2007 Dodge Caravan Cargo

7.2

Based on 367 Ratings for the 2001 - 2008 models.

7.5/10
    7.4/10
    7.6/10

Dodge Caravan...KEEPER!

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, easy access, handles well"

Cons: "better gas mileage?"

"This 2003 Dodge Caravan has been a JOY to own! Reliable, attractive, comfortable...you name it! Not my first rodeo, either. I've owned other Caravans...after Ford discontinued its Aerostar. Wish gas mileage was better, but no real complaints. This jewel is ten years old, but except for a sluggish passenger power window and one power doorlock that must be locked manually, it's STILL a KEEPER! Much better ride and handling than the Aerostar, and is very easy to get in and out of, if that is a concern. 90,000 miles, but we have totally kept it maintained and clean! Love that it has BOTH a CD player and tape player...was important at the time I bought it...not so much now. Has a few blindspots, but not as many as Ford. Dependable...no worries on the road..Not "boxy-looking" like the newer models."

Very reliable on road trips

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Space, Durability and Reliability"

Cons: "No aux ability on stereo, no power doors"

"I've had this vehicle for nearly four years now, and have driven it from North Carolina to Washington, DC on numerous occasions (at least 6 times per year), in addition to other trips to Charleston, SC beaches and Myrtle Beach, SC and it has NEVER let me down. I am able to fit 7 people in the vehicle with no problems and still have ample luggage space in the back. It has been my only vehicle for the duration and has never given me any problems. A great vehicle for families, soccer moms like myself, or road travelers, as well as folks who are driving locally. It's not super bulky, so even if you don't have a family, you'll enjoy it on a daily basis and it comes in handy for hauling things since both the second and third row seats are easily removable! I don't regret making this purchase."

Very good

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Excellent handling and styling, Very comfortable on extended trips"

Great family vehicle

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

"This is a great value in family vehicles. Runs great, always been dependable, pretty comfortable as far as seating. Excellent leg room. I've used mine for hauling like a truck at times. Rear seats pull out but they are extremely heavy. All around good handling, like driving a car, doesn't feel bulky and good all around visibility."

Excellent vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Good mileage. Our go to family vehicle."

Cons: "Could use a better "standard" stereo system."

"We bought ours from a corporate lease from a large company that we felt maintained their vehicles. We had previously rented a Chevrolet Uplander that the wife and I drove to Las Vegas and back with. We really liked the Uplander. One weekend, drove out to the country where, lo and behold there was an Uplander for sale, we stopped and drove it and liked it ok. They also had a Dodge Caravan for sale too with about 60,000 miles. I have never driven a Caravan before. The wife and I were so impressed with everything about the Caravan, the ride, look, feel. Very nice. Long story short (yeah right) we bought the Caravan and let me tell ya, it has been a very reliable vehicle. Comfortable to drive. We have driven it to Vegas AND Wisconsin. The van has about 105,000 and we are very pleased with the performance of this van. I highly recommend the Dodge Caravan."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Caravan Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals