you buy new."

The best bang for your buck

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Price to Power ratio."

Cons: "None so far"

"SRT8, an awesome, comfortable modern day muscle car. 6 speed trans is awesome, 6.4 Hemi sweet. Cant go wrong with this combo."

Great car for the money, curb appeal is amazing!

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pros: "Look and curb appeal, gas mileage"

Cons: "Cloth seats and steering wheel are uncomfortable"

"Great build quality and the fit and finish are impressive for an american car. Paint quality is very nice and the interior is roomy and laid our smart. The cloth seats and the steering wheel are my biggest complaints, both are uncomfortable. The V-6 is adequate but the gas mileage is great for such a heavy car. The looks are amazing and I get smiles everywhere I go. For a few hundred dollars I added stripes and dual exhaust to really improve its overall appearance."

awesome

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"I just broke her in and beleive me she really goes! Handles fantastic,accelerates great,throwing you back in the seat.23 mpg while cruising @ 65 mph, not bad for 425 horse power.Everyone looks at this car.draws a crowd when I stop for gas.I constantly get a thumbs up while driving. I always get compliments.Thank you DODGE ! It looks great next to my 73 Cuda."