2001 Dodge Caravan Passenger

7.2

Based on 369 Ratings for the 2001 - 2008 models.

7.5/10
    7.4/10
    7.6/10

Dodge Caravan...KEEPER!

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, easy access, handles well"

Cons: "better gas mileage?"

"This 2003 Dodge Caravan has been a JOY to own! Reliable, attractive, comfortable...you name it! Not my first rodeo, either. I've owned other Caravans...after Ford discontinued its Aerostar. Wish gas mileage was better, but no real complaints. This jewel is ten years old, but except for a sluggish passenger power window and one power doorlock that must be locked manually, it's STILL a KEEPER! Much better ride and handling than the Aerostar, and is very easy to get in and out of, if that is a concern. 90,000 miles, but we have totally kept it maintained and clean! Love that it has BOTH a CD player and tape player...was important at the time I bought it...not so much now. Has a few blindspots, but not as many as Ford. Dependable...no worries on the road..Not "boxy-looking" like the newer models."

Very reliable on road trips

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Space, Durability and Reliability"

Cons: "No aux ability on stereo, no power doors"

"I've had this vehicle for nearly four years now, and have driven it from North Carolina to Washington, DC on numerous occasions (at least 6 times per year), in addition to other trips to Charleston, SC beaches and Myrtle Beach, SC and it has NEVER let me down. I am able to fit 7 people in the vehicle with no problems and still have ample luggage space in the back. It has been my only vehicle for the duration and has never given me any problems. A great vehicle for families, soccer moms like myself, or road travelers, as well as folks who are driving locally. It's not super bulky, so even if you don't have a family, you'll enjoy it on a daily basis and it comes in handy for hauling things since both the second and third row seats are easily removable! I don't regret making this purchase."

Reliable

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Low maint costs, extremely reliable"

Cons: "age, power window motors, lack of climbing power"

"I have owned my Caravan for several years now, racking up the miles. She doesn't have the get up and go she used to, but for 220,000 miles on the stock eng/trans I'm not complaining at all. She starts everyday, gets us where we want to go, and I wouldn't hesitate to drive her to any state in the union, even Alaska."

Very good

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Excellent handling and styling, Very comfortable on extended trips"

Great family vehicle

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

"This is a great value in family vehicles. Runs great, always been dependable, pretty comfortable as far as seating. Excellent leg room. I've used mine for hauling like a truck at times. Rear seats pull out but they are extremely heavy. All around good handling, like driving a car, doesn't feel bulky and good all around visibility."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Caravan Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals