2011 Dodge Caliber

7.2

Based on 694 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.4/10

One of the worse cars on the road.

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "GAS MILAGE ONLY"

Cons: "EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST BAD!!!!"

"GOT CAR AT 38K MILES. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CAR UNLESS ITS BRAND NEW THEN SELL IMMEDIATELY ONCE IT HITS 50K!!! ELECTRONICS: 1 FRONT HEADLIGHT HOUSING AND BOTH REAR LIGHT HOUSINGS STARTING LEAKING AT 43K AND WILL TAKE ATLEAST $1,000+ TO FIX ALL 3, WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID PUMP WENT OUT AT 45K, ALARM SYSTEM AND HORN AT 45K(OF COURSE THESE CARS DO NOT HAVE A 15 CENT FUSE; IF HORN FAILS, DEALERSHIP IS REQUIRED TO CHANGE THE COMPUTER)DEALERSHIP SAID IF ITS COMPUTER THEN IT IS ANOTHER $1200 AND WANTS $150 JUST TO FIND THE PROBLEM, NOT FIX IT. ABS AND CRUISE CONTROL AT 6OK. NOW THE SPEED ODOMETER IS STICKING WHEN IT RAINS. FRONT PASSENGER TIRE HAD 6OZ OF WEIGHT DUE TO DEALERSHIP HIDING A FLAW IN THE TIRE. IT IS ILLEGAL TO HAVE MORE THAN 4OZ ON A COMMERCIAL VEHICLE TIRE. ONLY ISSUED ME AN APOPOGY FOR THIS. THERE IS MORE BUT THIS SHOULD KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THESE VEHICLES."

It's great!!

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

Pros: "lots of room, good in winter, good on gas,"

Cons: "no running lights"

"I bought my 2012 dodge caliber in late July of 2013, originally meant to replace my 2001 Durango. The car has had no problems at all since purchased, very reliable. i love the design of the seats, there really comfortable on your back. the rear seats fold down and so does the front passenger, easily fits myself and two others along with our skis and gear. The factory audio system is excellent!! very crisp sounding speakers, and absolutely killer bass. the 2.0 liter in my caliber does great on gas. easily 25mpg city and 32mpg highway. The beverage cooler in the glove box is also very handy, in the summer it does as a great chill zone to keep some drinks, and in the winter it can do as extra storage. its also fantastic in the winter, with the very "peppy" 2.0 liter. i love the car!! its great! and i cannot believe the sound system, its amazing!!"

Good little buggy

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"This little buggy has taken me through all of whatever weather ND oilfields have had to offer. Very reliable and a great little 4WD."

Drives and handles very well, Poor gas mileage

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

Pros: "Driveablility"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"this car drives and handles very well. I will say the struts are noisy when the car is cold in the morning. Gas mileage is poor..I average only 22mpg combined and about 26 on the highway... I expected closer to 30mpg"

Reliable and economical

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage, good performance, good handling"

"This is my favorite of all the cars that I have owned. All of the components, air, transmission, power windows, locks, etc work perfectly.I have never had any complaints about it. I have always had it serviced at the dealer and I have all my maintenance records. The lifetime warranty was the key in my decision to buy this car and I have never regretted it."