1992 Dodge Caravan Cargo

7.8

Based on 57 Ratings for the 1991 - 1995 models.

good value

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"109000 Ac only major problem, have to add r134 (3 cans) 2 times a season. This has been a great Van and gas milage is better than any of the newer minivans. 18-20 mpg city."

1995 Grand Caravan SE still going strong

By on Friday, April 04, 2008

"As a single Mom I needed something dependable and able to haul anything from kids to furniture and I found it. Bought used about 8 years ago. Currently has 215,000 miles and still gets up and goes. Had the transmiision replaced 2 years ago and the fuel pump 1 year ago (fuel pump was my fault as with the price of gas going up I was letting it get empty emtpy before filling up). This year replaced radiator as the old one was clogged. I have kept up on regular maintenance (oil and transmission fluid changes, brakes, coolant flushes, etc.). Have taken many long trips and it is very comfortable to drive. The blue paint has been coming off the roof and some rust is starting there & now paint is starting to come off the hood. Burning a little oil now so I know I will need to replace soon, but haven't found a newer one that is as fun to drive; they just don't have the punch this one does. Gas mileage is average for the size, but very roomy even with 7 full sized people in it. Will probably drive her til the end."

sharp looker but mechanically costly

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"it's a sharp looking van with the running lights and running boards but once one thing goes wrong with it look out for a chain reaction especially in the wiring and cooling system.It does great for hauling heavy loads.It does get body cancer early.It needs to be babied alot but don't trust its gadges, fuses,and wiring.I had a wire start on fire under the hood while sitting idleing!"

bought from the state -auction. Paid 206.00

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Surprisingly quick,holds all my stuff,no problem."

"I have a fairly rare cargo van. 3.0 Mitsubishi engine.The state of Ca. was selling three of these i bought them all. They needed cosmetics,but that was it.Sold two kept one..Had the standard hood rot. Easy fix.Found a company on line bought some matching paint.Looked so good I painted the rest of the van in the driveway.I found some '01 seats from another caravan,dropped right in.Radio upgrade the same way.I agree with the comment about,"Great work van for a poor man." The upgrades I made I'm still under 1000.00 investment.I park it in some upscale neighborhoods it looks right at home with the 65k suv's.I don't see any reason to ever sell it.The size is perfect for this neighbor hood.Narrow streets from the 20's"

Best Vehicle that I have owned

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, good mpg, reliable, safe"

Cons: "no passender door on rear driver side"

"This is the best vehicle that I have ever owned,It is great in winter conditions as well as summer. It says that it seats 7 people, but I can see in the design of the interior that it can seat 9. The rear seat is totally removable to be able to fit more or larger stuff if/when needed, in addition to a storage area in the way back. it has a "hatchback" rear door. Unfortunately it does not have an additional side door on the drivers side (too early a model). The two seats in front are bucket seats. This car is very reliable and very comfortable. All in all a great multi person vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Caravan Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals