2012 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 723 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

Versatile, reliable, and safe!

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

"I bought my caliber in 2007 with 14 miles on it. Now, in 2012, it has a little over 119,000 miles. Great versatility with the drop down speakers off the back hatch, both the back and front seat(s) fold down and with a wide range of repositioning options. We have enjoyed this car. I wish it was a little bit bigger, but I enjoy the size in an overcrowded parking lot and having the small turn radius when needed. I would suggest this car to anyone looking for safety as well. We have been lucky enough to have been in two accidents- none of us were injured mainly due to the solid frame and stability of the vehicle. We have also yet to have any major issues mechanically with the vehicle- just regular maintenance needed. Again, great car, our family is simply growing and must upgrade to a larger vehicle."

Great car for the money!!!

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Alot of extras for a car of this price range."

Cons: "????????"

"I bought this car 3 years ago, and I enjoy driving it. There were a few bad reviews on this vehicle because of road noise and a few others. You can't go by all the reviews, because some people aren't happy with anything. It's a 10000 car. test drive one and if you like it buy it. No matter what car you buy, you'll find something negative about it somewhere. my wife bought a new Elantra, would i buy one instead of this caliber, no. It's still a 10000 car!! It handles nice , I feel safe in it and it's easy to drive. Good car for the money.."

High Caliber

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"I have had a Caliber R/T for nearly 1 year, and think it is a great value car for the price. It's styling is good, it's comfortable in the front and back, and very reliable so far. It handles well in the ice and snow, and you get good visibility as you sit higher than in a sedan. The back seats pack down flat for easy loading. The only thing I didn't like when I bought it was the lack of choice for interior colors."

Best bang for the buck

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"Ok It's not a Hybred. and don't compare to Honda & Toyota. Consider the sticker price. It's at least five Thousand less, than their basic vehicles. I average twenty five mpg on overall driving 60 percent highway 40 city. It's very comfortable for a small car. This car does have the V.V.T. auto transmission. Fun car to drive very peppy for a multi valve 2.0 four. Great starter car or a second vehicle as for me. This vehicle does have a lot of amenities for the dollar."

Love this car.

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

"This is an amazing car, very fun to drive, has been very dependable, and it's an affordable performance car. It has tunred out to be one of by favorite vehicles ever."