2008 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 363 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Outstanding Appearance and Performance Sound. Exce

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "Fabulous Low End Power"

Cons: "Stock Suspension - Some Restricted Visabilty"

"Vehicle is equipped with Stainless Steel Factory Headers & Cat-Back System. Factory MoPar Cold Air Intake System"

Pleasure to Drive

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Blast to drive, competitive price, wonderful V6"

Cons: "Glasses holder, ignition button not lighted"

"Since purchase (12/16/14), I've received no less than a dozen compliments (as of 1/7/15). I didn't buy the car for compliments, but feel that the design team at Dodge hit a homer by bringing back the Challenger. Mine's the jazz blue pearl and is stunning to see--at first I was blase' about it, but now I can appreciate its unique deep teal blue with intense metallic sparkle. Okay, down to the nuts 'n bolts: LOVE the paddle shifters on my V6 SXT. The acceleration is surprising for a V6, with head-snapping-back power, and the exhaust notes growl nicely...when not growling it's got a nice purr to it. The heated slate-gray leather seats are so supportive and comfortable, fits my form to a T. Gas mileage is good, with 31 mpg on the highway from Annapolis to Beltsville (approx 25 miles), using the recommended 89 octane. Straight-ahead and side-to-side vision is very good, and I love the huge sun roof. Limited vision at the car's rear quarters, but the shape of the pillars limit that. What's needed is a lighted ignition button; fumble around to turn off the engine sometimes. Massive trunk for this category of vehicle. I tried Mustang and Camaro models, but got the best deal and most satisfying ride with the Challenger. Best brakes of any vehicle I've owned: Wow! Great sound system. The item I've truly got an issue with is the sunglasses holder, which can be finicky to close...something I can easily live with."

Toxic Orange

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, acceleration, leather interior, fun"

Cons: "Gas milage 14-15 in the city"

"I bought my 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T in September 2011 and it has 9000 miles. The color is Toxic Orange which I love. Before this car I owned five (5) Mustangs between 1994 and 2010 including a 1996 Mystic Cobra and a 2003 Mach 1. The Challenger is a little heavier than the Mustangs and doesn't handle quite as well but it is much smoother cruising on the highway and the acceleration is what you buy the car for. The leather interior is very comfortable and easy to keep clean. I have had no problems with the car other than the three (3) recalls. A great car to own and I would definitely buy another R/T. This car really attracts attention."

I absolutely love this car, Chick Magnet!

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "Havent been beat yet!"

Cons: "Blindspot!"

"Get this, the car actually puts out 50 more horses than advertised, yes 520 HP!!!"

I love my Challenger!!

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great value, great options"

"I traded my 2013 Chrysler 300 in for the 2014 Challenger, 100th Anniversary Edition SXT-Plus. I have all the comfort and options my 300 gave me. I wasn't sure at first that I made the right decision but now I am sure of it. This is a car I would certainly recommend."