2008 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 380 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next

awesome car

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive. great retro look"

"I love the way the car drives, handles and the options that came with the vehicle. Its a very safe car that can operate for family use but I mainly use it for the nice back road drives. The comfortable seating makes for a nice trip. enjoy this car"

Best of the Retros out right now

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Solid HP, Gorgeous In"

Cons: "Cannot Supercharge Yet Due to Encrypted Computer"

"I have a 2011 Toxic Orage Automatic R/T Classic and I would definitely recommend this to potential buyers out there, best all around of the remakes that are out right now (test drove them all), and I would bet on it right now that it will hold its value better than the rivals, GT mustang and SS Camaro. Both of those used in the coming years will be driven by high school kids (I know I had a used camaro for my first car, and my brother had a mustang GT) and the Challenger will still be the nice weekend car for their dads."

Exactly what I was hoping for

By on Monday, January 02, 2012

Pros: "Buy what you can afford in this model. No negativ"

Cons: "One interior blind spot. kind of expensive insure"

"Have had muscle cars in the past and this has been the best! All of the amenities of a luxury car, the brute power of a muscle car and the ride of a smooth road car. Seems to float down the hiway until you punch it and it turns into a speed demon. First car I have owned that has combined luxury with get-up-and-go fun. Power everything and driveable in any road conditions. Looks great, runs great and gets attention where ever I take it."

Love the car, lots of power

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "power, comfort, looks, retro muscle"

Cons: "steering wheel"

"I purchased the hemi orange color and I absolutetly love this car. I do not like the steering wheel"

Great classic car for today.

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "amazing styling, suprisingly affordable."

Cons: "need small V8 rather than the V6, maybe the 4.7L."

"The Challenger is a great classic car and has been greatly reengineered for today. The V6 just doesn't quite have the power one would want in a muscle car, but the 20 mpg is nice. The looks alone make this car what it is. I would recomend this car to anyone that wants the classic feel with the convenience of modern technology."

great car!

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "good value sporty car, large trunk, comfortable"

Cons: "trunk/doors not designed well for rain, but okay"

"I bought this car new in May 2010 and drive it a lot for work and fun. I've put about 27,000 miles on it in under 16 months and have only had one issue: a tail light bulb partially burnt out--$3 Sylvania bulb and I'm back on the road. That's quality! I'm very proud of the quality of the car--in fact, I let all my Toyota/Mercedes/Lexus driving neighbors know about it. I get an overal mileage of 23.7 mpg (about 27 highway, 21 city). I bought Mopar black cop car wheels and added Firestone Winterforce tires--handles well in the snow/ice. Also, I got quality rubber floor/trunk mats and that was a good investment."

Friekin` awesome!

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Whole lot of fun and even get around 22-23mpg hwy."

Cons: "A little pricey..but love it."

"Love this car! Got an orange 09 SRT8 with a manual trans, so much fun to drive. Get looks and compliments everywhere, and even took best in class 2 yrs in a row in a show."

Great Car ! The Muscle Car has returned !

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "Power, QC, Design... Hwy milage of 24mpg"

Cons: "Interior could have been more 1970 Retro"

"I have owned this vehicle for over a year. No Issues. Chrysler has done a great job on the SRT version. The retro looks, great power, and overall good interior are a Plus. The quality of the build and the car overall puts Dodge back in the game. It truely makes driving fun ! American Car Makers are Back....... GO Big 3"

Fun to drive!

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

"I like how the car handles when you drive it. Turns and accelerates nice."

perfection

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

"simply perfect"

By on Saturday, May 07, 2011

Fantastic

By on Tuesday, May 03, 2011

"I bought the 09 RT with 6 speed new off the lot and have loved every minute of it. The amazing part about the car is since I'm the original owner and it is 09, the car has lifetime powertrain warranty (and I paid $2K extra to cover the ENTIRE car for life). I've enjoyed it so much that I'm trying to keep it as mint and pristine condition as possible. It is a heavy car so handling is a little slow but is better with a stiffer suspension set-up."

class ride

By on Monday, April 25, 2011

"Great combination of style, performance and practicality with the R/T. The ride is very comfortable, and it is great for the short bursts of power that urban driving allows. It tracks well, runs quiet on the long trip, but has a pleasant growl when the go pedal goes down. I will trade a few mpg (89 octane) for the best of all worlds. I drove the Ford and the Chevy. They look good enough, but have significant compromises for my needs as a daily driver. Unless you want to spend most of your time on the track, you will not regret this choice for your ride."

So Far, So Good

By on Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Liking my R/T so far. I bought it with the whole sha'bang - heated seats, moon roof, 7 spkr sound with navi, dvd, etc. The main selling point to me was that I wanted a 5 seater muscle car. Camaro"

Still a Dodge

By on Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Great car for the money. Kinda cheap on the interior but over all the car rides beautiful. Hate the lock out transmission. Frustrates me to death. Note: the lock out transmission only does it when you starting off slow and keep the rpms very low."

totally awesome

By on Sunday, April 03, 2011

"The looks on this car are great, told to me many times by people who prefer the other brands of vehicles.The ride to me is great.The comfort in the drivers seat is really comfortable.The performance is also fantastic.The special SRT suspension makes this car handle very good for the weight of the vehicle."

AWESOME

By on Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"I have a 2009 6 speed SRT8 that i ordered the day you could order a 2009. I recieved it holloween day 2008 and have loved it. The interior, exterior styling is great. Sold my 2006 300C to buy this which was also an awesome car that i really miss. I did have back up sensors put in the challenger which i really wish it was available from the factory with. All in all, camero and mustang isnt in the same league. My brother and another friend bought a Challenger after driving mine."

wow

By on Friday, March 25, 2011

"great car, impressive, with the 390 HP package gets up and rocks! only problem I've had is one of the key fobs is going t/u, car doesn't recognize it. otherwise, fun, fun, fun, great, head turner, everyone I know and work with has had a comment on it, usually "wow". babe magnet is also no small consideration."

Better Than Ever!

By on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"It is what the 2008-2010 SRT and then some. I recommend to at least test drive one. I have the 392 SRT 1 of 1100"

2010 RT auto

By on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

"I was contemplating the Camaro and Mustang before being drawn to the Challenger. The former lack the one thing that really makes this car, presence. It's size and retro body style are so unique, you can't mistake the Challenger for anything else. The Hemi engine is a monster, that moves this 2 ton car with authority. Although the interior is plain, fit and quality is good. With over 9000 miles in 7 months, I find the ride smooth and have had no problems what-so-ever."

New Pentastar V6 Shines Bright!

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"This is the best car I ever owned. The engine is as smooth as those satin jackets they used to wear in the 70's. The Pentastar V6 is very happy in this car and it tells you that every time you step on the gas. She sounds great! The 2011 improvements are a home run! The Challenger Rallye now comes standard duel exhaust, small soft touch steering wheel, retro fuel filler cap, seats as comfortable as anything Volvo has which is saying a lot. A clean hood now without that ram logo. I have always liked cars and my last car was a 2006 lincoln Zephyr but I've never been in love with a car. But this car I am indeed in love with. i don't know if i should rent her a separate garage. 2011 is the time to buy the Rallye Challenger. Power with over 300 hp and fuel economy. I just got 29 mpg on the highway. I also love the upgraded stereo with 7 speakers and amp. Nice to have a computer HDD onboard also so i can take many pictures of my Challenger."

nice pony

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"i bought the 09 se six cyl. is great. i originally wanted the 2010 camero but went for a test drive in the challenger and was sold. turns heads wherever i go. mine is black pearl with tinted windows."

Great car

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"My 2008 SRT8 is truly a dream car. Fast, stylish, great sound. Gas burner, but that's not suprising, when you judge by performance."

PLUM CRAZY

By on Wednesday, February 02, 2011

"I purchased a Inferno Red Crystal SE model in 2009 -- after test driving both the Camaro and Mustang. Although it was beautiful and had all I needed, when I saw the 2010 R/T in the purple (Plum Crazy) with stripes it was what I WANTED -- so I traded up! Both cars perform great and not a trip goes by that I don't get a thumbs up or get stopped by someone who wants to know about it. More than adequate power, great styling, comfortable and so much more. And yes .. I see you guys driving the Camaro and Mustang's looking at me with that "I wish I had a Challenger" look on your face. You should have done it ... believe me."

R/T

By on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

"I have had my R/T for a year now and can tell u no problems at all just oil changes. I thought it was a ltl quit so i upgraded the exhaust to the true duals made by borla for Dodge pricey yes strange sounding when running on the 4 cyl a ltl but sounds amazing other than that also put the cold air on it from Dodge i can tell a differance in low end out of the hole power did not change fuel econ at all. I have owned evey auto almost except exotics or a porch evrything else yes this gets more compliments than any of my cars period any of my fbodys or stangs vetts 280z 350z escalade what ever this is a beutiful car and everyone agrees drive one u will agree aswell. p.s. the new Camaro and mustang are very nice but i think given the opportunity and a long test drive u will choose this over them."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next