1994 Dodge Caravan Passenger

7.8

Based on 57 Ratings for the 1991 - 1995 models.

bought from the state -auction. Paid 206.00

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Surprisingly quick,holds all my stuff,no problem."

"I have a fairly rare cargo van. 3.0 Mitsubishi engine.The state of Ca. was selling three of these i bought them all. They needed cosmetics,but that was it.Sold two kept one..Had the standard hood rot. Easy fix.Found a company on line bought some matching paint.Looked so good I painted the rest of the van in the driveway.I found some '01 seats from another caravan,dropped right in.Radio upgrade the same way.I agree with the comment about,"Great work van for a poor man." The upgrades I made I'm still under 1000.00 investment.I park it in some upscale neighborhoods it looks right at home with the 65k suv's.I don't see any reason to ever sell it.The size is perfect for this neighbor hood.Narrow streets from the 20's"

Very Reliable & Cheap to Own

By on Sunday, June 13, 2010

"The Caravan LE taught me to love minivans. It was a very reliable vehicle for the 7 years I drove it and considering it was 10 years old and already had 170k miles on it when I bought it, that's saying something!"

sharp looker but mechanically costly

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"it's a sharp looking van with the running lights and running boards but once one thing goes wrong with it look out for a chain reaction especially in the wiring and cooling system.It does great for hauling heavy loads.It does get body cancer early.It needs to be babied alot but don't trust its gadges, fuses,and wiring.I had a wire start on fire under the hood while sitting idleing!"

Best Vehicle that I have owned

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, good mpg, reliable, safe"

Cons: "no passender door on rear driver side"

"This is the best vehicle that I have ever owned,It is great in winter conditions as well as summer. It says that it seats 7 people, but I can see in the design of the interior that it can seat 9. The rear seat is totally removable to be able to fit more or larger stuff if/when needed, in addition to a storage area in the way back. it has a "hatchback" rear door. Unfortunately it does not have an additional side door on the drivers side (too early a model). The two seats in front are bucket seats. This car is very reliable and very comfortable. All in all a great multi person vehicle."

very good and reliable

By on Thursday, July 30, 2009

"currently owned for 10 years always starts"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Caravan Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals