2011 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 741 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

Love it

By on Friday, January 8, 2010

"This car has been nothing but good to me. I own an 08 srt 4...nothing but good gas mileage(about 29 highway with 3 ppl).I live in Sd so i drive in the snow quite often,gets around decent for what it is.Plus its nice to have something practical yet quick if you want or need it...i would definately refer this car to another and or buy another....Thanks Mopar!!!"

By on Monday, January 4, 2010

"great gas milage."

So Very Disapointed

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I bought my '08 two years ago and now my hinges on the doors are all rusted, it makes an awful squeel when you step on the gas, the seatbelts stick and you have to yank yourself free, the tires are cupped (I rotate every oil change because my Mom had the same problem with the Caliber) and the tire pressure senser and oil change warning do not shut off. It is still under waranty and my dealership says all these problems are due to the way I drive and upkeep my car. My Mom traded her Caliber a few months ago and got almost her full value back on it and she had it the same amount of time as I had mine plus hers was a year older. Today I went to trade it in and it has lost over 75% of its orginal value. I went to 2 dealerships and they didn't want to even take it as a trade in"

Great in a pinch

By on Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Never owned a Dodge, but it is American built and owned (proud to be an American). With the economy as it is, this is excellent on gas for me. The only major concern for me is the engine noise, but that is why there is a radio and CD. I purchased mine well below market value so this is a treat for me. The most important reason for this purchase was to be able to put my mother's wheel chair comfortably in the back without straining my lower back. Cudoos to Dodge."

This car is awesome

By on Friday, December 11, 2009

"I sold cars for ten years in Montana. Moved to vegas and just got this car. I bought it pre-owned with 69,000 miles on it. The ride reminds me of a Tahoe 2001 I owned. Rides nice. The gas mileage reminds me of an eclipse I use to own...about 27-29 mpg over all. I have the SXT 2.0L CVT and I am a very happy owner. This is the same engine that was in the '95 to '99 mitsubishi eclipse and performs fine. I would recommend to anybody as long as they bought the 2.0L."