2010 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 739 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

So Very Disapointed

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I bought my '08 two years ago and now my hinges on the doors are all rusted, it makes an awful squeel when you step on the gas, the seatbelts stick and you have to yank yourself free, the tires are cupped (I rotate every oil change because my Mom had the same problem with the Caliber) and the tire pressure senser and oil change warning do not shut off. It is still under waranty and my dealership says all these problems are due to the way I drive and upkeep my car. My Mom traded her Caliber a few months ago and got almost her full value back on it and she had it the same amount of time as I had mine plus hers was a year older. Today I went to trade it in and it has lost over 75% of its orginal value. I went to 2 dealerships and they didn't want to even take it as a trade in"

Great in a pinch

By on Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Never owned a Dodge, but it is American built and owned (proud to be an American). With the economy as it is, this is excellent on gas for me. The only major concern for me is the engine noise, but that is why there is a radio and CD. I purchased mine well below market value so this is a treat for me. The most important reason for this purchase was to be able to put my mother's wheel chair comfortably in the back without straining my lower back. Cudoos to Dodge."

This car is awesome

By on Friday, December 11, 2009

"I sold cars for ten years in Montana. Moved to vegas and just got this car. I bought it pre-owned with 69,000 miles on it. The ride reminds me of a Tahoe 2001 I owned. Rides nice. The gas mileage reminds me of an eclipse I use to own...about 27-29 mpg over all. I have the SXT 2.0L CVT and I am a very happy owner. This is the same engine that was in the '95 to '99 mitsubishi eclipse and performs fine. I would recommend to anybody as long as they bought the 2.0L."

nice value ride

By on Saturday, December 5, 2009

"dodge is american built and lives up to all others i have good luck keeping everybody working and will not buy import"

By on Friday, December 4, 2009

not a family car

By on Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"I like the car but it is too small and does not have a lot of features. The back seat is small and the trunk was too small to hold a normal sized stroller without having to be creative."

Pretty good car.

By on Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"This car is pretty good, as far as price value. My only concern is that on the SXT model, the interior is a little cheap on the quality or strength of the plastic. It seems as though the door panels and the hatchback floor panel may have issues in time. We'll see. But the overall performance, styling and handling of the car is great."

I Like My Caliber but It Could Be Better!

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I bought this car for better gas mileage trading in a van - price was much better than other comparably sized vehicles with similar options plus our Dodge dealer is the best dealer in town - with good tires does pretty good in snow around town 2.0 Engine with CVT Likes - Comfortable seats (especially on longer trips), good mileage 26 mpg town and 29 mpg highway (mountain driving), lots of room, lots of cargo space (I carry a full DJ setup in it) body styling (cool looking and different), lighted drink holders, flashlight in back, good looking paint and clear coat, large rear brake and parking lights, drink cooler (cooled by air conditioner), sunroof Dislikes - No place to comfortably rest left arm while driving (either too high or too low), no automatic door lock button on passenger side (just plain stupid!), hard to get in and out of because of door cutouts, center console and inside doors should be padded for comfort (are hard plastic), stupid place for MP3 player plug, noisy ride (needs better and/or more sound insulation), not the best ride on rough roads, sunroof should have shield, no carpet in cargo area (optional-but should be standard!) Problems/Service - Alloy wheels - finish on two of them are flaking (am working with dealer on that to get replaced), front left speaker distorted at times (no I don't pley anything loudly), no other problems so far at 25000 miles"

Good but not great

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"I bought this car as a 2nd car to go with our gas hog Durango. It works well for what I need it for. The ride is a little rough and the back seats are not comfortable for an adult but we seldom have an adult in the back. Gas mileage is about what we expect. I use it for work and for running around town. Would like it for longer trips but my wife has back issues if she rides in this car for more than an hour. Good looking car but am wondering if I have to be concerned in another 10-15000 miles about breakdowns."

By on Monday, October 26, 2009

Best car for the money

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Love my Caliber, runs great, good ride. Only thing it needs is power seats."

Great for the price

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"This is not a car you should expect luxury from, it is designed to meet a smaller budget and in that sense it is a cheap car. However, I feel I got what I paid for. It is not a powerful car at all, but I knew that going in and I am happy. It has tons of room. And the safety design I can vouch for. I was rear ended at difference of 40+ miles an hour and it absorbed a lot of the impact. The only injury was a bruised knee. The car is in the shop a second time now... I hit a deer at around 55mph :( and once again the car absorbed the impact greatly. Me and my passengers were quite safe. The reason why i am on the site is to see how close I might be to the car being totaled :( I like the car. The only downside for me was the noisy interior could have been a little better."

I am loving it!

By on Saturday, October 17, 2009

"I would recommend the 2007 Caliber SXT. It is stylish with alot of upgrades that came standards including a 5-disc CD changer and a refrigerated glove box for soda! It rides smooth and seems to get gas mileage around 26 mpg."

Great for gettting around town.

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"I love my Caliber. One of the biggest complants that I read was about its "blind spot" but my wife and I have had not problems driving this car. I am just over 6 foot tall an my wife if just under 5 feet and both of us feel very comfortable driving this vehicle."

By on Monday, October 12, 2009

Good Value

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"A few things had to be fixed soon after I bought it, but the dealer made the repairs and I haven't had a problem since."

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"I have been very pleased with my Caliber. The heights in my family range from 6' to 6'8". The head and leg space in this car is great. It's comfortable, handles well and is decent on gas (27mpg: highway/city type of driving). My husband would like a bit more "pick up and go", but the gas mileage would suffer. The safety specs are great and it is a really quite ride! I wish I could afford to purchase Calibers for both of my sons as well."

Love it!

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"I love this car! Very comfortable to drive. Very safe! My fiance rolled over 9 times in an accident and the injury he has was just a scratch on his arm. I will definately buy the same car! My 3 kids loves it too!"

Overall a good reliable car

By on Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Decent car for the money. Ride is fairly comfortable & handling is OK. Pickup is good. Doesn't do so well on wet roads or in snow however & it can feel a little skittish on rough roads. Gas mileage is not that great for a four cylinder. In the summer I average about 25 to 27 mpg & in the winter it drops down to 21 & 23 mpg. The only saving grace is that it takes regular gas. Strongest feature is the styling as I've received a good number of compliments on the car's looks. Reliablity is good also. I have close to 25,000 miles on the car & haven't had any problems. Overall a good bet if your looking for basic transportation."

Love my Caliber

By on Thursday, September 3, 2009

"You cannot beat the gas mileage. It has been a great car for me. The only thing that I do not like is what some of the other reviews have also said. There is a little to much plastic in the interior. Other than that, I think it is a great little car and you cannot beat the price either. I love it!"

By on Friday, August 28, 2009

"Great car for the money.."

What a deal!

By on Saturday, August 22, 2009

"We bought this car trading old gas hog jeep, cash for clunkers deal. We loved it when first test drove, then hunted down 5 speed for even better gas mileage. It is comfortable, roomy and stylish (even my 13 and 15 yr old grandkids like it) and fun to drive with good performance. Does about 32 mpg on hilly hwys. I bet it will do even better in flatter states. Love it!"

First Dodge

By on Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"My wife and I love this car, for the price it is a great deal. We now are looking to buy a Journey, since our family is now growing to 5 ."

i have one

By on Sunday, July 26, 2009

"i really like it. i also have a mini cooper and i get the same performance for the same money i expend on gas on the two car.."

Great sporty car

By on Thursday, July 2, 2009

"I've had a Dodge Caliber SXT now for just over a year and it's great, very reliable, inexpensive sporty car. I get amazing gas mileage in a very comfortable vehicle. Highly recommended."