2008 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 340 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Great fun & value

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"OK Folks, Here it is: the Dodge Challenger SRT8 (6 speed equipped) is a great value for the money. Before we throw rocks at its weight problem and interior’s blandness; we must 1st consider what this vehicle’s mission is. Its mission is to be a reincarnation of the original, except it must have competitive quality, great brakes and handles well. There is no question, the Challenger pass with flying colors. Its quality equals and exceeds a lot of its competitors, and for the most part it stays true to its focus. I’ve had mine for ~4 months and have been very happy. As a matter of fact, coming from a BMW, I am impressed with the quality and handling of this vehicle. Can they compare, no; they are two entirely different animals. It’s like debating over which is better, Dogs or Cats... Well it depends on whether you’re a Dog person or Cat person. Me? I’m a Dog person. One thing that amazes me, I can’t go anywhere without people wanting to talk about the car. This is not the reason I wanted the car, but it sure adds to the enjoyment. The emotion that this vehicle evokes in people is nothing short of thrilling; as a matter of fact, being in my mid 30s I feel like I‘m 16 years old again every time I even think about driving it. Any car that exudes that much emotion from both the public as well as myself is an incredible accomplishment. So to answer your question, the quality is great, driving experience is amazing and the fact that it’s about as American as apple pie makes it a guilt free dessert. I know, it’s made in Canada; but the history, looks and sound (did I mention the sound!!??) are totally Muscle Car Americana!! So Cheers, Chrysler did this right. I congratulate them on a one of a kind experience; one that has not left me at all remorseful for spending MSRP, no discounts at the time I purchased. And that’s coming from someone that grew up on Hondas and drives BMW’s regularly. Besides, I feel that this vehicles value is going up quicker than my 401K and if it doesn’t then at least I can take it up the street for some free waves and friendly smiles."

The Fountain of Youth

By on Monday, February 23, 2009

"Driving in a muscle car is about as close to riding a Harley as you can get. My R/T is no Fru-Fru sports car.......and you know it from the second you sit in the drivers seat. This car has been a long time in coming and you will not be disappointed. Things that really stand out: Seats, Tech, Style and Speed. Things that need some work: quick release for the drivers seat, a few more color choices/combo's on the inside and T-Tops. The Challenger has way more room than the Mustang or any of its competitors and unlike a lot of other dealerships (Ford/Chevy & Dodge).....my dealer did NOT mark this up with "Extra" charges!! Good for them and good for me!! I must state for the record that I have not had any issues with this car and only gave them "4's" based on precieved quality of the brand........and nobody is perfect!!!"

09 challenger SE

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"great comeback, runs drives great, outside door handles need upgrade, the interior is nice, the exterior is SUPERIOR !!!"

RETRO MUSCLE

By on Saturday, February 21, 2009

"I 'VE HAD MY 2009 SRT-8 "CHALLE" FOR OVER 5 MONTHS (ONE OF THE FIRST ONES IN 2009 WITH A 6 SPEED TRANS) GREAT LOOKING CAR, SMOOTH DRIVING, EXCELLENT FOR LONG RIDES. UNLIKE MOST MUSCLE CARS AND OR SPORT CARS, THIS BABY IS VERY CONFORTABLE (FRONT SEATS). QUALITY EQUIPMENT; 6 SPEED TRANS, BREMBO BRAKES, Z- RATED TIRES, HIGH PERFORMANCE HEADS AND MORE. THINGS THAT REQUIRE ATTENTION: VEHICLE A LITTLE HEAVY, BACK SEAT AREA VERY LIMITED LEG ROOM, PLASTIC PANELS LACK CREATIVITY AND STYLING. HOWEVER, THE LOOKS OF THIS BABY MAKES YOU FORGET ALL HER FLAWS. YOU WILL BE CONSTANTLY INTERVIEWED BY FANS, MUSCLE CAR AND SPORT CAR LOVERS. IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE ATTENTION RE-CONSIDER OWNING THIS VEHICLE. I'VE HAD A VIPER AND A VETTE Z-06, NO COMAPRISON TO THE ENJOYMENT YOU GET DRIVING THIS VEHICLE."

great car

By on Monday, February 16, 2009

"Had a Honda S 200 that was full of problems. Typical for a Honda. Now I'm into the Dodge and I love it! Never go back to overrated honda. Power and good looks. Love having both"

See if you qualify for